NATION

PASSWORD

[DISCARDED] Operator, I Need An Ambulance!

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

[DISCARDED] Operator, I Need An Ambulance!

Postby Jutsa » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:36 am

This draft was made for Ransium's 911 mini-contest. Pluck away at it as you wish. :3

So, I know that this not a "@@LEADER@@'s Life Simulator", but I just had to make an issue draft that gives you
a more personal choice on what to do when something happens. Besides, it's for a special number. :P

Title: Operator, I Need An Ambulance!
The Issue: Your grandmother was sent into the hospital due to an accident which involved toothpaste, a wrench, and a rubber duck.
Validity: Nation has hospitals

Option 1: "I'm terribly sorry about all of this, @@LEADER@@," sympathizes @@RANDOMNAME@@, one of your aides. "You should spend some time off from work. Ah, go see her in the hospital, and tell her that her broken hips will be just fine. I'm sure nothing bad will happen in the time that you're gone."
[effect]@@LEADER@@ leaves to see a grandmother any time the nation's about to fall apart

Option 2: "I'm terribly sorry, @@LEADER@@, but that's not the right thing to do," cautions @@RANDOMNAME@@, one of the gardeners. "You may want to be there for her after she swallowed her dentures, but the public would easily find out about it. I can picture it now, '@@LEADER@@ is emotionally unstable'. Gah, I hate the public. I think you should just work through it, and get some of these issue reports off your desk."
[effect]@@LEADER@@ is too busy sitting in a dark corner to think about visiting a sick family member

Option 3: "I'm terribly sorry... for nothing!" screeches your Uncle @@RANDOMMALEFIRSTNAME@@, spraying some of his beet sandwich onto your desk. "My sister's mother-in-law was a pain in the butt, always yacking about how nobody had the right manors. Especially me! Bah, I'm glad that woman's in the hospital. You should really go out and celebrate - maybe plan for her funeral. Rejoice in the fact that that witch managed to get her hair stuck in a toaster!"
[effect]@@LEADER@@ is a suspected psychopath who people worry will play a fiddle while watching @@CAPITAL@@ burn to the ground
Last edited by Jutsa on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:29 pm

...This draft does not mention anything to do with ambulances. Or phone operators.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm

Option 3 may not be popular if your going to go around and call people's grandmothers unpleasent
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Trotterdam wrote:...This draft does not mention anything to do with ambulances. Or phone operators.
Oh yeah... hmm...

Slight oversight.

Huh. Welp, I guess this ain't much of a 911 draft then.

Edit: Discarded. If anyone wishes to take this over (no tg necessary), feel free - but I'd rather get some much more likable drafts up and running.
Last edited by Jutsa on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Return to Got Issues?