NATION

PASSWORD

[SUBMITTED] Head in the Clouds

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

[SUBMITTED] Head in the Clouds

Postby Jutsa » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:30 am

So, if you create a weather machine, and it causes ecological disaster... wouldn't that make for a good issue? :rofl:

I hope you enjoy! Ed: I've saved onto this for a long time and re-went over it twice. :D

Draft 1.1
Title: Head In The Clouds
The Issue: The creation of the @@DEMONYMINITIALS@@WM5k Weather Machine reduced the intensity of several major storms — resulting, however, in a severe drought and chaotic environmental impacts. Numerous officials and citizens have come to interrupt your lunch to discuss the future of this machine.
Validity: Must have chosen option 433.3 [or any other future issue that creates a weather machine]

Option 1: "I can't believe I hadn't thought of this sooner!" begins your excited Military Adviser, who is currently forgetting that @@HE@@'s supposed to look menacing. "If we can cause meteorological catastrophe in other nations, we can severely limit our enemies' resources, reducing their strength immensely. Sure, it could also significantly damage a few innocent small towns, cities, and wildlife reserves, but I think it'll all be worth it in the end."
[effect] military-made droughts have resulted in foreign products being excruciatingly hard to come by

Option 2: "Are you crazy?" yells @@RANDOMNAME@@, the creator of the weather machine, who happened to walk by to talk to you about @@HIS@@ machine. "My weather machine was made to help us, not hurt others! I came here to ask for more funds to fix the kinks that it currently has — like, for instance, not being able to make it rain. Things will surely balance out if we can create more weather! All I'll need is another few trillion @@CURRENCYPLURAL@@ or so."
[effect] scientists work tirelessly to weaken major hurricanes they created in the polar regions

Option 3: "Stop!" shouts @@RANDOMNAME@@, a weather@@MAN@@ who was hiding behind a potted plant. "Don't listen to them, @@LEADER@@! No man should be able to control the weather, or even attempt to! Is it really worth all of this money to maintain and use a machine that is supposed to control something we should have no control over? It's killing nature! This so-called 'weather machine' should be destroyed!"
[effect] meteorologists are happy to report that @@NAME@@ has had its worst storm in months

Option 4: "Here's your lunch," comments your waitress, who looks at the three conspicuous people beside you. "So I hear you wanna control the weather, huh? Maybe you could water my garden for me some time. You know, you could probably make a profit off of that if you sold your work to other nations, even if it doesn't work right. I hear Marche Blanc will do anything for better weather."
[effect] citizens suspect any bad weather that hits @@NAME@@ is caused by a foreign government

Title: Head In The Clouds
The Issue: The creation of the @@DEMONYMINITIALS@@WM5k Weather Machine reduced the intensity of several major storms — resulting, however, in a severe drought and chaotic environmental impacts. Numerous officials and citizens have come to interrupt your lunch to discuss the future of this machine.
Validity: Must have chosen option 433.3 [or any other future issue that creates a weather machine]

Option 1: "I can't believe I hadn't thought of this sooner!" begins your excited Military Advisor, who is currently forgetting that @@HE@@'s supposed to look menacing. "If we can cause droughts in other nations, we can severely limit our enemies' resources, reducing their strength immensely. Sure, it could also significantly damage a few innocent small towns and cities, but I think it'll all be worth it in the end."
[effect] military-made droughts have resulted in foreign farm products being excrutiatigly hard to come by

Option 2: "Are you crazy?" yells @@RANDOMNAME@@, the creator of the weather machine, who happened to walk by at the same time in order to talk to you about @@HIS@@ machine. "My weather machine was made to help us, not hurt others! I came here to ask for more funds to fix the kinks that it currently has — by making it also able to produce rain! If we control both directions, things will surely balance out. All I'll need is another few trillion @@CURRENCYPLURAL@@ or so."
[effect] scientists work tirelessly to weaken major hurricanes they created in the polar regions

Option 3: "Stop!" shouts @@RANDOMNAME@@, a weatherman who was hiding behind a potted plant. "Don't listen to them, @@LEADER@@! No man should be able to control the weather. Is it really worth all of this money to maintain and use a machine that is supposed to control something we should have no control over? It's killing nature! This so-called 'weather machine' should be destroyed!"
[effect] weathermen are happy to report that @@NAME@@ has had its worst storm in months

Option 4: "Here's your lunch," comments your waitress, who looks at the three conspicuous people beside you. "So I hear you can control the weather, huh? Maybe you could water my garden for me some time. You know, you could probably make a profit off of that if you sold your work to other nations. I hear Marche Blanc could use a bit less rain."
[effect] citizens suspect that any bad weather that hit @@NAME@@ is caused by a foreign government
Last edited by Jutsa on Wed May 09, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:32 am

Weather Control a la Command and Conquer? I'm sold! :D
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:38 am

