NATION

PASSWORD

How to submit chain issue

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Zorinthja
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

How to submit chain issue

Postby Zorinthja » Wed May 17, 2017 3:37 am

How do i submit a chain issue?

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Wed May 17, 2017 3:58 am

Zorinthja wrote:How do i submit a chain issue?

I'd suggest you don't.

Chain issues take a lot more work and discussion than the sum of their parts, and even editors face significant logistical challenges in getting chains implemented and into the game.

I think that a player author could set a precedent by getting a chain published, but that before even starting we'd expect that author to be a proven quantity, with long term engagement in the community and probably multiple issues authored.

Get some good issues drafted, submitted and accepted, and once you've got 5 or more published issues under your belt, come on back to us.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Zorinthja
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorinthja » Wed May 17, 2017 4:04 am

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:

I'd suggest you don't.

Chain issues take a lot more work and discussion than the sum of their parts, and even editors face significant logistical challenges in getting chains implemented and into the game.

I think that a player author could set a precedent by getting a chain published, but that before even starting we'd expect that author to be a proven quantity, with long term engagement in the community and probably multiple issues authored.

Get some good issues drafted, submitted and accepted, and once you've got 5 or more published issues under your belt, come on back to us.

Ok

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed May 17, 2017 4:07 am

I'd suggest you don't.

So that must take many months of writing. Does that also mean all issue editors, like you, have the authority to make one
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Wed May 17, 2017 4:09 am

There's a process, though that process is up for discussion at present.

Precedent is the thing, as only one chain exists so far, and that was written and added at a time where the checks, measures and editing process were far more informal.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu May 18, 2017 3:50 am

I'd suggest you don't.

5. Hmmm, surely I'm not that good
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Thu May 18, 2017 4:14 am

Well, I'd work with you.
Last edited by Candlewhisper Archive on Thu May 18, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu May 18, 2017 4:17 am

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Well, I'd work with you.

:hug:
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Mississippabama
Attaché

Founded: Mar 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mississippabama » Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Australian Republic wrote:
Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Well, I'd work with you.

I actually have something in the works. Should I post it here?
I like to suggest issues. Please go to some of my posts to help improve them!
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=408704
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=407385
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=406973
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=409883

The Atlae Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Atlae Isles » Fri May 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Maybe we could divvy up the issues in the chain to different authors.

Mississippabama wrote:
Australian Republic wrote: :hug:
I actually have something in the works. Should I post it here?

If you want...
Author of Issues #752, #816, and #967
Delegate Emeritus of The East Pacific
WA Ambassador: George Williamsen
"Gloria in Terra" | "The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ætleɪ/. Don't you forget it."
Collecting TEP Cards! - Deputy Steward of TEAPOT

Mississippabama
Attaché

Ex-Nation

A Monumental Meteor

Postby Mississippabama » Fri May 19, 2017 4:25 pm

The Atlae Isles wrote:Maybe we could divvy up the issues in the chain to different authors.

Mississippabama wrote:I actually have something in the works. Should I post it here?

If you want...
The issue chain's name is A Monumental Meteor.

#1908: A Monumental Meteor: Doomsday in a Decade:
Astronomers working in observatories in @NAME@ recently discovered a near-Earth object, or NEO. While initial measurements about its size, composition, and trajectory are still somewhat fuzzy, they are certain that it will collide with Earth with at least enough energy to take out a major metropolitan area in about 9-10 years. The day after you first got word of this object, a crowd has gathered outside your office with differing opinions on what should be done.

"We must neutralize this asteroid as soon as possible!" declares @@RANDOMNAME@@, whose father was injured by the shockwave of the Belyachink meteor. "If it even gets inside the orbit of the moon, IT WILL DESTROY US ALL!"
Effect: Meteorites have passed haunted houses on the list of what scares @@DEMONYNPLURAL@@ the most. (leads to #1909)

"Why should we destroy such valuable resources?" asks Stan Dril (I'm not using @@RANDOMNAME@@ because I want to use the same name throughout the chain.), head of a company that seeks to mine an asteroid but so far has not gotten the opportunity yet. "Asteroids contain valuable metals such as gold, iridium, and platinum, and well as lots of potable water in the form of ice, and our measurements show that this one would be a productive mine. If you give us enough funding for the mining probe, as well as access to all of @@NAME@@'s telescopes so we can search for more candidates, and we'll return over double the funding's worth in resources."
Effect: Asteroid-mining companies are stealing toy telescopes from children in the name of finding good mining candidates. (leads to #1910)

