NATION

PASSWORD

Bot-Written Issues

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
La Jem
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Bot-Written Issues

Postby La Jem » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:05 am

Alright, so, I wrote a little bot for a class that isn't that smart. I thought it would be fun to make it write a few issues, just for fun. So here is the first one! I'll be adding more to the bottom of this post should interest continue. And hopefully, it will get smarter over time.

Mr. Bot has a name now! Thanks for all your suggestions! Its name will be Xam Botty: The Bot with Issues from now on. But you can just call him Xam

Without further ado, here is the first issue, in all its nonsensical glory.

Bot-Issue 1
The issue
" this is a travesty of the @@capital@@! " exclaims @@randomname@@ of your antique mirrors " it's quite simple really. The people voted for the whole world of @@name@@'s most sacred toy rayguns. "

Option 1:
"earlier the problem isn’t good. It's a helmet of the law enforcement in @@name@@. we should have heavily armed paramilitary rayguns" says @@randomname@@ while glaring at the tank outside.

Option 2:
" hey now, civil rights abusers have to worry about the rayguns. It's not just going to be protesting anymore. " advises @@randommalename@@ while slamming itself into the nearest political enemy. " we must teach the children that rayguns are just delaying it. "

Option 3:
"of the law we must clampdown! " cries your window as he appears seemingly out of nowhere. " you know we can not have rayguns! destroy all of them! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bot-Issue 2
Well...it seems less funny than the first, but a few coding bugs are worked out so it uses proper caps now!

The issue:
Technology which holds the record for most trivial things wants to be on every street sign in their path, or maybe it was terrorists.

Option 1:
"You can't have the technology in the shower! Why would it go on every street sign? " asks @@randomname@@, president of this appalling company. "We need to tell it to get away! "
[Effect]
the nation's street signs must be without help from technology

Option 2:
"It's all over! " wails @@randommalename@@ as @@he@@ points @@his@@ ceremonial hat in your face. "They might not like it! We don't know how much more we should be encouraging! "
[Effect]
the development of your group has stopped

Option 3:
"Are you insane? There are terrorists who would be happy to send us back to the stone age by tricking a new division! We can't not have a street! " yells perpetually offended activist @@randomname@@ while thrusting a local beekeeper into a fifth accident. "It will happen! "
[Effect]
to make a road, you should make them go far

Option 4:
After the others are unoccupied, an aide adds " The fact is a blueprint is legal. There would be nothing without it. No significant problem. "
[Effect]
where have all the cities gone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taking your feedback into account, I present this one, which makes only slightly more sense.
Bot-issue 3
The issue:
Demand for the government to prohibit their citizens from revealing motorcycles has risen. The government needs to start getting involved before there are mass mental breakdowns.

Option 1:
"We need to save nature! " exclaims devout extremist bureaucrats "The motorcycles are all of this problem. If we were to get rid of these boring and fashionable things, they can be forgotten. "
[Effect]
overzealous police pulverized the motorcycles

Option 2:
"Subliminal messages and the jabber needs to stop. " whimpers @@randomname@@ while checking for the sake of checking. "Motorcycles are just bursting with both! Get your hands on them, and you can control what people have to listen to. "
[Effect]
the development of motorcycles now complain about the jabber

Option 3:
"You need to make everyone in @@name@@ ride a motorcycle! " says your minister of the department of these smelly maxtopian hornets. "That way whoever wants to complain about the motorcycles will love thinking that motorcycles are their lives. "
[Effect]
competitive gas will give the people a tax cut

Well this took an interesting turn...
Bot-Issue 4
The Issue:
Swimming in the nation's old water fountain has been beloved for generations. However, clearly the nation's ability to be governed is at stake.

Option 1:
This is a little problem isn't it? " suggests stoneman mogul @@randommalename@@ after weeks of moral crusades. "We need to stabilize the government by screaming at all the swimmers. "
[Effect]
victim's of screaming acolytes blackout in the shower

Option 2:
"Don'tcha all know how much happier people are for swimming in the water? " counters leading tenor @@randomname@@. "We clearly need to hire those annoying protesters to make an alternative water to swim in. "
[Effect]
another tourist attraction is roaring

Option 3:
"Sedgistan does not have a swimming problem because they neglect their citizens in all important ways. We need more neglected and disciplined men and women. " says former human services minister @@randomfemalename@@. "We definitely need to update our policies to neglect our citizens. "
[Effect]
nightly political diatribe is shocking

My Professor gave me an upgrade for Xam! What do you guys think?
Bot-Issue 5
The Issue:
After weeks of your aides' awful language, your Minister of Language has suggested a new law to ban this language.

