NATION

PASSWORD

[Submitted] Child's Play

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

[Submitted] Child's Play

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 am

I've been drafting a lot of religious-y issues recently, so here's something completely different:

I don't think there's an issue that asks another country to send someone -- especially a minor -- to your country to face charges.

EDIT: I'm stuck on an effect line for the last option I now have an effect line for the last option, but I'm not sure about the effect line for the new option as that's not really what was happening here.

Draft 2.1
[TITLE] Child's Play

[VALIDITY] Has the internet; has a small to medium military; small to medium IT industry

[DESCRIPTION] When bored Brancalandian schoolchild @@RANDOMNAME@@ was playing on @@HIS@@ computer, @@HE@@ accidentally found @@HIS@@ way into the @@NAME@@ Armed Forces Internal Database. While playing, @@HE@@ promoted a janitor to Admiral of the Fleet, sent the warmongering General @@RANDOMNAME@@ to bombard the Skandilundian border with two dozen tanks and changed the military's motto to '@@RANDOMFIRSTNAME_1@@ Rulez 4eva'.

[OPTION] "This little brat has cost us hundreds of manhours of work, fixing all their mischief," roars the hastily recalled General @@RANDOMNAME_2@@, as the Navy's new Admiral quietly mops the floor beside @@HIM_2@@. "Not to mention that @@HE_1@@ hacked an encrypted database and made @@NAME@@ look completely and utterly incompetent in the eyes of the world. We need to demand that wretched little monster be extradited to @@NAME@@ -- the country harmed by @@HIS_1@@ shenanigans -- to face punishment. A lengthy period of imprisonment should set the little villain straight!"
[EFFECT] childish pranks are no laughing matter
[OPTION VALIDITY] Has prisons

[OPTION] "This little brat has cost us hundreds of manhours of work, fixing all their mischief," roars the hastily recalled General @@RANDOMNAME_2@@, as the Navy's new Admiral quietly mops the floor beside @@HIM_2@@. "Not to mention that @@HE_1@@ hacked an encrypted database and made @@NAME@@ look completely and utterly incompetent in the eyes of the world. We need to demand that wretched little monster be extradited to @@NAME@@ -- the country harmed by @@HIS_1@@ shenanigans -- to face punishment. A lengthy period of rehabilitation should set the little villain straight!"
[OPTION VALIDITY] No prisons

[OPTION] "We are heartily sorry that one of our citizens changed the Army's uniform to pink tutus and wellington boots," says Brancalandian Home Secretary @@RANDOMNAME@@, "and on the day before a military parade. And the least said about that helicopter, soonest mended. We understand the @@BOY_1@@ committed a crime and we're willing to see that @@HE_1@@ gets an appropriate punishment. But @@HE_1@@ should be punished in Brancaland, where the @@BOY_1@@ physically was where the crime occurred. Our Brancalandian Young Offenders' Rehabilitative Centres will see to it that @@HE_1@@ learns the error of @@HIS_1@@ ways; also the three Rs, meditation, and ornamental woodcarving."
{EFFECT] the nation sends foreign criminals home to think about what they did

[OPTION] "How can you be so heartless? @@HE_1@@'s just a little @@BOY_1@@!" cries the child's mother Mrs. @@RANDOMSURNAME_1@@, over videolink, wringing out a dripping handkerchief. "@@HE_1@@ thought @@HE_1@@ was playing a war simulator, and did not realise that @@HE_1@@ was actually inside the government mainframe. How could an eleven-year-old child realise they were doing something so serious? If a child cannot understand the ramifications of their behaviour, you should leave it to the parents to discipline them. I'll give @@HIM_1@@ a talking-to, @@LEADER@@; I promise you that."
[EFFECT] parents tell young arsonists that they'll go to bed without supper if they do it again

[OPTION] "Punish @@HIM_1@@? We should thank @@HIM_1@@!" declares @@RANDOMNAME@@, head of the Cyber Crimes Division of the @@CAPITAL@@ Police Department. "@@HE_1@@ managed to get past an encrypted system without even trying. If @@HE_1@@ can, Blackacre can. We should pay @@HIM_1@@ to test our systems from @@HIS_1@@ Brancalandian home and see how many flaws @@HE_1@@ can uncover. Then, we can patch them up. After all, that towheaded little scamp can't do any real harm."
[EFFECT] AirSlasher-9000 fighter jets are replaced with plastic Swisher-Nice action sets following 'testing errors'

