NATION

PASSWORD

How to get more nuclear weapons

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
HOT MEAT PILE
Civilian

Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

How to get more nuclear weapons

Postby HOT MEAT PILE » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:56 pm

HAIL HOT MEAT PILE how do i build weapons of mass destruction for my great land HAIL HOT MEAT PILE

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:46 pm

Pick nuclear scientist or wmd issue

Should be common sense for most
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:11 am

HOT MEAT PILE wrote:HAIL HOT MEAT PILE how do i build weapons of mass destruction for my great land HAIL HOT MEAT PILE

Wait for an issue that discusses nuclear weapons, and then choose the pro-nuclear weapon choice. Simples! :twisted: :D
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Kastonets
Civilian

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kastonets » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:11 am

Chan Island wrote:
HOT MEAT PILE wrote:HAIL HOT MEAT PILE how do i build weapons of mass destruction for my great land HAIL HOT MEAT PILE

Wait for an issue that discusses nuclear weapons, and then choose the pro-nuclear weapon choice. Simples! :twisted: :D

And if I select (just one time) the wrong option...are there other issues that allow me to produce WMDs?
Last edited by Kastonets on Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kastonets

Return to Got Issues?