Option 1:
"The fact is that these days, proper manners of speaking to authority is not part of schooling. If we were to increase the budget, we might not have this problem. " Explains your elderly Minister of Language.
[Effect]
old forms of the nation's language are all the rage

Option 2:
"I'll speak however the **** I want to ******** ****** ****** to the ***** ***** ****** leader of @@name@@! " declares @@randomfemalename@@, while combing the web for new foul language. "You better ****** not ****** ***** ***** **** ****** abolish ****** free speech! "

I'm not really sure what it thinks the issue is: roads or cars?
Bot-Issue 6
The issue:
While chauffeuring you to work, your chief of drivers has proposed that the earth is definitely perfectly fine without roads. With nothing better to do, you field the topic of conversation.

Option 1:
"I mean, it just takes a few years to make the roads, but it takes forever for Earth to do the thing. " complains @@randomfirstname@@, your driver. "How much work and stuff will it take to get rid of them? Not longer than they were made. "
[Effect]
the nation has lost any roads it has

Option 2:
The radio turns on as you try to ignore your driver. "@@randomname@@ industries: the drone of the car. Just a few more funds and time, and the person can head to the stars... err, or just the tallest building that looks like metal. Invest in our own people: donate to us. No, really, we need your money. "
[Effect]
crashing into skyscrapers is a popular pastime

Option 3:
A dubious looking figure jumps onto your car while banging on the window and screaming "No more cars! Only battleships! Or Bikes! Whatever the things that go on two wheels are. We need to take back the driver's licenses. Then there’d be a good thing for this planet. And the roads can be small! OOOO! Tiny tracks and ramps on every corner! "
[Effect]
every city in @@name@@ is basically a giant skate park

Bot-issue 7
The issue:
After the country was tossed into chaos by decisions you can't remember, things come to an end when two aides drag a nervous looking figure into your office.

Option 1:
"@@leader@@?! " exclaims @@randomfirstname@@, your most loyal aide to date, looking between you and your double they have dragged in. "I'm so sorry, @@leader@@, but which one of you is real? Quick, say something only you would know. Like any sort of legal garbage. "
[Effect]
politicians must keep coming up with new ways to prove their identities

Option 2:
Your second aide suspiciously eyes the you standing next to him, then punches them in the face. "OWWWW! " yells your aide, holding @@his@@ hand as the second you remains unfazed, with only a few cracks in their kin to show for it. "It's a robot! @@leader@@, forbid these robots from ever being made. This would never be a problem if there were no robots! "
[Effect]
car manufacturing robots are often destroyed for 'impersonating a human'

Option 3:
"If I may? " asks the robot, sounding exactly like you. "I was created to replace you should anything happen. I was merely training, no harm intended. "
[Effect]
there are so many backups of backups that no one knows who’s who

Option 4:
"The most recent edition of the prestigious virtual planet could use a Leader like you" says grumpy middle scientist @@randomname_1@@. "We should just ship this impostor off to the virtual planet and take over both planes of existence. "
[Effect]
@@leader@@ can be found everywhere and anywhere

Option 5:
"Lots of people dress like you, @@leader@@! " enthuses wide eyed @@randomfemalename@@, having broken into your office through the still irate window. "These robots could be the next comedic impersonators! If you ask me, these robots are just bored and need a purpose! It'll even boost patroitism and make you soooo relatable. "
[Effect]
Tuesday night with @@leader@@ is the most popular comedy show in @@name@@

Option 6:
"I agree that these bots need a purpose, but being completely humorous is simply childish. Instead we should just give them all to the military. Then they'll be useful. And, can I add, out of your hair? After all, who cares about a few robots lives when we are saving humans? " Your chief defense minister gives the robot a solid knock on the head before leaving your office the same way he came in - through a massive, gloppy, broken hole on the floor.
[Effect]
people worry that the all robot military will turn on them at any second.
Last edited by La Jem on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:15 am, edited 7 times in total.

Orioni 2
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2004
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Orioni 2 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:09 am

Interrestning. Can u get it to ride an other issue?
Last edited by Orioni 2 on Tue Jan 19, 2038 03:14 am, edited 1.618 times in total.

The Beautiful Empire of OrioniEurth RP
Seek nothing and you will find everything

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:26 am

The issue
" this is a travesty of the @@capital@@! " exclaims @@randomname@@ of your antique mirrors " it's quite simple really. The people voted for the whole world of @@name@@'s most sacred toy rayguns. "

WHAT?!? :rofl:

"earlier the problem isn’t good. It's a helmet of the law enforcement in @@name@@. we should have heavily armed paramilitary rayguns" says @@randomname@@ while glaring at the tank outside.
:rofl:

It... I... :rofl:

I can't this is just too good :rofl:

cries your window as he appears seemingly out of nowhere.
I'M DYING :rofl:

I just

I can't this is too awesome.