"No! No! Don't destroy the asteroid! Don't tamper with it!" demands cult-leader @@RANDOMNAME@@. "The meteorite is the vehicle for the soul of the hero that the gods have sent to save us! If you prevent it from reaching Earth, evil will prevail, and we might as well be dead!"
Effect: The lesser of two evils has been judged to be a catastrophic meteorite impact. (leads to #1912)

"Why should we trust any of them?" asks a cranky old man with a stubborn distrust of scientists. "Scientists say that asteroids in the past have wiped out life on the planet, but I'm still breathing. Also, they say that there's a big rock heading towards us, but don't see it," he finishes after squinting at the sky for a second. "In fact, I don't think that we should trust scientists in general. They're nothing but lies."
Effect: Scientists and liars are now officially listed as synonyms by the state. (leads to #1911)

#1909: A Monumental Meteor: Destruction or Deflection?
You have agreed that the most imperative thing to about the impending asteroid impact was to prevent the collision, but now that has sparked disagreement about just how that should be done. Citizens advocating various approaches have entered your office, offering their opinions.

"Obviously, we must blow it up!" shouts a munitions general whom you suspect is somewhat pyromaniac. "Destroy the danger so it can never threaten our proud @@TYPE@@ again, not now, not in a nonillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) years!"
Effect: @@NAME@@'s military is currently building missiles designed to be able to reach targets in outer space. (leads to #1917)

"No! Quick! Don't blindly follow his opinion before looking at all of the options!" Seeing that she now has your secure attention, an astronomer-turned-environmental-advocate presents her case. "If you nuke the asteroid, even though it's in outer space, Earth will still experience nuclear fallout. Radioactive fragments of the asteroid will enter the Earth's atmosphere, and some may be large enough to do moderate damage on the ground. We still have over half of a decade until impact, so using a tactic to change the asteroid's path, like a gravitational tug, will still be effective."
Effect: Mathematicians and scientists search for the optimal angle to alter an asteroid's trajectory with. (leads to #1918)

#1910: A Monumental Meteor: Retrieving Reasonable Resources
As the population presents its proposals for how to best exploit the iron object, it becomes clear that to attempt to implement all of the ideas is impossible. Therefore, you must decide on one proposal to prioritize and undertake.

"Obviously," beings Stan Dril, "we must mine the asteroid for its water and metals. Don't forget the fact that there is currently a drought in some parts of @@NAME@@ or that gold and platinum prices are going through the roof due to dwindling supply. Just sign the government grant for the spacecraft, and we'll make more than twice that amount!"
Effect: @@NAMESINITIALS@@SA is planning to put steam shovels into spaceships. (leads to #1919)

"Water? He wants to mine the water!" exclaims @@RANDOMNAME@@, who has recently been placed in charge of the GPS satellites, as he glances up from his GPS, which he used to navigate to your office, to address you. "We don't need more water; it makes up over 70% of the Earth's surface, and the Earth isn't losing any of it. What is diminishing is the Earth's magnetic field, which protects the Earth from dangerous solar radiation. As this protective shield retracts, solar radiation damages satellites, impairing their ability and performance. But if the asteroid is sent into orbit around Earth, it will strengthen our magnetic field via dynamo effect!"
Effect: Earth's magnetic field is now strong enough to make the steel in buildings bend. (leads to #1920)

"Please, magnetic fields? That's so boring," comments a real estate agent who happens to be the daughter of the cranky old science-denier that you encountered earlier. "With population overcrowded, what we really need is living space. I say that the government claims that asteroid, and all others, as entirely its own territory before any other countries take it first and then start colonization efforts. We'll also have to send it in orbit around the Earth to save rocket fuel on the colonization trips, so I guess the magnet thing can work, too."
Effect: @@NAME@@'s government claims to own the entire Asteroid Belt. (leads to #1921)

#1911: A Monumental Meteorite: Admitting to Astronomy (Alternate name: Eighty Hours until Impact)
Although the meteorite has been dismissed by the general public as an indigenous boy throwing rocks near a telescope, astronomers have continued to grow increasingly alarmed as the asteroid has neared impact with Earth. Finally, about three-and-a-half days before astronomers predict the object to strike a major port, after seeing the meteor for himself with a telescope that he made himself, the cranky old man that got you to dismiss the rock as a credible threat in the first place has now relented.

