NATION

PASSWORD

Unlimited Speed Roads

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Canyamel
Attaché

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Unlimited Speed Roads

Postby Canyamel » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:48 am

I wanted to ask what happened to the "Unlimited Speed Roads" policy because I used to have it and I haven't seen in a long time a nation having it. I don't know if it has disappeared or I didn't find it.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:01 pm

That policy isn't tracked on the policy page. However, it does appear on your nation page's notables, as in "notable for its public floggings, unlimited-speed roads, and punitive income tax rates", but only randomly (every time you load the page, a random selection of three of the notables that you qualify for is displayed).

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:04 pm

Trotterdam wrote:That policy isn't tracked on the policy page. However, it does appear on your nation page's notables, as in "notable for its public floggings, unlimited-speed roads, and punitive income tax rates", but only randomly (every time you load the page, a random selection of three of the notables that you qualify for is displayed).

Lol after i read this i saw unlimited speed roads on my notables
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:06 pm

So... are Canyamel and Frachen puppets of the same person, or just different nations who both happen to have unlimited-speed roads?

Canyamel
Attaché

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Canyamel » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:53 pm

We are different nations. Just a coincidence we both have unlimited speed roads.
Also, I remember having the policy of the speed on roads and also read about it in the wiki of Nation States.
I suppose they might have deleted it. Thanks Trotterdam for your reply. I'm a car fan so I loved having the policy of unlimited speed roads and when I didn't see it I thought I might have eliminated it.
Last edited by Canyamel on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Got Issues?