[TITLE] Child's Play

[VALIDITY] Has the internet; has a small to medium military; small to medium IT industry

[DESCRIPTION] When bored Brancalandian schoolchild @@RANDOMNAME@@ was playing on @@HIS@@ computer, @@HE@@ accidentally found @@HIS@@ way into the @@NAME@@ Armed Forces Internal Database. While playing, @@HE@@ promoted a janitor to Admiral of the Fleet, sent the warmongering General @@RANDOMNAME@@ to bombard the Skandilundian border with two dozen tanks and changed the military's motto to '@@RANDOMFIRSTNAME_1@@ Rulez 4eva'.

[OPTION] "This little brat has cost us hundreds of manhours of work, fixing all their mischief," roars the hastily recalled General @@RANDOMNAME_2@@, as the Navy's new Admiral quietly mops the floor beside @@HIM_2@@. "Not to mention that @@HE_1@@ hacked an encrypted database and made @@NAME@@ look completely and utterly incompetent in the eyes of the world. We need to demand that wretched little monster be extradited to @@NAME@@ -- the country harmed by @@HIS_1@@ shenanigans -- to face punishment. A lengthy period of imprisonment should set the little villain straight!"

[OPTION] "This little brat has cost us hundreds of manhours of work, fixing all their mischief," roars the hastily recalled General @@RANDOMNAME_2@@, as the Navy's new Admiral quietly mops the floor beside @@HIM_2@@. "Not to mention that @@HE_1@@ hacked an encrypted database and made @@NAME@@ look completely and utterly incompetent in the eyes of the world. We need to demand that wretched little monster be extradited to @@NAME@@ -- the country harmed by @@HIS_1@@ shenanigans -- to face punishment. A lengthy period of rehabilitation should set the little villain straight!"

[OPTION] "We are heartily sorry that one of our citizens changed the Army's uniform to pink tutus and wellington boots," says Brancalandian Home Secretary @@RANDOMNAME@@, "and on the day before a military parade. And the least said about that helicopter, soonest mended. We understand the @@BOY_1@@ committed a crime and we're willing to see that @@HE_1@@ gets an appropriate punishment. But @@HE_1@@ should be punished in Brancaland, where the @@BOY_1@@ physically was where the crime occurred. Our Brancalandian Young Offenders' Rehabilitative Centres will see to it that @@HE_1@@ learns the error of @@HIS_1@@ ways; also the three Rs, meditation, and ornamental woodcarving."

[OPTION] "How can you be so heartless? @@HE_1@@'s just a little @@BOY_1@@!" cries the child's mother Mrs. @@RANDOMSURNAME_1@@, over videolink, wringing out a dripping handkerchief. "@@HE_1@@ thought @@HE_1@@ was playing a war simulator, and did not realise that @@HE_1@@ was actually inside the government mainframe. How could an eleven-year-old child realise they were doing something so serious? If a child cannot understand the ramifications of their behaviour, you should leave it to the parents to discipline them. I'll give @@HIM_1@@ a talking-to, @@LEADER@@; I promise you that."
[EFFECT] parents tell young arsonists that they'll go to bed without supper if they do it again

[OPTION] "Punish @@HIM_1@@? We should thank @@HIM_1@@!" declares @@RANDOMNAME@@, head of the Cyber Crimes Division of the @@CAPITAL@@ Police Department. "@@HE_1@@ managed to get past an encrypted system without even trying. If @@HE_1@@ can, Blackacre can. We should pay @@HIM_1@@ to test our systems from @@HIS_1@@ home in Brancaland and see how many flaws @@HE_1@@ can uncover. Then, we can patch them up. After all, that towheaded little scamp can't do any real harm."
[EFFECT] the government blames 'testing' for the replacement of AirSlasher-9000 fighter jets with plastic Swisher-Nice action sets

[TITLE] Child's Play

[VALIDITY] Has the internet; has a military

[DESCRIPTION] When bored Brancalandian schoolchild @@RANDOMNAME@@ was playing on @@HIS@@ computer, @@HE@@ accidentally found @@HIS@@ way into the @@NAME@@ Armed Forces Internal Database. While playing, @@HE@@ promoted the janitor to Admiral of the Fleet, sent the warmongering General @@RANDOMNAME@@ to bombard the Skandilundian border with two dozen tanks and changed the military's motto to '@@RANDOMFIRSTNAME_1@@ 4eva'.

