NATION

PASSWORD

[ACCEPTED] Of Mice and Meth

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:52 am

Why put drugs in a water supply if they have no impact on humans? (I don't know why you'd drug a watersupply in the first place, but that's a different story)
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:55 am

I mean, they do have an impact on humans, but the idea is that some of the animals are having different, more violent effects.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Krogon
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krogon » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:54 pm

think it's ready to go

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:40 pm

I was going to wait until the 12th, but I couldn't; submitted. :lol:

I changed about three or so words due to improper grammar are just wanting to rephrase things a tiny bit,
but the changes have also been applied to the shown draft.

Thank you all for your help on this. :D
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Sacara
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2014

Postby Sacara » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Good luck!
The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara
I spend most of my time in the Got Issues? sub-forum.
Issues That I've Authored (15)
Commended by SC #382
"Our Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Krogon
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krogon » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:32 pm

Good luck!

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:12 pm

Good luck
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Candensia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2017

Postby Candensia » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Best wishes!
The Free Joy State wrote:Time spent working on writing skills -- even if the draft doesn't work -- is never wasted.

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Good luck. I look forward to seeing this one(except I won't :c)
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:43 pm

Good Luck!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?