NATION

PASSWORD

[MEGATHREAD] Unusual Issue Effects

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Land of the Laconic Shrimp
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Dec 08, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Issue 135

Postby Land of the Laconic Shrimp » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:09 am

Ok so have yet another weird result to report. I know taxation can be a bit wonky and not always do what you expect but this seems a bit off? Let me know if I'm crazy and this is expected.

Issue 135, I chose option 1. The option that I *thought* would lower tax and also take cuts out of education, welfare, etc. Well instead my stats went in all kinds of unexpected directions. Tax actually went UP from 76.03 to 90.22. And somehow this meant my freedom from taxation ALSO went up? From -1.13 to 14.39. And welfare actually went up...from 8533.31 to 8932.30.

Do these stat changes make sense? I get it that taxation is weird, but these results were unexpected. Appreciate the feedback!

User avatar
Fauxia
Senator
 
Posts: 4796
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:52 am

That issue is one known to have this problem. The issue here, I believe, is that your nation already relies on the government for most of its economy, so making lots of cuts to taxation (and, because it's the way the game works, spending) really destabilizes the economy, which shrinks the tax base, which causes taxes to rise, not fall.

I can't explain it if taxation rose and freedom from taxation rose, are you sure you see that right?
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

User avatar
Land of the Laconic Shrimp
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Dec 08, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Land of the Laconic Shrimp » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:44 am

Fauxia wrote:That issue is one known to have this problem. The issue here, I believe, is that your nation already relies on the government for most of its economy, so making lots of cuts to taxation (and, because it's the way the game works, spending) really destabilizes the economy, which shrinks the tax base, which causes taxes to rise, not fall.

I can't explain it if taxation rose and freedom from taxation rose, are you sure you see that right?

Understand the tax going up instead of down. Weird, but I get it.

But yes, I am sure that my taxation rose AND my freedom from taxation rose (both significantly). I haven't answered any other issues since that one, so you should see it in my stat trends.

User avatar
Bears Armed
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 20492
Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:03 am

Land of the Laconic Shrimp wrote:
Fauxia wrote:That issue is one known to have this problem. The issue here, I believe, is that your nation already relies on the government for most of its economy, so making lots of cuts to taxation (and, because it's the way the game works, spending) really destabilizes the economy, which shrinks the tax base, which causes taxes to rise, not fall.

I can't explain it if taxation rose and freedom from taxation rose, are you sure you see that right?

Understand the tax going up instead of down. Weird, but I get it.

But yes, I am sure that my taxation rose AND my freedom from taxation rose (both significantly). I haven't answered any other issues since that one, so you should see it in my stat trends.

I definitely remember seeing this combination mentioned before as possible with one issue, but can't recall now whether that was this issue.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474.

User avatar
Naya Insaafistan
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jun 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Naya Insaafistan » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:50 am

Nation: Naya Insaafistan
Date: 3rd July 2021
Issue: Monkey Business (No. 1217)

Choosing Option 1 caused the nation's Food Quality to increase. And nothing else. Well, inclusiveness also rose by a tiny amount.... How does the issue have anything to do with Food Quality?

Nation: Naya Insaafistan
Date: 6th July 2021
Issue: A Midsummer Night's Snooze-Fest (No. 984)

Choosing Option 3 somehow caused Taxation and Freedom from Taxation to decrease simultaneously. Which is kinda odd, no? Possibly has something to do with Business Subsidisation increasing...

Nation: Naya Insaafistan
Date: 6th July 2021
Issue: Teach Your Farmers Well (No. 425)

Choosing Option 1 caused Taxation, Freedom from Taxation and Business Subsidisation to decrease. Shouldn't at least one of theses be moving in the opposite direction than the other two? How can they all decrease at the same time?
Last edited by Naya Insaafistan on Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Ambiance United
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Dec 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

[Suggestion] '#561 Plug in and Play' should change policy

Postby Ambiance United » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:32 am

Currently the Plug in and Play issues offers the option to remove ban on videogames and the results of options 1 & 4 cancel the policy 'No Video Games' entirely; they do not however remove the policy 'No Computers' which feels silly, as I'm not entirely sure what video games people are lining up for when there are no entertainment systems of any kind available in a nation where computers are entirely banned. Could we get a change on this and add a cancel on that policy as well?