[OPTION] "This little brat has cost us hundreds of manhours of work, fixing all their mischief," roars the hastily recalled General @@RANDOMNAME_2@@, as the Navy's new Admiral quietly mops the floor beside @@HIM_2@@. "Not to mention that @@HE_1@@ hacked an encrypted database and made @@NAME@@ look completely and utterly incompetent in the eyes of the world. We need to demand that wretched little monster be extradited to @@NAME@@ to face punishment. A lengthy period of imprisonment should set the little villain straight!"

[OPTION] "This little brat has cost us hundreds of manhours of work, fixing all their mischief," roars the hastily recalled General @@RANDOMNAME_2@@, as the Navy's new Admiral quietly mops the floor beside @@HIM_2@@. "Not to mention that @@HE_1@@ hacked an encrypted database and made @@NAME@@ look completely and utterly incompetent in the eyes of the world. We need to demand that wretched little monster be extradited to @@NAME@@ to face punishment. A lengthy period of rehabilitation should set the little villain straight!"

[OPTION] "@@HE_1@@'s just a little @@BOY_1@@!" cries the child's mother Mrs. @@RANDOMSURNAME_1@@, over videolink, wringing out a dripping handkerchief. "@@HE_1@@ is high-spirited, as all children are. @@HE_1@@ thought @@HE_1@@ was playing a war simulator, and did not realise that @@HE_1@@ was actually inside the government mainframe. How could an eleven-year-old child realise they were doing something so serious? When a child is too young to understand the ramifications of their behaviour, you should leave it to the parents to discipline their child. I'll give @@HIM_1@@ a talking-to, @@LEADER@@; I promise you that."

[OPTION] "Punish @@HIM_1@@? We should thank @@HIM_1@@!" declares @@RANDOMNAME@@, head of the Cyber Crimes Division of the @@CAPITAL@@ Police Department. "@@HE_1@@ managed to get past an encrypted system without even trying. If @@HE_1@@ can, Blackacre can. We should pay @@HIM_1@@ to test our systems from @@HIS_1@@ home and see how many flaws @@HE_1@@ can uncover. Then, we can patch them up. After all, that towheaded little scamp can't do any real harm."
[EFFECT] TBD

[TITLE] Child's Play

[VALIDITY] Has the internet; has a military

[DESCRIPTION] When bored Brancalandian schoolchild @@RANDOMNAME@@ was playing on @@HIS@@ computer, @@HE@@ accidentally found @@HIS@@ way into the @@NAME@@ Armed Forces Internal Database. While playing, @@HE@@ promoted the janitor to Admiral of the Fleet, gave fifty-five year old General @@RANDOMNAMEMALE@@ six months paid maternity leave and ordered seventeen plastic helicopters for the Air Force.

[OPTION] "This little brat has cost us hundreds of manhours of work, fixing all their mischief," roars General @@RANDOMNAME_2@@, as the Navy's new Admiral quietly mops the floor beside him. "Not to mention that @@HE_1@@ hacked an encrypted database and made @@NAME@@ look completely and utterly incompetent in the eyes of the world. We need to demand that wretched little monster be extradited to @@NAME@@ to face punishment. A lengthy period of imprisonment should set the little villain straight!"

[OPTION] "This little brat has cost us hundreds of manhours of work, fixing all their mischief," roars General @@RANDOMNAME_2@@, as the Navy's new Admiral quietly mops the floor beside him. "Not to mention that @@HE_1@@ hacked an encrypted database and made @@NAME@@ look completely and utterly incompetent in the eyes of the world. We need to demand that wretched little monster be extradited to @@NAME@@ to face punishment. A lengthy period of rehabilitation should set the little villain straight!"

