NATION

PASSWORD

[added] The Boys From Brasilistan

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:25 pm

That's actually a terrific idea, and would be perfect for nations that actually want little dictator clones in the government.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:33 pm

I actually came up with because I was looking for an excuse to have an option with a Nazi-ish pop singer named Britney Speer, and I had to think of something for her to suggest.

EDIT: new draft is up

Decided to roll Lee Terallihitlah and the Butcher of Bigtopia into one character rather than distinguish them.
Last edited by USS Monitor on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Krogon
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krogon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:50 am

USS Monitor wrote:I actually came up with because I was looking for an excuse to have an option with a Nazi-ish pop singer named Britney Speer, and I had to think of something for her to suggest.

EDIT: new draft is up

Decided to roll Lee Terallihitlah and the Butcher of Bigtopia into one character rather than distinguish them.

>Critiques well known issue editor and game moderator
>Critique gets accepted
>happy.mp3

Also, like the new option :P I feel like the issue was probably missing something like that before

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:16 pm

I'm thinking of submitting this soon if nobody points out any further stuff that needs to be addressed.

Krogon wrote:>Critiques well known issue editor and game moderator
>Critique gets accepted
>happy.mp3

There's a reason I put the draft on the forum where people can comment.

Sometimes it's good to keep in mind that even when you're talking to someone that seems to have a lot of clout, behind the fancy titles and stuff is still a regular person somewhere. Or maybe a cat that sat on a keyboard, but usually a person.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Krogon
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krogon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:56 pm

USS Monitor is a cat 100% confirmed.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Krogon wrote:USS Monitor is a cat 100% confirmed.
Impossible. Cats hate water.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:10 am

Trotterdam wrote:
Krogon wrote:USS Monitor is a cat 100% confirmed.
Impossible. Cats hate water.

Oh?
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:35 am

Oh gosh they remind me of one of my cats that used to catch seaweed, 'specially after I had to give her a shower... twice.

I miss that cat.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012

Postby Trotterdam » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:23 am

Jutsa wrote:Oh gosh they remind me of one of my cats that used to catch seaweed,
Truly the most dangerous prey.

Sacara
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2014

Postby Sacara » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:45 pm

This one has been accepted with the same title, edited by CWA.
The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara
I spend most of my time in the Got Issues? sub-forum.
Issues That I've Authored (15)
Commended by SC #382
"Our Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:47 pm

I am so happy to see this. :D

Krogon
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krogon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:54 am

WHOOO!

Sacara
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2014

Postby Sacara » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:09 am

Krogon wrote:WHOOO!

In seriousness, good issue.
The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara
I spend most of my time in the Got Issues? sub-forum.
Issues That I've Authored (15)
Commended by SC #382
"Our Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Thanks for the pretty owl! I like. :lol:
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:23 pm

So this now published? Yeay you!
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?