User avatar
Naya Insaafistan
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jun 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Naya Insaafistan » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:05 am

Ambiance United wrote:Currently the Plug in and Play issues offers the option to remove ban on videogames and the results of options 1 & 4 cancel the policy 'No Video Games' entirely; they do not however remove the policy 'No Computers' which feels silly, as I'm not entirely sure what video games people are lining up for when there are no entertainment systems of any kind available in a nation where computers are entirely banned. Could we get a change on this and add a cancel on that policy as well?


on a related note, how is it that banning computers does not cancel one's space program..? or cancel Weapons of Mass Destruction? and Nuclear Power?

User avatar
Islands Of Ventro
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 495
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islands Of Ventro » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:27 am

The United States sent a Man to the Moon with the most basic of computers and managed to construct one nuclear bomb without computers. Think about this for a second.
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Sat April 20th, 1982, edited 69,419 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠻⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⣀⣀⠀⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⠅⠛⠋⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢼⣿⣿⣿⣃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣟⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣛⣫⡄⠀⢸⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡆⠸⣿⣿⣿⡷⠂⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⡿⠋⠁⢀⡶⠪⣉⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣦⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

User avatar
Bears Armed
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 20492
Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:39 am

Islands Of Ventro wrote:The United States sent a Man to the Moon with the most basic of computers and managed to construct one nuclear bomb without computers. Think about this for a second.

And neither chemical weapons nor biological ones are computer-dependent, although both are classed as WMDs, either.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474.

User avatar
Electrum
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 3623
Founded: Jan 20, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Electrum » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:39 am

Naya Insaafistan wrote:A whole bunch of issues


Try reading the thread OP - your questions are answered there.

Ambiance United wrote:Currently the Plug in and Play issues offers the option to remove ban on videogames and the results of options 1 & 4 cancel the policy 'No Video Games' entirely; they do not however remove the policy 'No Computers' which feels silly, as I'm not entirely sure what video games people are lining up for when there are no entertainment systems of any kind available in a nation where computers are entirely banned. Could we get a change on this and add a cancel on that policy as well?


Video games do not require computers. Consoles are totally a thing.

Naya Insaafistan wrote:on a related note, how is it that banning computers does not cancel one's space program..? or cancel Weapons of Mass Destruction? and Nuclear Power?


There already is an issue that deals with nations having a space program but with no computers.
Last edited by Electrum on Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olympic Council President and NationStates Tennis Tour President - NSTT rankings and season seven schedule

Issues Editor - List of issue ideas

User avatar
Naya Insaafistan
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jun 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Naya Insaafistan » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:10 am

"no computers" should mean no computers. no Gameboys, no Casio calculators, no Babbage's Analytical Machine; nothing. otherwise how is it "no computers"?

User avatar
The Ursine Northlands
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: May 23, 2009
Anarchy

Postby The Ursine Northlands » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:53 am

This nation, just now.
Issue # 604, 'Food Behind Bars'.
Shouldn't option 2, logically, cause a slight increase in Food Quality?
This is the northern section of Bears Armed, and enjoys a high level of autonomy.

User avatar
Ambiance United
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Dec 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ambiance United » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:38 pm

Electrum wrote:Video games do not require computers. Consoles are totally a thing.


I can't find mentions of any non-computer consoles ever existing, there are some really early ones that didn't require parts that we would now consider essential in such systems, but even they were decidedly computers, and came over 3 decades after the first computer was built.