[OPTION] "@@HE_1@@'s just a little @@BOY_1@@!" cries the child's mother Mrs. @@RANDOMSURNAME_1@@, wringing out a dripping handkerchief. "@@HE_1@@ is high-spirited, as all children are. @@HE_1@@ thought it would be funny, and did not realise that @@HE_1@@ was actually changing a government mainframe. How could an eight-year-old child realise they were doing something so serious? When a child is too young to understand the ramifications of their behaviour, you should leave it to the parents to discipline their child. I'll give @@HIM_1@@ a talking-to, @@LEADER@@; I promise you that."
[EFFECT] parents tell young murderers that they'll go to bed without supper if they do it again

[OPTION] "Punish @@HIM_1@@? We should thank @@HIM_1@@!" declares @@RANDOMNAME@@, head of the Cyber Crimes Division of the @@CAPITAL@@ Police Department. "@@HE_1@@ managed to get past an encrypted system without even trying. If @@HE_1@@ can, Blackacre can. We should pay @@HIM_1@@ to test our systems from @@HIS_1@@ home and see how many flaws @@HE_1@@ can uncover. Then, we can patch them up. After all, that towheaded little scamp can't do any real harm."
[EFFECT] the country exports child labour

Thoughts welcome.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:00 am, edited 12 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Baggieland
Issues Editor

Founded: May 27, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Baggieland » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:00 am

My first thought is that you should change the child's age from 8 to 14. Otherwise, everyone will choose option 3. Also, 8 years old they really don't know what they're doing, whereas a 14 year old would realise and then make the changes out of mischief. Finally, you can then make the changes mentioned in the description a bit serious (but please retain your sense of humour Joy :) ), that warrant a plea for extradition.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:19 am

Baggieland wrote:My first thought is that you should change the child's age from 8 to 14. Otherwise, everyone will choose option 3. Also, 8 years old they really don't know what they're doing, whereas a 14 year old would realise and then make the changes out of mischief. Finally, you can then make the changes mentioned in the description a bit serious (but please retain your sense of humour Joy :) ), that warrant a plea for extradition.

While I take your point about eight being too young, I think fourteen it's too clear they knew exactly what they're doing (I don't want to skew too far away from the middle option either), and I want some doubt about the extent to which they understood.

How about a compromise of 10/11, maybe 12? 14 is pushing the upper limit for a defence of infancy. While there are countries with that age (and older, though that's rare), lot of countries settle the age somewhere between 10 and 12.

I'll also beef up the changes a bit in the next draft.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

Baggieland
Issues Editor

Father Knows Best State

Postby Baggieland » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:33 am

The Free Joy State wrote:How about a compromise of 10/11, maybe 12?

:)

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:50 am

Baggieland wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:How about a compromise of 10/11, maybe 12?

:)

New draft up. The child's now eleven. :)
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baggieland
Issues Editor

Father Knows Best State

Postby Baggieland » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:04 am

The Free Joy State wrote:New draft up

Looking good.

The Free Joy State wrote:[EFFECT] parents tell young murderers that they'll go to bed without supper if they do it again

Personally, I would change 'murderers' to 'arsonists'. Because child murderers, although they do exist, aren't that common. Setting fire to stuff is more believable, imo.

The Free Joy State wrote:[EFFECT] the country exports child labour

I didn't see any mention in the option about exporting. The child labour was for internal use.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:07 am

Baggieland wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:New draft up

Looking good.

The Free Joy State wrote:[EFFECT] parents tell young murderers that they'll go to bed without supper if they do it again

Personally, I would change 'murderers' to 'arsonists'. Because child murderers, although they do exist, aren't that common. Setting fire to stuff is more believable, imo.

Can do. I'll make that change now.

The Free Joy State wrote:[EFFECT] the country exports child labour

I didn't see any mention in the option about exporting. The child labour was for internal use.

TBH, the line is really more of a placeholder. It's the weakest one and I'm definitely not stuck on it.

I'd consider it exporting, though, because the work will be done in Brancaland.

Baggieland
Issues Editor

Father Knows Best State

Postby Baggieland » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:20 am

The Free Joy State wrote:I didn't see any mention in the option about exporting. The child labour was for internal use.

TBH, the line is really more of a placeholder. It's the weakest one and I'm definitely not stuck on it.

Reading it again, the child is from Brancaland. So if he gets employed by NAME, then that's importing.

I think importing child labour would be an okay effect line.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:24 am

Baggieland wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:I didn't see any mention in the option about exporting. The child labour was for internal use.

Reading it again, the child is from Brancaland. So if he gets employed by NAME, then that's importing.