The draft's file was "ns_cloudwarfare" so yeah that was what inspired me to make this draft in the first place, and why it's the first option. :rofl:
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:07 am

Jutsa wrote:The Issue: After the creation of @@DEMONYMINITIALS@@WM5k Weather Machine, which reduced the intensity of several major storms — instead causing a severe drought.
There's a grammar error here. You say "after", but then never follow up with a verb that takes place after this phrase. You're also missing an article. The currect version is either
After the creation of the @@DEMONYMINITIALS@@WM5k Weather Machine, which reduced the intensity of several major storms — it instead caused a severe drought.
or
The creation of the @@DEMONYMINITIALS@@WM5k Weather Machine reduced the intensity of several major storms — instead causing a severe drought.
(Leaving punctuation as is for the sake of argument, not sure if the dash would be better off just being a comma.)

I guess the main narrative question here is whether the editors want the possibility of a weather machine that can actually work, noting that the existing option for building a weather machine has results which strongly imply that the whole thing is a collossal failure (contrary to the usual policy of option results actually doing what they say they will), explained (if I recall correctly) by the editors as a reluctance to allow such super-tech into the narrative. Of course, your unintended consequence that forms the basis of this draft would allow the "collosal failure" to happen while still showing the basic principle to work, but then you give players an option which offers another chance to get things right...

Jutsa wrote:Option 1: "I can't believe I hadn't thought of this sooner!" begins your excited Military Advisor, who is currently forgetting that @@HE@@'s supposed to look menacing. "If we can cause droughts in other nations, we can severely limit our enemies' resources, reducing their strength immensely. Sure, it could also significantly damage a few innocent small towns and cities, but I think it'll all be worth it in the end."
[effect] military-made droughts have resulted in foreign farm products being excrutiatigly hard to come by
"Excruciatingly".

And of course, a weather machine that goes the other way and creates storms would also be pretty valuable militarily... in fact, it would be more useful at directly damaging enemy resources (and better at discriminating between military and civilian targets), while drought is a strategic weapon that can only reduce national production over a long period of time, not cause immediate harm. (A drought hitting your farms won't cause the food already on your supermarkets' shelves to vanish. A tornado hitting the supermarket will.)

Jutsa wrote:The draft's file was "ns_cloudwarfare" so yeah that was what inspired me to make this draft in the first place, and why it's the first option. :rofl:
Well, I obviously have my own reasons for being interested in this subject :)

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:10 pm

I kinda took the effect line as an indication that it didn't do what it was supposed to but that its very wrecking nature could still be used. :P

Weather manipulation is actually a very interesting subject irl, and whether or not it actually works is something that people are still skeptical of,
although I tried to hint that the guy in option 3 doesn't even really believe it to work properly, but regardless of whether it does or not, it should be destroyed.

@first sentence: Yeah, the after was left in from my previous edit. Used the second option you presented.

@first option: It originally was that, but the reason for my first edit was that I reread the option and it in fact only was supposed to help remove the bad weather.
I could still work that in, if the idea is to make clouds precipitate to death before they reach @@NAME@@, but I'll have to mull it over.
(ftr my second edit was because I read the effect line)

Edit: Also added "and chaotic environmental impacts"
Ed2: I'll remove it if you think it's a bit much or unexplained but it's there atm. :P
Last edited by Jutsa on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sacara
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2014

Postby Sacara » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Because you always help me with my drafts, I will definitely reciprocate the favor and give a few of my opinions. :P

Jutsa wrote:Option 1: "I can't believe I hadn't thought of this sooner!" begins your excited Military Advisor, who is currently forgetting that @@HE@@'s supposed to look menacing. "If we can cause droughts in other nations, we can severely limit our enemies' resources, reducing their strength immensely. Sure, it could also significantly damage a few innocent small towns and cities, but I think it'll all be worth it in the end."

I think I mentioned this in another draft of yours, but I have never really been fond of the idea of a speaker pointing out the the flaws in their own option.

Jutsa wrote:Option 2: "Are you crazy?" yells @@RANDOMNAME@@, the creator of the weather machine, who happened to walk by at the same time in order to talk to you about @@HIS@@ machine. "My weather machine was made to help us, not hurt others! I came here to ask for more funds to fix the kinks that it currently has — by making it also able to produce rain! If we control both directions, things will surely balance out. All I'll need is another few trillion @@CURRENCYPLURAL@@ or so."

Maybe change trillion to billion? It seems like an awful lot.

Jutsa wrote:Option 3: "Stop!" shouts @@RANDOMNAME@@, a weatherman who was hiding behind a potted plant. "Don't listen to them, @@LEADER@@! No man should be able to control the weather. Is it really worth all of this money to maintain and use a machine that is supposed to control something we should have no control over? It's killing nature! This so-called 'weather machine' should be destroyed!"
[effect] weathermen are happy to report that @@NAME@@ has had its worst storm in months

Personally, I believe you should change this to some wingnut and save the weatherman for the effect line. That's just me, though.

