NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Mary HAD a Little Lamb

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:42 am

*reads description*

Somebody's watched Yes, Minister I see.

Otherwise not much to add to be honest. Seems decent to me.
Last edited by Chan Island on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:13 pm

Yes, Prime Minister, in fact. The episode was called One of Us.

I'd rather this came across as loving tribute rather than plaigirism - best way to do that would be to drop some references. I'd suggest naming the Brigadier General Geoffrey Hastings.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Marilyn Manson Freaks
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Marilyn Manson Freaks » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:48 pm

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Yes, Prime Minister, in fact. The episode was called One of Us.

I'd rather this came across as loving tribute rather than plaigirism - best way to do that would be to drop some references. I'd suggest naming the Brigadier General Geoffrey Hastings.

Done. I'll be uploading a new draft tonight. I plan on changing #4 to be about a nationalist using this incident as a crutch in his efforts to demand more security and military funding.
Hi, I'm Manson! I'm just your friendly neighborhood rockstar!
NS Join Date: November 6th, 2015

Here are some things I've authored.

Jobs & Positions
4th Generation Fishmonger
Founder of the Church of Zyonn
NRO Stooge

Previous

Return to Got Issues?