I think importing child labour would be an okay effect line.

Importing child labour looks like a curveball effect, especially for nations with no child labour. People might get upset.

I'd rather just put TBD and try to think of a new one.

Baggieland
Issues Editor

Father Knows Best State

Postby Baggieland » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:26 am

The Free Joy State wrote:I'd rather just put TBD and try to think of a new one.

Okey dokey. :)

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:27 am

Baggieland wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:I'd rather just put TBD and try to think of a new one.

Okey dokey. :)

Thanks for your help so far, Baggie :)

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:32 am

I actually like this idea myself,to be honest.
We have needed a issue over punishing children for a while.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:28 am

The Free Joy State wrote:I don't think there's an issue that asks another country to send someone -- especially a minor -- to your country to face charges.
Is there a reason you're doing both? This issue is effectively asking two different questions: how culpable minors should be for their crimes (which we definitely do already have an issue on), and whether we can demand a foreign citizen to be sent to us for trial, especially when it's an online crime committed without ever physically stepping foot on our soil (which I indeed don't recall us having an issue about, although we have one from the other side), with a side dish of that the military's security shouldn't have been this lax to begin with. It leads to the issue somewhat lacking focus. The Brancalandian government's opinion on the matter isn't even brought up, and surely that should be somewhat important?

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:03 am

Didn't mean to forget this.

I wanted there to be a question over the citizen's culpability to improve balance, because most countries would choose to extradict the adult, competent citizen of another country who technically committed an act of military espionage.

As for the laxness of military security... I'm not sure that should be addressed here (we already have an issue on that); but possibly the validity should be feature something to do with that...
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:08 am

Where's the janitor who's upset about the demotion? Also, effect for option 3, hackers pose as testers
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012

Postby Trotterdam » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:45 am

The Free Joy State wrote:I wanted there to be a question over the citizen's culpability to improve balance, because most countries would choose to extradict the adult, competent citizen of another country who technically committed an act of military espionage.
Yeah, but right now it feels like the question is only over the child's culpability, with the fact that the child is a foreigner not really making much of a difference. And we already have an issue about childrens' culpability.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:56 am

Trotterdam wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:I wanted there to be a question over the citizen's culpability to improve balance, because most countries would choose to extradict the adult, competent citizen of another country who technically committed an act of military espionage.
Yeah, but right now it feels like the question is only over the child's culpability, with the fact that the child is a foreigner not really making much of a difference. And we already have an issue about childrens' culpability.

That's a fair point.

I'll work on a redraft tomorrow.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:01 am

Second draft up.

Now we hear from the government's viewpoint, and it's hopefully a little more about jurisdiction and not just age.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:13 am

While playing, @@HE@@ promoted the janitor to Admiral of the Fleet

"the" janitor? They only have one?
:eyebrow:
I suggest replacing the "the" with an "a"...
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:40 am

Bears Armed wrote:
While playing, @@HE@@ promoted the janitor to Admiral of the Fleet

"the" janitor? They only have one?
:eyebrow:
I suggest replacing the "the" with an "a"...

Done retroactively.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:45 pm

A few tweaks to the draft.

Last call before submission.

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Socio Polor » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:04 am

The Free Joy State wrote:A few tweaks to the draft.

Good looking issue, but have you considered adding an option of what Brancalandians think of the incident? Maybe some exchange deal between @@NAME@@ and Brancalandia.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:09 am

Socio Polor wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:A few tweaks to the draft.

Good looking issue, but have you considered adding an option of what Brancalandians think of the incident? Maybe some exchange deal between @@NAME@@ and Brancalandia.

Hmm...

Brancaland's point of view is there. It's this option:

The Free Joy State wrote:

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Socio Polor » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:16 am

Socio Polor wrote:Good looking issue, but have you considered adding an option of what Brancalandians think of the incident? Maybe some exchange deal between @@NAME@@ and Brancalandia.

Hmm...

And that my friends is why I shouldn't read at 2:00 in the morning :oops:

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:20 am

Socio Polor wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:Hmm...

And that my friends is why I shouldn't read at 2:00 in the morning :oops:

It's easy to miss things when your eyes are tired :)

EDIT: Way to scare an issues writer into thinking the intent wasn't clear, though :p
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?