NATION

PASSWORD

[REJECTED] Private Education

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Socio Polor » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:15 pm

Long overdue bump!

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Postby Socio Polor » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:29 pm

My my my! It's been quite a long hiatus, but I'm gonna start bumping some of my old drafts that I was working on before I left with updates; starting with this one! This draft from the looks of it and reading old comments is just about done and ready to be submitted! Any last comments or words of advice?

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Postby Socio Polor » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:53 pm

...and...Click! It has been submitted. Thanks to everyone who has helped and given advice. Hopefully, it's good enough to make it into the game :p

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:47 am

Good luck!
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Postby Socio Polor » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:26 am

Submitted this issue a few years back, safe to assume it was rejected for not being up to par so bringing back. May alter the title
Last edited by Socio Polor on Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Verdant Haven
Director of Content

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Verdant Haven » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:47 am

Please do show new drafts separate from old ones (in spoilers) so we can see what has changed. It's been more than three years since this thread was last used, and nobody will have the foggiest what is different now from what was sent in. If what you sent in was rejected, knowing what has changed is pretty darn important. Generally speaking, I think we would dissuade any such attempts and would suggest starting again from scratch to avoid getting bogged down in content that is known not to work.
Last edited by Verdant Haven on Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Postby Socio Polor » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:57 am

Verdant Haven wrote:Please do show new drafts separate from old ones (in spoilers) so we can see what has changed. It's been more than three years since this thread was last used, and nobody will have the foggiest what is different now from what was sent in. If what you sent in was rejected, knowing what has changed is pretty darn important. Generally speaking, I think we would dissuade any such attempts and would suggest starting again from scratch to avoid getting bogged down in content that is known not to work.

I did. I've been writing issues long enough to know that much :p . All the old drafts that I brought back up have spoilers showing the previous iteration(s) of the draft. Even this one shows what the initial version of the draft looked like years ago. Though I've bumped this one up in particular without making any major changes, so no need for a new spoiler
Last edited by Socio Polor on Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?