Jutsa wrote:Option 4: "Here's your lunch," comments your waitress, who looks at the three conspicuous people beside you. "So I hear you can control the weather, huh? Maybe you could water my garden for me some time. You know, you could probably make a profit off of that if you sold your work to other nations. I hear Marche Blanc could use a bit less rain."

I like this option. :p

Overall, very good issue, Jutsa. Not much I could find. :clap:
The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara
I spend most of my time in the Got Issues? sub-forum.
Issues That I've Authored (15)
Commended by SC #382
"Our Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:31 pm

Many thanks for your comments, Sacara. :)

Option 1: Eh, maybe, but I kinda feel like unless it's presented in the following option(which is long enough as is), it's better brought up just so the person picking it knows what's going on before the effect line.

Option 2: Trillions is definitely too much but the option this is supposed to chain from says "billions" so I figured I'd make it an over-dramatically large number. :rofl:
I'll gladly downgrade it if you think it's a bit much, though.

Option 3: Idk, a wingnut wouldn't have as much merit as a weather-crazed weatherman. Besides, I quite like the idea of the effect line hinting that he/she may have had...
other intentions. ;)
Edit: FTR this was inspired from an episode in Eureka.

Option 4: Thanks. :3c
Last edited by Jutsa on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:07 am

Boink!

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:30 am

Jutsa wrote:Title: Head In The Clouds

Option 1: "I can't believe I hadn't thought of this sooner!" begins your excited Military Advisor, who is currently forgetting that @@HE@@'s supposed to look menacing. "If we can cause droughts in other nations, we can severely limit our enemies' resources, reducing their strength immensely. Sure, it could also significantly damage a few innocent small towns and cities, but I think it'll all be worth it in the end."

Option 2: "Are you crazy?" yells @@RANDOMNAME@@, the creator of the weather machine, who happened to walk by at the same time in order to talk to you about @@HIS@@ machine. "My weather machine was made to help us, not hurt others! I came here to ask for more funds to fix the kinks that it currently has — by making it also able to produce rain! If we control both directions, things will surely balance out. All I'll need is another few trillion @@CURRENCYPLURAL@@ or so."

Option 3: "Stop!" shouts @@RANDOMNAME@@, a weatherman who was hiding behind a potted plant. "Don't listen to them, @@LEADER@@! No man should be able to control the weather. Is it really worth all of this money to maintain and use a machine that is supposed to control something we should have no control over? It's killing nature! This so-called 'weather machine' should be destroyed!"

Option 4: "Here's your lunch," comments your waitress, who looks at the three conspicuous people beside you. "So I hear you can control the weather, huh? Maybe you could water my garden for me some time. You know, you could probably make a profit off of that if you sold your work to other nations. I hear Marche Blanc could use a bit less rain."
[effect] citizens suspect that any bad weather that hit @@NAME@@ is caused by a foreign government
So, I love the fourth option because it's totally perfect for my nation, but there's a problem here. The fourth assumption assumes that you already have a working weather machine and discusses how to put your fully-functioning weather machine to use, whereas the rest of the issue is about your weather machine not working properly and what to do about it (1. work with what you have and just take advantage of the parts that do work, 2. invest lots of funding into fixing it, 3. give up). Option 1 is sorta also about "what do we use the weather machine for once we have it", but options 2 and 4 just don't seem like they fit on the same issue.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:20 am

Naeh, I feel like option 2 is more of a "lets try to fix it by also trying to make it rain",
and option 1 sorta tries to monopolize on the fact that it is kinda broken.

Option 4, I can definitely see... but you can still sell malfunctioning experimental technology, right?

Edit: Idk, I'll take your thoughts into consideration regardless.
If you've got any ideas on how to make them work a bit better, I'm all eyes. :)
Last edited by Jutsa on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:41 am

If you are going to sell the machine, why not for private use?
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:01 am

Hmm... interesting question.

The thing is, that really wouldn't work for communist nations. I think selling weapon technology to other governments is still a thing communists can do, though...
right? Or am I wrong in that? :lol:

Frieden-und Freudenland
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frieden-und Freudenland » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:06 am

Hey, nice issue, Jutsa! :clap:

My question is this: the issue 433 actually mentions a weather machine that will divert and/or weaken storms. While the details of the mechanism have been left unspecified in the original issue, your draft seems to suggest that this machine (1) is capable of causing droughts, but (2) is currently incapable of causing rainfall (Option 2). This kinda makes me question the utility of the suggestion in Option 2. I mean, if you can stipulate that the weather machine can engender droughts (which is an ad hoc addition to its original function of fighting off storms), why shouldn't you be able to stipulate that it can produce rain as well?

