NATION

PASSWORD

[SUBMITTED 6/12/18] The Properties of Property

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:09 pm

I saw the outcome of the last option and was like “CWA, what happened to your wit?” and then read the option and it’s now one of the best I’ve ever seen :rofl:
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:51 am

Fauxia wrote:I saw the outcome of the last option and was like “CWA, what happened to your wit?” and then read the option and it’s now one of the best I’ve ever seen :rofl:

Thanks! It's a type of punchline we haven't much used yet, just deadpan statement of the obvious juxtaposed against prolonged denial of the obvious. Done a lot in webcomics, not often used in NS.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

The Marsupial Illuminati
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Free-Market Paradise

Postby The Marsupial Illuminati » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:08 pm

You can submit this now.
ὁ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ

Sougra
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 20, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sougra » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:46 pm

I think the phrase "complains the rotund patrician, taking a seat on the back of a wincing arthritic slave who has knelt down for this purpose." is written strangely. Perhaps something like "complains the rotund patrician, taking a seat on a wincing arthritic slave's back who knelt down to accommodate his master." Just a suggestion. Good issue overall, and I think it's almost ready, if not ready, to be submitted.
"Nobody here on NSG is sane, including me."

Just in case, often when I discuss something, it's under the pretense of the Socratic Method or the devil's advocate, so just know that I don't always advocate for what I'm saying. Thank you.

Also, I have a habit of editing posts soon after they're made to correct minor errors. Please be aware of that.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:55 pm

The Marsupial Illuminati wrote:You can submit this now.

Eh, I've got five other drafts that have been in GI for longer. I tend to submit them in batches. Cheers for the vote of confidence though.

Will submit this one and the five before it now.
Last edited by Candlewhisper Archive on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:52 am

Screw You! You told me to wish you luck, but I'll wish you luck anyway. Good Luck and Screw You!
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Previous

Return to Got Issues?