NATION

PASSWORD

[SUBMITTED] When the hail comes crashing down

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Tishanda
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

[SUBMITTED] When the hail comes crashing down

Postby Tishanda » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Renamed to "When the hail comes crashing down".
Hello,
This is the first issue idea I have posted on this part of the forum, so please be nice, thanks! :)
I am definitely willing to take ANY suggestions people have. One of my problems on this one is I tried to pick stats for all of the options as best as I could, but I don't know if they fit well or not. I also don't know if their is another issue already like this one as I have never heard of one or seen one.
Most recent draft below. Draft #7
Title: When the hail comes crashing down

Description: As you may or may not know, an unusual storm system hit the southern areas of @@NAME@@ late last night. Which involved extremely large hail that caused heavy damage to the infrastructure, not to mention reports are showing the death toll could already be in the hundreds. Your citizens are looking to you during this time of tragedy.

Validity: Valid for all nations

Options:
[option]"It's something you think could never happen to you," says @@RANDOMNAME@@. "One day I'm just minding my own business and all of a sudden this grapefruit sized piece of hail falls right down in front of me! Like everyone else around here, my house was destroyed! We really could use as much money and donations as possible; this truly is an emergency. Of course I may have never invested in insurance, but who cares? Do it for the well-being of @@NAME@@!"
[effect]the government helps when they want to in times of need
[stats]compassion increases, niceness increases, political apathy decreases, rudeness decreases, death rate decreases

[option]"Listen, I know we need to help," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, one of your long time assistants. "But we simply don't have the means of providing what is needed. My idea is we just let them clean the mess up on their own, that way all citizens get to know what it's like to do backbreaking work for once in their life. It would totally be a good thing for them, right? Wait a second, I can't remember if I got insurance on that house or not, uh oh!"
[effect]the government could care less about their citizens during times of need
[stats]apathy increases significantly, death rate increases, rudeness increases, health decreases, youth rebelliousness decreases

[option]"We should just send donations over a extended period of time," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, your nephew. "I'm all for conserving money, but I just simply can't bear watching these people suffer right now. The government should send donations possibly a few times every other week, this way we are still contributing without putting too much of a burden on @@NAME@@ or the taxes."
[effect]the government replaced it's most important positions with 5-year old know it all's
[stats]apathy increases, niceness increases slightly, corruption increases, tourism decreases
Last edited by Tishanda on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 12 times in total.
❀The Equatorial Republic Of Tishanda❀
Kaayusan - Kapayapaan - Pagkakaisa

Leppikania
Minister

Founded: Apr 13, 2015

Postby Leppikania » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Mention how the relief money would call for a tax rise.
but I just simply can't bare watching these people suffer right now.

Should be "bear" here.
donations as possible, this truly is a emergency."

Use a semicolon here; it makes it easier to read. And it should be "an" instead of "a".
INTP, -4.25 Economic Left/Right, -4.1 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian, tastes like chicken.
I do use NS stats, thank you very much.
Funny Quotes
Pie charts for industries
Request an Embassy

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Leppikania wrote:Mention how the relief money would call for a tax rise.
but I just simply can't bare watching these people suffer right now.

Should be "bear" here.
donations as possible, this truly is a emergency."

Use a semicolon here; it makes it easier to read. And it should be "an" instead of "a".

Will do! Thanks.

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Draft #2

Title: When the waves come crashing in

Description: As you should already know, a large part of Mount @@NAME@@ crashed into the sea late last night. This caused a massive tsunami wave that flattened many villages and has killed a unknown amount of people. Your citizens are looking to you during this time of tragedy.

Options:
[option]"It's something you think could never happen to you," says @@RANDOMNAME@@. "One day I'm just minding my own business and all the sudden I hear high pitched screams and what seems like a stampede of people running up to higher ground. Like everyone else around here, I lost everything! We really could use as much money and donations as possible; this truly is an emergency. Who cares if it raises the taxes that much, it's for @@NAME@@!"
[stats]compassion increases, niceness increases, political apathy decreases, rudeness decreases, death rate decreases

[option]"Listen, I know we need to help," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, one of your long time assistants. "But we simply don't have the means of providing what is needed. My idea is we just let them clean the mess up on their own, that way all citizens get to know what it's like to do backbreaking work for once in their life. It would totally be a good thing for them, right?"
[effect]the government could care less about their citizens during times of need
[stats]apathy increases significantly, death rate increases, rudeness increases, health decreases, youth rebelliousness decreases

[option]"Sigh, we should just send donations over a extended period of time," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, your nephew. "I'm all for conserving money, but I just simply can't bear watching these people suffer right now. The government should send donations possibly a few times every other week, this way we are still contributing without putting too much of a burden on @@NAME@@ or the taxes."
[effect]the government focuses on family members views over anybody else
[stats]apathy increases, niceness increases slightly, corruption increases, intelligence decreases significantly, tourism decreases

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:33 am

Welcome! Glad to see some good writing here, and proper attention to the recommended format. This is always a strong start.

Let's start with your premise:

Description: As you should already know, a large part of Mount @@NAME@@ crashed into the sea late last night.

"As you should already know," is an interesting narrative approach that has never been used before. I like it!

This caused a massive tsunami wave that flattened many villages and has killed a unknown amount of people. Your citizens are looking to you during this time of tragedy.

A tsunami is a wave caused by seismic activity. This would just be a "splash wave". However, the physics here is off: you're not going to get tsunami sized waves from something falling into the sea.

