NATION

PASSWORD

[Submitted] Tanks, but no tanks

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kurczak Mielony
Secretary

Founded: Jan 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurczak Mielony » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:54 am

~-~-~Bump~-~-~
Current Prime Minister of Conch Kingdom!

My NationStates statistics currently (do/do not) reflect my real views.

Augustin Alliance Central Strategic Committee
AARFGHCKLENADNJTFReference

|| AA Personnel Officer

Kurczak Mielony
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kurczak Mielony » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:14 pm

It's a brand new day draft, and the sun is high. This is bumping from about 10 pages or so. Whoops.

|| AA Personnel Officer

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Oh, hey, I didn't notice the changes... whoops. :blush:

Option 5 looks pretty interesting, I've gotta say, although it probably won't work for communist nations. Also, you need a space in the second ," in that option.

You also still have to remove the commas at the end of the effect lines. :lol:
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Who says it’s archaic?
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:48 pm

That's left over from before he knew that there was a "people have tanks" policy. I still say he should change it.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

Kurczak Mielony
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kurczak Mielony » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:20 pm

Jutsa is correct in saying that it's from my earlier drafts. However, I don't want my whole gamble to go down as someone else's reversal issue. I just may, however. As for communism being invalid, that's a simple fix. And god damn those commas!

|| AA Personnel Officer

Digory Kirke
Attaché

Founded: Feb 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Digory Kirke » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:37 pm

Just a question. Is the validity necessary, given that a tank is not a car?
Professor Digory Kirke
Citizen and Former Delegate of Narnia
Everything I say and do on this nation and in my capacity as a citizen of Narnia is done solely for the good of Narnia.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Fair point. :rofl:

Aside from my usual mentioning of branching the issue for any nation that legalizes tanks, I've got nothing.
'Tis a very important issue. Good luck. :)

Kurczak Mielony
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kurczak Mielony » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:20 pm

Alright, I don't think anyone else will be commenting on it. Nor will CWA tear it to shreds. So I'll hold a poll instead. Should I submit my issue? Two choices: Yes and No. Simple enough, right?

|| AA Personnel Officer

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:39 pm

If you won't change it from an archaic law to a current law, then yeah, this is about as ready as it'll get. :P

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:36 am

Kurczak Mielony wrote:Alright, I don't think anyone else will be commenting on it. Nor will CWA tear it to shreds. So I'll hold a poll instead. Should I submit my issue? Two choices: Yes and No. Simple enough, right?

Forget the poll. Just submit it when you feel you can't improve it further, it's been solid from the outset, it's up to you as a writer to decide when it is "done".
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?