NATION

PASSWORD

Issue #60 is OUTRAGEOUS

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:02 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:I mean if a Christian hassled a hardcore atheist such as these replies have been, they'd be banned, but thats somethings that is taboo to talk about.

Personally I do not even bother with Issues, they're mostly jokes anyways.

If you think one of the replies in this thread is rulebreaking, report it and specify what rule you believe was broken.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:00 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:I mean if a Christian hassled a hardcore atheist such as these replies have been, they'd be banned, but thats somethings that is taboo to talk about.

Personally I do not even bother with Issues, they're mostly jokes anyways.

If you think one of the replies in this thread is rulebreaking, report it and specify what rule you believe was broken.

That is the thing, I do not mind it. Everyone should be able to say what they want politically wise and even jokingly wise.

but that is simply my viewpoint, a lot of other people seem to not comprehend the thought of it.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:

That is the thing, I do not mind it. Everyone should be able to say what they want politically wise and even jokingly wise.

but that is simply my viewpoint, a lot of other people seem to not comprehend the thought of it.

Then don't bitch and moan about people saying stuff and not getting banned.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

The Glorious Third Reign of Templedom
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glorious Third Reign of Templedom » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:06 am

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:I mean if a Christian hassled a hardcore atheist such as these replies have been, they'd be banned, but thats somethings that is taboo to talk about. ...

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." (Matthew 5:6, KJV)

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body." (1 Corinthians 6:18)
Last edited by The Glorious Third Reign of Templedom on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where are the sins of the world? ? CDT credentials: Confirmed Anglican
Eastern Orthodox almost-Catechumen (OCA) Roman Catholic drop-out (RCIA)
Eight Popes Have Condemned Freemasonry Since 1738Evolution Debunked
L.A.W.S. Of TempledomLatin Vulgate/Douay Rheims/KJVEngland Has Fallen
NationStates: a gargantuan (1k questions and counting) opinion poll to get big data on young people; JCPOA The Good Fight (X2) (It's biblical) NWO! MARK EXPOSED

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:40 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:That is the thing, I do not mind it. Everyone should be able to say what they want politically wise and even jokingly wise.

Fuck off, I made one post regarding my opinion on it, why would I ever want some one banned because of an opinion.

"don't bitch and moan" okay bud.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.

I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Singapore no2
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Singapore no2 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:47 pm

USS Monitor wrote:

Fuck off, I made one post regarding my opinion on it, why would I ever want some one banned because of an opinion.

Prehaps not something that strong, but you did give a bit of that feeling.
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:I mean if a Christian hassled a hardcore atheist such as these replies have been, they'd be banned
My Published Issues
Death Note
This is a Modern-Tech nation. We only put a satellite and a man into space so far.
We are a Middle power, so if we die, so will some of the global economy.
We have the 8th largest sovereign wealth fund in the world. (RL world)
Pro: Regulations, Military, Law and Order
Anti: Freedom of speech, Discrimination, CHEWING GUM
Just so you know, I don't think like that. That stuff is roleplaying Singapore (itself, the real life nation)
I have many issues, and you can find the complete list here.

Quote of the year:
Fauxia wrote:Editors aren’t real people.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:05 pm

Singapore no2 wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Fuck off, I made one post regarding my opinion on it, why would I ever want some one banned because of an opinion.

Prehaps not something that strong, but you did give a bit of that feeling.
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:I mean if a Christian hassled a hardcore atheist such as these replies have been, they'd be banned

I implied, yea, but I didn't say I wanted people banned. I did not intend to do anything like that.

Singapore no2
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Singapore no2 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:40 pm

Singapore no2 wrote:Prehaps not something that strong, but you did give a bit of that feeling.

I implied, yea, but I didn't say I wanted people banned. I did not intend to do anything like that.

Fair enough.
My Published Issues
Death Note
This is a Modern-Tech nation. We only put a satellite and a man into space so far.
We are a Middle power, so if we die, so will some of the global economy.
We have the 8th largest sovereign wealth fund in the world. (RL world)
Pro: Regulations, Military, Law and Order
Anti: Freedom of speech, Discrimination, CHEWING GUM
Just so you know, I don't think like that. That stuff is roleplaying Singapore (itself, the real life nation)
I have many issues, and you can find the complete list here.

Quote of the year:
Fauxia wrote:Editors aren’t real people.

Dwarfpolis
Envoy

Founded: Oct 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dwarfpolis » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:17 am

USS Monitor wrote:

"don't bitch and moan" okay bud.

Is this flaming? I don't want you banned either but last week people got banned for saying "fugg off" and "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
You have read this siggy just so you could know that Trotterdam is a real Left-Leaning College State and a real hero

Ok this austerity bit will hurt my intelligence stat a little and this industrial option will bite the environment but it doesn't seem anything to bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
https://i.imgur.com/KwZK4Mm.jpg

When you finally got out of your good stat depression and the mods will boost your HDI and lifespan into 91+ with the new beta
https://i.imgur.com/C5nuNya.jpg

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?