NATION

PASSWORD

[ISSUE 787] Come Fly With Me?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Thyerata
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Thyerata » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:10 am

Ransium wrote:FYI, Pogaria was the editor not CWA. Not every issue is edited by CWA (just most of them :p)

I noticed - corrected :)
From the Desk of the Honourable Matthew Merriweather Ph.D. (Law, 2040) LLM Public and International Law, 2036) LLB Law (2035) (all from Thyerata State University)
Thytian Ambassador to the World Assembly and Security Council

I'm a gay man with an LLM, mild Asperger syndrome and only one functioning eye. My IC posts may reflect this, so please be aware

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Thyerata wrote:
Ransium wrote:FYI, Pogaria was the editor not CWA. Not every issue is edited by CWA (just most of them :p)

Yea, I didn't know it had been published. In either case, CWA is my go-to man for these things
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:58 am

Australian Republic wrote:
Thyerata wrote:

Yea, I didn't know it had been published. In either case, CWA is my go-to man for these things

I'm really not. Please don't make me be that.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:16 am

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:Yea, I didn't know it had been published. In either case, CWA is my go-to man for these things

I'm really not. Please don't make me be that.

Sorry
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:47 pm

If you're going to keep chatting here, you should change the thread title to not make it look like this is still a draft awaiting comments.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012

Postby Trotterdam » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:22 am

You know, a comment elsewhere just made me realize that the last option becomes rather amusing if your national animal can fly...

Guess you're not giving up air travel after all!

Thyerata
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Thyerata » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Trotterdam wrote:You know, a comment elsewhere just made me realize that the last option becomes rather amusing if your national animal can fly...

Guess you're not giving up air travel after all!

My national animal is the golden eagle so I know what you mean :)
From the Desk of the Honourable Matthew Merriweather Ph.D. (Law, 2040) LLM Public and International Law, 2036) LLB Law (2035) (all from Thyerata State University)
Thytian Ambassador to the World Assembly and Security Council

I'm a gay man with an LLM, mild Asperger syndrome and only one functioning eye. My IC posts may reflect this, so please be aware

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?