Pleas do more <3

ed: Can I just say that this is genuinely better than some of the drafts I've seen, and not including the people who just submit drafts without forum review? :rofl:
Last edited by Jutsa on Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Pencil Sharpeners 2
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pencil Sharpeners 2 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:33 am

This is the best thing I've seen in NS :rofl:
I used to do stuff in TSP
Highest ranked solo player in N-Day 2, finishing 10th
Currently the holder of 7 World #1 badges

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:52 am

Eh, looks like 90% of the submissions that don't pass through Got Issues, to be honest. :)
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Caracasus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Caracasus » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:09 am

Got to say, didn't read the blurb at the start and wondered whether I was having a stroke.

Edit: Read the blurb. Someone with more authority than me... so pretty much any authority at all really would probably suggest that you do not start new threads should you want to post more of these. I'd also ask you nicely not to as it would clog up the forum and push genuine submissions down or off the page.
Last edited by Caracasus on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!

Issues editor, not a moderator.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:11 am

Sorry OP, I think someone already submitted something like this but do keep writing :p
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Fecaw
Envoy

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fecaw » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:12 am

It reads like an issue when you skim over it, which is surprisingly good.

:rofl: :clap:

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:14 am

La Jem wrote:Alright, so, I wrote a little bot for a class that isn't that smart. I thought it would be fun to make it right a few issues, just for fun. So here is the first one! I'll be adding more if you find them as funny as I do. And hopefully, it will get smarter over time. Also, this bot needs a name if it is going to be a thing. Taking suggestions now!

The issue

Option 1:

Option 2:
" hey now, civil rights abusers have to worry about the rayguns. It's not just going to be protesting anymore. " advises @@randommalename@@ while slamming itself into the nearest political enemy. " we must teach the children that rayguns are just delaying it. "

Option 3:
"of the law we must clampdown! " cries your window as he appears seemingly out of nowhere. " you know we can not have rayguns! destroy all of them! "

...Permission to polish this idea and submit it as a serious issue?

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:15 am

I would like this sort of issue to be commonplace ingame.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

La Jem
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby La Jem » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:15 am

Caracasus wrote:Got to say, didn't read the blurb at the start and wondered whether I was having a stroke.

Edit: Read the blurb. Someone with more authority than me... so pretty much any authority at all really would probably suggest that you do not start new threads should you want to post more of these. I'd also ask you nicely not to as it would clog up the forum and push genuine submissions down or off the page.

I wasn't going to, just expand the thread! But thanks for the warning!

Altion
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Altion » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:17 am

:rofl:
I'm dying. Please write more of these. PLEASE!
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
You can not physically break c without going massless. Astronauts need mass.

Well, theoretically you could warp spacetime but that's like real hard unless you have a lot of mass.

I suggest sending Christians, they have mass quite often.

Rojava Free State wrote:
Scorpio Spikal wrote:As long as I can be free when the world ends, no.

Everybody waiting for global warming to kill us, but I ain't no bitch.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm gonna go wake cthulhu up. I got an alarm clock and if that doesn't work I have a trumpet. We're about to get things lit

La Jem
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby La Jem » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:...Permission to polish this idea and submit it as a serious issue?

If you think you can work with it, sure! I have no claims on anything Mr. Bot writes for me, so if you see something it writes in the future and want to play with it, just take it.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:19 am

La Jem wrote:
Caracasus wrote:Got to say, didn't read the blurb at the start and wondered whether I was having a stroke.

I wasn't going to, just expand the thread! But thanks for the warning!

All jokes aside, just on a personal note, I'd appreciate it if you did that (what you already planned to).

It will be interesting to see if the bot learns and improves, though.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:20 am

I'm presuming you've not incorporated any machine learning, as that'd be a seriously impressive feat!
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

La Jem
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby La Jem » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:21 am

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:I'm presuming you've not incorporated any machine learning, as that'd be a seriously impressive feat!

In theory, Mr. Bot (Who I need to give a better name), is capable of learning. It may yet take some fine tuning though.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:23 am

This is actually pretty coolio
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Pencil Sharpeners 2
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pencil Sharpeners 2 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:24 am

La Jem wrote:
Candlewhisper Archive wrote:I'm presuming you've not incorporated any machine learning, as that'd be a seriously impressive feat!

In theory, Mr. Bot (Who I need to give a better name), is capable of learning. It may yet take some fine tuning though.

If it's just for writing NS issues, you should call it Max Botty.
I used to do stuff in TSP
Highest ranked solo player in N-Day 2, finishing 10th
Currently the holder of 7 World #1 badges

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:31 am

This is pretty cool, actually. It could use quite a bit of refinement, but I think it would be pretty cool to someday have at least one issue written by a bot (perhaps said issue could be about bots :rofl: )

seriously though, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:39 am

Pencil Sharpeners 2 wrote:
La Jem wrote:In theory, Mr. Bot (Who I need to give a better name), is capable of learning. It may yet take some fine tuning though.