"There's still time to save humanity!" shouts a munitions general. "We must blow up the asteroid into small, harmless pieces that will break up in the atmosphere. I'd prefer to have more time, but 84 hours will have to suffice!"
Effect: @@NAME@@ is hastily preparing nukes to neutralize a target within moon orbit. (leads to #1930)

"While we don't have time to prevent an impact with Earth," begins a resident of the port city that you just signed the evacuation orders for, "we can divert the meteorite slightly to land in a sparsely populated area nearby instead. Just extend evacuation orders to the proposed landing site, and you could even make some use of the crater afterwards."
Effect: @@LEADER@@ has chosen the equivalent of pulling the switch in the trolley dilemma. (leads to #1960)

"No! We're all doomed!" laments pessimist @@RANDOMNAME@@, holding up a sign that says THE END IS NEAR in hastily-drawn capital letters. "We should have stopped it when we had the chance. Now, the city is lost, and there's nothing that we can do amount it now!"
Effect: Port City's citizens flee the area after the government gives up. (leads to #1912)

#1912: A Monumental Meteorite: Lucky Break or Alien Outbreak?
After the asteroid landed in Port City, only inflicting damage across an area of about six city blocks, instead of obliterating the entire metropolitan area, thankful Port Citizens can once again return to their homes. However, some returning citizens are spreading rumors of spider-like aliens living underground in the impact zone, and the reports have reached your attention.

"I saw it! I saw it with my own eyes!" claims a Port Citizen with dark rings under her eyes whose apartment room received broken windows but no further damage. I was about to fall asleep, and some loud noises drew my attention to the window. It had eight small eyes and was completely covered in fur! You must get rid of them so that I can sleep again!"
Effect: Sleep-deprived citizens draw sloppy maps of alien sightings before falling asleep. (leads to #1913)

"These people thought that their homes, their businesses, their possessions, their entire lives, would be eradicated, but must returned to find everything intact!" begins a cynical police officer who has made over 5,000 DUI arrests in his service, "What's the obvious human reaction? Celebrate with champagne! The majority of these people have probably had at least half of a dozen drinks, not to mention being sleep-deprived from partying past midnight. If the reports persist when the sighters are sober, then I'll consider them as credible."
Effect: Port City phones are equipped with breathalyzers for calling 9-1-1. (leads to #1914)

"Why can't we show the aliens some respect and compassion?" asks an animal behavior researcher? "It's obvious that they've lived on that asteroid for all of their lives, and that their species has for millions, if not billions, of years. Now their home is destroyed and they've lost everything that they had. It's natural for them to explore what's going to be their home for the rest of their lives, so shouldn't we welcome them with open arms? After all, if Port City had been destroyed, wouldn't its former occupants want nearby cities to take them in as willingly?"
Effect: The government has tasked all of the country's linguists into figuring out whether the aliens are asking for food or shelter. (leads to #1916)

#1913: A Monumental Meteorite: Getting Rid of the Arachnids
Caving in to growing pressure from Port City citizens complaining that the aliens are preventing them from sleeping, you have decided to listen to suggestions about how to best get them to leave the six-block area in the middle of Port City that they currently reside in.

"We don't know what the aliens' first move will be, but they definitely will attack us if we don't first," begins a major, "We have to launch the first strike. I say launch an aggressive bombing campaign, followed by a full-frontal assault by several divisions from all sides. We'll have to evacuate the area first, and there will be large-scale damage to buildings, but the aliens would do worse."
Effect: In the face of the first Human-Alien War, @@NAME@@'s government is issuing evacuation orders. (leads to #2010)

"Why must we focus on killing them?" asks the same animal behavior researcher. "If they must leave, it should be done peacefully, and we should help them find a more suitable place to live on Earth. Now, does anyone know what they require in terms of habitat?"
Effect: @@NAME@@ has resorted to showing the aliens photos of various unpopulated areas in @@NAME@@ and attempting to interpret which one they like best. (leads to #2000)

"And do what with them? Just let them be free?" asks a factory manager ever-searching for cheap labor. "They could attack humans in the wilderness, and also, they could be very valuable. They're super-strong, so let's make them into slaves and have them do the hard labor for us. We'll provide them with food, water, and shelter, so it's a win-win.
Effect: @@NAME@@ is correctly stuffing aliens in train cars and shipping them to factories in the north. (leads to #1990)

#1914: A Monumental Meteor:Aliens Exist; Now What?
Sleepless citizens, specialized scientists, and 720-res video succeeded in convincing most of @@NAME@@'s skeptics of the presence of aliens, and the last straw for law enforcement was watching a drone's live video of the aliens before they shot it down. Now, with even skeptics willing to take action, the decision is up to you.

