NATION

PASSWORD

Dumb game

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Borovan4
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Dumb game

Postby Borovan4 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:20 pm

My political category is father knows best but I have not restricted elections or speech except implementing a sortitian government and bombing segregationists.
Last edited by Borovan4 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zaluzianskya
Spokesperson

Founded: May 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaluzianskya » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Your political freedoms are listed as "some". I suspect you've restricted political freedom more than you realize.
She/her. Not an RPer.
Equality of gender/race/ethnicity/etc., disability accommodation, the government staying out of the bedrooms of consenting adult humans, healthcare, freedom of and from religion, recognition of science, reproductive freedom, and also tea-productive freedom
Class disparity, nationalism, forcing your religion (any religion) on others

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Borovan4 wrote:Political category is father knows best but I have not restricted elections or speech except lotto racy and bombing segregationists.
Please explain your grievance again, but this time using grammatically-correct sentences.

Zaluzianskya
Spokesperson

Founded: May 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaluzianskya » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Wait-- I misread the initial post as saying you banned the act of bombing segregationists. No, if you actually go around bombing segregationists that's pretty restrictive.
She/her. Not an RPer.
Equality of gender/race/ethnicity/etc., disability accommodation, the government staying out of the bedrooms of consenting adult humans, healthcare, freedom of and from religion, recognition of science, reproductive freedom, and also tea-productive freedom
Class disparity, nationalism, forcing your religion (any religion) on others

Return to Got Issues?