User avatar
Your lives are mine
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jul 13, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Your lives are mine » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:45 pm

Sorry if this has already been answered but why does not learning the lingua franca issue cause nudity to increase. I wouldn't care if it was a little bit but it's the number 1 effect and I can't even think of a reason why

User avatar
Trotterdam
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9559
Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:49 pm

Your lives are mine wrote:Sorry if this has already been answered but why does not learning the lingua franca issue cause nudity to increase. I wouldn't care if it was a little bit but it's the number 1 effect and I can't even think of a reason why
Nudity is correlated with Civil Rights, and not forcing people to learn something they don't care about in school is considered a civil right. It's not very logical (even if you agree that counts as a civil right, it's about a totally unrelated subject that has nothing to do with nudity rights), but I guess that's a limitation of the simulation.

As for it being the "number 1 effect", this is probably due to your nation's Nudity being exceptionally low, so a change that's actually pretty small still looks like a big percentage of your previous value.

(And before anyone complains about the lack of detail in the report: it's the same nation as the one making the post, answering issue #115 option 2, about five hours ago.)

User avatar
Pesetz Archipelago
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Issue 1053

Postby Pesetz Archipelago » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:13 pm

My nation has a ban on immigration. When I got this issue, I thought that the options 1 and 3 (i chose the latter) would lift that ban, especially since it seemed to be heavilly implied by this phrase:
It behoves our nation to create an exemption to the immigration ban...

It appears like this issue does not affect migration laws at all. Not like I wanted to get rid of the ban too much yet it is confusing nevertheless.

User avatar
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor
 
Posts: 15195
Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Free Joy State » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:55 pm

The Ursine Northlands wrote:This nation, just now.
Issue # 604, 'Food Behind Bars'.
Shouldn't option 2, logically, cause a slight increase in Food Quality?

With the usual disclaimer of Food Quality being a secondary stat and that not all nations will receive the same effect, it does seem like a tweak may be helpful.

I have made an amendment.

Pesetz Archipelago wrote:My nation has a ban on immigration. When I got this issue, I thought that the options 1 and 3 (i chose the latter) would lift that ban, especially since it seemed to be heavilly implied by this phrase:
It behoves our nation to create an exemption to the immigration ban...

It appears like this issue does not affect migration laws at all. Not like I wanted to get rid of the ban too much yet it is confusing nevertheless.

The word exemption suggests that the rules remain in place, but don't apply to some people. Therefore, creating a limited exemption for one specific group would not reverse a ban.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

User avatar
The Ursine Northlands
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: May 23, 2009
Anarchy

Postby The Ursine Northlands » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:21 am

The Free Joy State wrote:
The Ursine Northlands wrote:This nation, just now.
Issue # 604, 'Food Behind Bars'.
Shouldn't option 2, logically, cause a slight increase in Food Quality?

With the usual disclaimer of Food Quality being a secondary stat and that not all nations will receive the same effect, it does seem like a tweak may be helpful.

I have made an amendment.

Thank you.
Now, again with this nation just a few minutes ago: #425 'Teach Your Farmers Well', option 1 (funding agricultural colleges) apparently had no effect on Food Quality... even though its effect line is "even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious". Was there an effect but, on this nation, too small a one to show? Or is the effect line wrong?
Last edited by The Ursine Northlands on Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is the northern section of Bears Armed, and enjoys a high level of autonomy.

User avatar
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor
 
Posts: 15195
Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Free Joy State » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:25 am

The Ursine Northlands wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:With the usual disclaimer of Food Quality being a secondary stat and that not all nations will receive the same effect, it does seem like a tweak may be helpful.

I have made an amendment.

Thank you.
Now, again with this nation just a few minutes ago: #425 'Teach Your Farmers Well', option 1 (funding agricultural colleges) apparently had no effect on Food Quality... even though its effect line is "even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious". Was there an effect but, on this nation, too small a one to show? Or is the effect line wrong?

This option may or may not increase Food Quality, depending on your individual nation and how the backstage stats interact to both it and themselves (disclaimers about it being a secondary stat apply).