"We must deploy the full military to get rid of these infernal beasts!" claims @@RANDOMNAME@@, the chief of the police reconnaissance squadron whose drone was declared a total loss. "They shot down something that belonged to us. This means war!"
Effect: Other countries are confused as @@NAME@@'s military prepares to fight creatures that they don't think exist. (leads to #1980)

"There are perfectly good explanations for what happened that do not require the aliens to be warmongers," begins the same animal behavior researcher. "The drone could have looked like, to them, a predator or pest from their homeland. When running, it could have been emitting a type of radiation that doesn't affect us but could be fatal to them. We should work to understand the creatures' language, history, and anatomy before anything else, and judge anything that happens before we can communicate as a misunderstanding."
Effect: Name regards the aliens kidnapping linguists as mistaking humans for wild cattle on their homeworld. (leads to #1970)

#1917: A Monumental Meteor: A Missile with any other Warhead...
With your missiles ready to strike, it has come to your attention that you still need to decide which warheads to use.

"Let's just use the standard warheads for Earth, but with some oxygen and an oxidizer, like nitrocellulose," suggests a chemist. "They might not completely blow up the asteroid, but they should break it up into pieces too small to cause major damage if they even make it through the atmosphere without burning up."
Effect: This year's Perseid Meteor Showers are expected to be brighter than ever. (end of chain)

"All that would do would multiply the threat," claims a concussion victim who still has no sense of magnitude. "Nothing from the asteroid may hit Earth. We need to go up there and nuke it!"
Effect: Reports of glowing rock fragments falling from the sky have more than quadrupled recently. (leads to #2020)

"Here's an idea," suggests a nationalist general. "Why don't we prepare the missiles, but wait until the last minute to launch them. Then we'll blow up the rock in the thermosphere to show all other countries our military's strength."
Effect: @@NAME@@ readies its arsenal as all of the world's news cameras are pointed at an asteroid. (leads to #2049)

#1919: A Monumental Meteor: Difficulty Drilling
After the driller probe landed on the asteroid, it was revealed that an important error had escaped the detection of the drill team: Due to the asteroid's low gravity, the probe can not gain enough traction to mine significant quantities. A queue of advisers are suggesting how to best solve this difficulty.

"No traction? We can fix that," claims Stan Dril. "Just give us some more funding, and the mission can still be profitable."
Effect: Over half of @@NAME@@'s budget has been redirected to creating portable gravity generators for asteroid-mining. (end of chain)

"If the problem is the asteroid's low gravity, wouldn't the best way to solve that be to mine here on Earth?" reasons @@RANDOMNAME@@, head of an Earth-mining company. "Just have the meteor land in a sparsely-populated area, where it won't do any harm, and we'll start making real progress."
Effect: @@NAME@@ has decided to throw away a billion-dollar asteroid-mining probe. (leads to #1960)

"Let's just forget the asteroid-mining," suggests a real estate agent. "It's unproductive, anyway. Do real estate instead."
(leads to #1921)

#2049: A Monumental Meteor: Stolen Spotlight
As your missiles were in the mesosphere and expected to reach target in fifteen seconds, Bigtopian missiles blew up the object in the upper atmosphere on TVs all over the world, stealing the spotlight from @@NAME@@. Now, you have to decide how to respond.

"Surely we must congratulate the Bigtopians," begins a diplomat, "for saving the Earth. Even though we were in the process of doing it, making their actions completely unnecessary, let's only mention that subtly and politely a few times, if at all."
Effect: @@NAME@@ regularly sacrifices its military reputation for the purpose of diplomacy. (end of chain)

"No!" demands the same now red-faced general who suggested the display of @@NAME@@'s military might in the first place. "The Bigtopians knew that we were planning to shoot the rock down, so they did it just to annoy us, and they waited until after we launched our arsenal so we'd waste ammunition. I say take revenge! Go to the Asteroid Belt and divert dozens of rocks to impact and destroy the Bigtopians' major cities. If this means war, so be it!"
Effect: @@NAME@@ is engaged in "asteroid warfare" with Bigtopia. (leads to #2050)
By the way, maybe you could make the chain title's name show as A Monumental Meteorite if it impacts Earth.
Last edited by Mississippabama on Sun May 21, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Sat May 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Man, line breaks, titles, formatting. That is completely unreadable.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sat May 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Man, line breaks, titles, formatting. That is completely unreadable.

This is an (almost) unrelated question, but sort of follows on from what you've just said.