If it's just for writing NS issues, you should call it Max Botty.

Nah. Maxibot!
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:57 am

La Jem wrote:Alright, so, I wrote a little bot for a class that isn't that smart. I thought it would be fun to make it right a few issues, just for fun. So here is the first one! I'll be adding more if you find them as funny as I do. And hopefully, it will get smarter over time. Also, this bot needs a name if it is going to be a thing. Taking suggestions now!

The issue

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

The Issue
After it came to light that the DeathBlaster 9000 - a kind of toy ray gun manufactured by @@RANDOMLASTNAME1@@ Industries - packs enough power to injure people and accidentally start small fires, the people have once again started beating down your door demanding change.

Option 1
"This is a travesty of @@NAME@@!" exclaims concerned parent and purveyor of antique mirrors @@RANDOMNAME2@@. "Just yesterday, my child was playing with one of these aptly-named 'death rays' when the laser reflected off a mirror, nearly blinding their brother and setting a pile of documents on fire! Were it not for the timely intervention of first responders, our house would have burned down. You simply must ban these infernal 'toys' before anyone else gets hurt. And while we're at it, we should ban anything else that can accidentally start fires. Think of the children!"
Result
camping enthusiasts despair as @@NAME@@ cracks down on firestarting materials

Option 2
"@@HE2@@ is obviously missing the point of these things." growls the Chief of Police for @@CAPITAL@@, glaring at an antiquated law enforcement vehicle outside. "We shouldn't let the public have them, yes, but we should also begin mass producing them for the police and the Army. No foreign nation would dare attack us if our troops have death rays, and criminals couldn't turn themselves in fast enough. So what if they can barely scorch paper? It's intimidation that matters."
Result
foreign nations laugh as @@NAME@@'s soldiers are issued laser pointers instead of sidearms

Option 3
"You must understand that banning my products simply isn't going to work, @@LEADER@@." says @@RANDOMNAME1@@, founder and CEO of @@RANDOMLASTNAME1@@ Industries. "The technology is already out there. Instead, we need to train people in the art of defending themselves. Establishing such a program will require commitment and a lot of DeathBlaster 9000s, but if you can supply the former, I can cut you a deal on the latter." @@HE1@@ offers a handshake. "Do we have a deal?"
Result
regularly playing laser tag is mandatory

I shifted the original issue text down to Option 1 and eliminated Option 3 (I couldn't write anything that worked). How does this look as a preliminary issue?

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:00 pm

So, there is some semblance of logic. For example, the first issue is clearly about rayguns, which get repeatedly mentioned throughout, along with mentioning other things that are logically connected to rayguns, such as other weapons (tanks) and the military. Nonetheless, I'm having a hard time telling what most of the issue is actually doing. Option 3 is pretty clear, it wants to ban rayguns (for civilians or the military?). The mention of law enforcement and of protestors / political enemies (presumably ones armed with rayguns) does suggest that this is meant to be a gun control issue. Option 1 is in support of using rayguns, presumably also arming the police/military with rayguns so they can keep up with the raygun-armed political enemies, but I don't understand what the tank is doing there. Who does the tank belong to? It's probably yours, but if so why is it a problem? Has it been found inadequate in combating raygun-armed opponents? Well, but that still mostly makes sense. But what is option 2 even doing? Okay, it's some kind of education option. But rayguns are delaying what? What were these people trying to use rayguns to stop but actually only end up delaying, and why? I'd think lethal weapons are pretty good at dealing with problems permanently, really. Doesn't sound very "delaying" to me.

The second issue has two themes: technology on street signs, and terrorists. Both get mentioned repeatedly (well, twice in the terrorists' case). What the two have to do with each other is... not explained at all.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:12 pm

I agree with what others have said about keeping everything confined to one thread unless the quality of the bot's output improves to the point where you're producing usable issues. But it's fine to keep going in this thread as long as there's interest in it.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:23 pm

Name it: The Bot with Issues :rofl:
Author of GA #455
Favourite Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9iYAsoX5t8
Aspiring Issue Author (6-times-failed)
Ban Abortion!

"A person's a person, no matter how small."

Choose love over death!

Merconitonitopia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Merconitonitopia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:38 pm

La Jem wrote:"You can't have the technology in the shower! Why would it go on every street sign? " asks @@randomname@@, president of this appalling company. "We need to tell it to get away! "
[Effect]
the nation's street signs must be without help from technology

Excerpt from T. Kaczynski's Industrial Society and its Future

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?