I think you could start out with the assumption that this weather machine can change the weather in any way we like, and then you could use Option 2 to make the inventor suggest that the weather be regulated to attract tourists, especially by creating "unseasonable" weather. For example, most ski resorts will be almost empty in summer, while most beaches will be almost empty in winter, due to the unfavorable weather conditions. But if you use this machine to generate snow in the summer on mountain tops, or to produce lots of sunlight in winter in coastal areas, you can have skiing tourists and beach vacationers all year round - and double your tourism revenue. Just a thought.
Last edited by Frieden-und Freudenland on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I write, I don't have an accent.

My issues

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
~Walt Whitman

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:05 am

Frieden-und Freudenland wrote:I mean, if you can stipulate that the weather machine can engender droughts (which is an ad hoc addition to its original function of fighting off storms), why shouldn't you be able to stipulate that it can produce rain as well?
Storms come with rain. Stopping storms tends to mean stopping rain. The machine just turns out to stop rain a little too well.

Frieden-und Freudenland wrote:I think you could start out with the assumption that this weather machine can change the weather in any way we like,
The problem is, the current issue assumes it doesn't.

#433 The Worst Storm To Hit @@NAME@@ Since... Yesterday?
3. the attempt to control the weather has ended in environmental disaster
-21 Weather
Which is one of the biggest Weather penalties in the game, only #599 4 and #461 5 cause more damage to your Weather.

The largest single increase in Weather is only +20, from #382 4.

The latter bit obtained in a kludgey way, since when I tried to check it the proper way, I got a program crash. Argh. I looked it over very carefully and I don't see anything I'm doing wrong. In fact, if I isolate the part of the code that the crash happens in and run it in a sandbox, it works fine. I rather suspect that this bug is not in fact my fault... but even if it's a library/compiler error I still don't see how it can happen.
Last edited by Trotterdam on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:56 am

Yeah, indeed, my original draft actually assumed it could _make_ rain,
but I went with the narrative and instead made it destroy rain a bit too well.

Funnily enough, existing make-rain-go-away methods actually include making it rain more,
so it all goes away before it hits a specific area.

Indeed, this was a wonky draft to work on.
I won't be too disappointed if this doesn't end up working for the game,
but I'm still going to try. :P

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:09 pm

Jutsa wrote:Yeah, indeed, my original draft actually assumed it could _make_ rain,
but I went with the narrative and instead made it destroy rain a bit too well.

Funnily enough, existing make-rain-go-away methods actually include making it rain more,
so it all goes away before it hits a specific area.

Indeed, this was a wonky draft to work on.
I won't be too disappointed if this doesn't end up working for the game,
but I'm still going to try. :P

Hmmm... that's interesting. The only weather control device I know about is cloud seeding, which makes artificial rain/snow. Maybe explain a bit about which real life techniques you use
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Cloud seeding is the only quite possibly really effective way I know about, but it doesn't fit the narrative of the option this is supposed to chain from. :P
Last edited by Jutsa on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:50 am

I like this draft. Looking forward to seeing it shape up.

Trotterdam has good advice. Assume that the weather machine doesn't work as intended, but it does do something.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:19 am

I thought that's what I did... :(

Well, hopefully it's a bit better now, though I'll let you guys decide. :)

Candensia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2017

Postby Candensia » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:19 am

As a total weather nerd, I am really liking this draft. :geek:

In option three, you describe the speaker as a “weatherman”, meaning that the previous macro would need to be @@RANDOMMALENAME@@.

Of course, you could use “meteorologist” or “local meteorologist” to get around this, if you desire to keep using @@RANDOMNAME@@.

Lovely work so far, Jutsa. :)
Last edited by Candensia on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Free Joy State wrote:Time spent working on writing skills -- even if the draft doesn't work -- is never wasted.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:37 am

Teehee, thanks. :3c

I'll make the speaker a male. I see more men than women giving the weather anyways. I'm not entirely sure why...

Ed: It'll be a nice gender balance with the waitress. :P
Last edited by Jutsa on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:54 am

Candensia wrote:In option three, you describe the speaker as a “weatherman”, meaning that the previous macro would need to be @@RANDOMMALENAME@@.

Of course, you could use “meteorologist” or “local meteorologist” to get around this, if you desire to keep using @@RANDOMNAME@@.
Or, you know, weather@@MAN@@.

Though there's still the plural in the effect line...

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:03 am

Gaaaah, confound you English and your patriarchal inabilities to make gender neutral terms sound that good!

Changing to weather@@MAN@@ and meteoroligists. *mumbly grumbly* *kicks dusty crumb*
Last edited by Jutsa on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue May 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Bump again. Probably will leave this one up for another week or so unless major suggestions are made. :P

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed May 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Option 1 is a violation 9f the Geneva Convention. Thout shall not alter the weather to help you in war efforts
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?