I am thinking of creating an issue. Since I use a screen reader and can't see formatting, would bad formatting be held against me if I submitted it to the forum, or could it be fixed?
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Mississippabama
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mississippabama » Sat May 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Man, line breaks, titles, formatting. That is completely unreadable.
Is that better?

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Sat May 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Yep. Will take a look later.

Mississippabama
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mississippabama » Mon May 22, 2017 6:06 am

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Yep. Will take a look later.
How about this for #1918?
Direction of Deflection
As your astronomers prepare to launch a rocket to push the asteroid out of collision course with Earth, the question has come up about what new course to set the asteroid upon.

"Let's just divert the asteroid so it makes a close approach with Earth and then continues with its orbit around the Sun," begins a minimalist astronomer, who has stopped in your doorway because he didn't feel it necessary to walk any farther. "It might knock a satellite or two out of the sky, but what are the chances that it will come back? And by the way, would you please make the journey to your office quicker? I had to walk for a full 60 seconds just to get to the doorway."
Effect: Most TV outages are caused by asteroids that cross Earth's path every other year.

"No!" shouts a wild-eyed, crazy haired women, standing on your desk, clearly suffering from asteroid-impact paranoia. "If we let it survive, it will loop around the Sun and then hit us again in half of a year or so." She grabs some produce from the fruit bowl on your desk to use as models, and she slams the blueberry into the kiwi so hard that it splatters blueberry juice on your nice shirt. "Slam it into the Sun," she demands, bringing the grapefruit down like a hammer on another blueberry, "and end the threat once and for all!"
Effect: @@NAME@@'s police officers follow a "Shoot first in case he has a gun" policy modeled off of the @@NAMESINITIALS@@SA's asteroid policy.

"Let's not do that," a schizophrenia patient strolls into your room, gingerly stroking the doorway as he walks past it. "We need to keep it close so we can make sure that that bad dog doesn't hurt any other planets." He uses a string of spaghetti from your pasta bowl to form a dog leash around the grapefruit. "Let's put it in orbit around the Earth or the Moon, where we can keep an eye on it, and also put all of the other asteroids in the same kennel. Good boy," he says, patting the grapefruit.
Effect: The sun's light is constantly blocked out by the dozens of asteroids orbiting Earth.

A boy, around twelve years old, runs into your office, plays soccer with a cantaloupe, and then kicks it through your doorway. "Goal!" he shouts before acknowledging your presence. "You know what the asteroid makes me think? An awesome sports opportunity. Think about how awesome a zero-G 3D soccer game inside the asteroid would be. Or bungee jumping from the asteroid's low gravity and skydiving down to Earth. If all else fails, we could just slam it down to Earth and make a mile-wide half-pipe, right?"
Effect: A small @@DEMONYNADJECTIVE@@ has been completely obliterated and replaced by a skate park. (end of chain)

Another astronomer, this one less lazy, walks in and proceeds to measure the distance of the previous suggestor's goal-scoring kick in nanometer's, engaging in side conversation with you as he uses differential trigonometry to integrate the standard deviation caused by the contours in the floor, "You know, if we launched a probe, got it to land on the asteroid, have the asteroid do a gravity assist with Earth, and then send it back to outside the Asteroid Belt, we could explore the outer planets without having to use nearly as much rocket fuel as otherwise." He completes his calculations. "By the way, the distance was 10.039141067 meters, which is pretty high for someone his age, so you might want to recommend him to the @@ANIMALS@@."
Effect: Soccer players are occasionally recruited from the field for practice for mathematicians performing complex gravity slingshot calculations.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Mon May 22, 2017 6:31 am

Okay, I suggest starting a new thread, structuring it more like this one here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=405124

The road map of the chain as a whole is a very useful thing to discuss first, so start there and come back to the issues later.

As I said to Zorinthja though, I don't think we're going to do a chain with an unknown author. Maybe get 5 or so published issues under your belt first.
Last edited by Candlewhisper Archive on Mon May 22, 2017 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mississippabama
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mississippabama » Mon May 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Okay, I suggest starting a new thread, structuring it more like this one here:

The road map of the chain as a whole is a very useful thing to discuss first, so start there and come back to the issues later.

As I said to Zorinthja though, I don't think we're going to do a chain with an unknown author. Maybe get 5 or so published issues under your belt first.
Okay. It might take me a few minutes for organization to post it.

Mississippabama
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mississippabama » Mon May 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Mississippabama wrote:
Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Okay, I suggest starting a new thread, structuring it more like this one here:

Okay. It might take me a few minutes for organization to post it.
Sorry I forgot to post the link earlier.

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=412822

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?