NATION

PASSWORD

Idea or somthing like that

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Third Asopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Idea or somthing like that

Postby Third Asopia » Sat May 18, 2019 7:46 am

So basically, I am thinking of this issue about school dress codes and uniforms and stuff like that. The thing is, I am not creative, so I can't think of a good backstory and options. This is just an idea thing so yeah.

By the way I am also lazy so if something like this exists already then so be it.
Presenting my signature signature!
Procrastination... is the art of knowing you have a job to do but know there's like a year till it's due. It's elemental for the Asopin soul to survive in such a slow-paced world.
Bored of having to see Juventus winning the Schudetto too many times? Can wait to see that match where Ronaldo didn’t shoot at all? Tired of seeing Napoli fight for first place when there’s no point? Oh boy, you’ve found a new friend.

I got Theo Theodoridis as my flag model. Showing my love for Greece!

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Sat May 18, 2019 8:34 am

For future reference, the place to test the water on the viability of an idea (and discuss story options and issue creation) would be The Writer's Block.

Issues on or featuring school uniforms are:
#121 A Uniform Plan for @@NAME@@'s Students
#917 School's In, Cash Is Out
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sat May 18, 2019 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat May 18, 2019 9:27 am

And see also #504 'Short Shorts Too Short?'
Last edited by Bears Armed on Sat May 18, 2019 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners » Sat May 18, 2019 1:55 pm

The Free Joy State wrote:Issues on or featuring school uniforms are:

You know what would be a good issue? In nations with high levels of youth rebelliousness, selecting #121.1 might backfire so as to produce gang-like warfare between different schools, with mandatory school uniforms effectively become gang-affiliated colors/styles that facilitate the ready identification of rival student bodies.

Bonus points if the rival schools' mascots are Sharks and Jets, with music by Bernstein and Sondheim.
Last edited by Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners on Sat May 18, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION: While Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners have a smart navigation system that avoids obstacles, the robot may occasionally bump into furniture, objects, pets and ideological assumptions. Therefore, if you have special objects and assumptions that could potentially be damaged by the bumping, remove these objects and assumptions from the room or use boundary markers. Additionally, refrain from looking into laser vision system with remaining eye.

Third Asopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Third Asopia » Sat May 18, 2019 3:56 pm

The Free Joy State wrote:For future reference, the place to test the water on the viability of an idea (and discuss story options and issue creation) would be The Writer's Block.

Issues on or featuring school uniforms are:
#917 School's In, Cash Is Out

Oh okay. So I'll just do this?
Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:Issues on or featuring school uniforms are:

You know what would be a good issue? In nations with high levels of youth rebelliousness, selecting #121.1 might backfire so as to produce gang-like warfare between different schools, with mandatory school uniforms effectively become gang-affiliated colors/styles that facilitate the ready identification of rival student bodies.

Bonus points if the rival schools' mascots are Sharks and Jets, with music by Bernstein and Sondheim.
Procrastination... is the art of knowing you have a job to do but know there's like a year till it's due. It's elemental for the Asopin soul to survive in such a slow-paced world.
Bored of having to see Juventus winning the Schudetto too many times? Can wait to see that match where Ronaldo didn’t shoot at all? Tired of seeing Napoli fight for first place when there’s no point? Oh boy, you’ve found a new friend.

Third Asopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Third Asopia » Sat May 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Anyways I'll ask for a lock since this isn't the correct thread.

Return to Got Issues?