Also worth remembering that we don't stat based on effect lines.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

User avatar
Libradam
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jul 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Libradam » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:01 am

Not an effect exactly, but I figure this is the best place for this.
This nation recieved #4: Economic Collapse Looms! despite an economy of 71.56 and an economic freedom of 54.33. Is that supposed to happen?
Last edited by Libradam on Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Malanasia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 59
Founded: Jan 10, 2013
Anarchy

Postby Malanasia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:03 am

A couple days back, I implemented feudalism in this nation, figuring it would boost my wealth gaps. It reduced it by about 10 percent.
When I encountered issue #605, I decided to repeal the policy by choosing the first option, supposing this would undo the effect. Much to by befuddlement, this reduced my wealth gaps by over 90 percent, from 94.49 to just 7.18. I can accept a counterintuitive affect, but this seems a little overkill.
Merconitonitopia

User avatar
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor
 
Posts: 15195
Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Free Joy State » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:29 am

Libradam wrote:Not an effect exactly, but I figure this is the best place for this.
This nation recieved #4: Economic Collapse Looms! despite an economy of 71.56 and an economic freedom of 54.33. Is that supposed to happen?

The Help Us Fix Old Issues Thread would be better for validity questions, for future reference.

To answer your question, yes, at the time you received the issue, you were within the (correct) validities that were placed on the issue. Although your economic freedom was 54.33, it is nowhere near as high as it could go.

Malanasia wrote:A couple days back, I implemented feudalism in this nation, figuring it would boost my wealth gaps. It reduced it by about 10 percent.
When I encountered issue #605, I decided to repeal the policy by choosing the first option, supposing this would undo the effect. Much to by befuddlement, this reduced my wealth gaps by over 90 percent, from 94.49 to just 7.18. I can accept a counterintuitive affect, but this seems a little overkill.

I really suggest you don't just look at percentages. Your original rise in income equality, when bringing in feudalism was very tiny, from 0.95 to 1.06.

If you are not yet to do so, I suggest you go straight to your settings and turn on Show More Stats, which will give you a true picture of what your numbers are doing.

As for the change, the stats you see are all made up of a mix of backstage stats that interact with each other and your nation and produce the output. This means that different nations may see different outcomes, depending on where their own stats are when they answer the question; other nations will experience a fall in income equality (some, a fairly substantial fall). Others may experience no change.

It is also possible that, depending on where your own stats are, removing feudalism may change income equality a lot, a little or not at all (positively or negatively).

It's worth remembering that the more of a change in direction for your nation something is, the larger and more noticeable your stat changes are likely to be.

You can find out more about stats in the game by reading the OP of this thread, at the moment, you might want to especially look at: "Why did this stat change by X%? That's too much / too little!"
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

User avatar
Nepleslia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 160
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Issue #16

Postby Nepleslia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:51 pm

After I, Nepleslia, chose the second option in Issue 16 (@@MAJORINDUSTRY@@ Workers Strike!), at roughly 03:15 UTC today, the following changes occurred:

Increases
+ Income Equality
+ Average Income of Poor

+ Authoritarianism
+ Averageness
+ Taxation
+ Black Market
+ Tourism

Decreases
- Charmlessness
- Obesity
- Employment
- Weaponization
- Average Disposable Income
- Death Rate
- Industry: Gambling
- Freedom from Taxation
- Rudeness
- Average Income of Rich
- Ideological Radicality
- Wealth Gaps

This - particularly for the italicized values - seems to be the opposite of what should have occurred based upon the option’s effect text (2. employers may fire workers without giving any reason), especially when one looks at the values listed here on Trotterdam’s site.
Last edited by Nepleslia on Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#FreeNSGRojava FreeNSGAtheris #WeWantTransparency
apology for poor english

when were you when atheris dies?

i was sat at home shitposting when greater cesnica ring

atheris is kill

‘no’
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust moderators.

Moderators lie.

User avatar
Seanat
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Mar 09, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Seanat » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:49 pm

Issue 1230 (Home Hunger) is specifically about food quality, but it doesn't seem to have any direct impact on the food quality stat. I picked option 3 and it didn't change (or didn't change enough to be shown).

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Komura

Advertisement

Remove ads