A better set up might be an underwater volcanic eruption.

A broader problem, however, is the idea of basing the issue around a natural disaster that remains a source of trauma for a lot of players world-wide. Having a tsunami-issue at this time might be viewed as insensitive. However, others have disagreed with me before on this point, and it shouldn't be taken as an absolute view of the editing team, just my own musing.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:56 am

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Welcome! Glad to see some good writing here, and proper attention to the recommended format. This is always a strong start.

Let's start with your premise:

Description: As you should already know, a large part of Mount @@NAME@@ crashed into the sea late last night.

"As you should already know," is an interesting narrative approach that has never been used before. I like it!

This caused a massive tsunami wave that flattened many villages and has killed a unknown amount of people. Your citizens are looking to you during this time of tragedy.

A tsunami is a wave caused by seismic activity. This would just be a "splash wave". However, the physics here is off: you're not going to get tsunami sized waves from something falling into the sea.

A better set up might be an underwater volcanic eruption.

A broader problem, however, is the idea of basing the issue around a natural disaster that remains a source of trauma for a lot of players world-wide. Having a tsunami-issue at this time might be viewed as insensitive. However, others have disagreed with me before on this point, and it shouldn't be taken as an absolute view of the editing team, just my own musing.

Thanks Candle. :)
I'll get working on a new draft.

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:05 am

Draft #3

Description: As you should already know, a massive underwater volcanic eruption hit @@NAME@@ late last night. This caused a massive wave that flattened many villages and has killed a unknown amount of people. Your citizens are looking to you during this time of tragedy.

Options:
[option]"It's something you think could never happen to you," says @@RANDOMNAME@@. "One day I'm just minding my own business and all the sudden I hear high pitched screams and what seems like a stampede of people running up to higher ground. Like everyone else around here, I lost everything! We really could use as much money and donations as possible; this truly is an emergency. Who cares if it raises the taxes that much, it's for @@NAME@@!"

[option]"Listen, I know we need to help," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, one of your long time assistants. "But we simply don't have the means of providing what is needed. My idea is we just let them clean the mess up on their own, that way all citizens get to know what it's like to do backbreaking work for once in their life. It would totally be a good thing for them, right?"

[option]"Sigh, we should just send donations over an extended period of time," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, your nephew. "I'm all for conserving money, but I just simply can't bear watching these people suffer right now. The government should send donations possibly a few times every other week, this way we are still contributing without putting too much of a burden on @@NAME@@ or the taxes."
[effect]the government focuses on family members views over anybody else
[stats]apathy increases, niceness increases slightly, corruption increases, intelligence decreases significantly, tourism decreases
Last edited by Tishanda on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Immortal Elysium
Secretary

Founded: Oct 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Immortal Elysium » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:09 am

"Sigh, we should just send donations over a extended period of time,"

"an" should be here instead of "a".

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:12 am

The Immortal Elysium wrote:"Sigh, we should just send donations over a extended period of time,"

Fixed! Thanks!

The Immortal Elysium
Secretary

Founded: Oct 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Immortal Elysium » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:15 am

Tishanda wrote:
The Immortal Elysium wrote:"Sigh, we should just send donations over a extended period of time,"

Fixed! Thanks!

No problem.

Lychgate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lychgate » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:19 am

"Sigh, we should just send donations over a extended period of time," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, your nephew.

This should be: ...time," sighs @@RANDOMNAME@@, your nephew.
I've never heard of someone saying "Sigh" out loud.

and all the sudden I hear high pitched screams and what seems like a stampede of people running up to higher ground.

This should be: and all of a sudden, I heard high-pitched screams and what seemed like a stampede of people running up to higher ground.

...late last night. This caused a massive wave that flattened many villages and has killed a unknown amount of people. Your citizens are looking to you during this time of tragedy.

This should be: late last night, causing a massive wave, which flattened many villages and killed an unknown number of people. Your citizens are looking to you during the tragic aftermath of this disaster.

the government focuses on family members views over anybody else

This one isn't very strong. Maybe try something like: "The government has replaced its chief advisor with @@LEADER@@'s 3-year-old niece", more along those lines.

-The second option really doesn't apply to nations with A) low tax rates, and/or B) high gov't spending on Int'l Aid and/or Welfare. Maybe adjust validity to compensate?
-Not sure why intelligence decreases on the third option. To me, it seems like a sensible approach that wouldn't have that consequence, but that's just me.
-There's some more things too, but I think you need to fix these first. You're off to a very strong start, which is good, but you still have work.
Lychgatean News Center: Design studies for the Imperator-class of battleship have been completed. ||| The current IASA level is [5]
Lychgate: Land of boats, late-night videogame binges, and hyphenated titles.
Running a region, Grammar Corrections (everywhere!)

"Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese."
-Luis Bunuel

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:46 am

I'll come to the rest later, but I'm a strong believer in getting the description right before going any further.

Description: As you should already know, a massive underwater volcanic eruption hit @@NAME@@ late last night. This caused a massive wave that flattened many villages and has killed a unknown amount of people. Your citizens are looking to you during this time of tragedy.

You've used "massive" twice there in a short space of time. And now we're looking at an underwater volcano, we can actually call it a tsunami.

Now, much as I like "as you should already know," I wonder if its a bit clumsy here.

I'm also thinking that "villages" being the main victims suggests a low population nation, and that there ought to at least be an estimate of casualty numbers.

Can I suggest something like:

Description: A massive underwater volcanic eruption last night has caused a tsunami that has devastated the east coast of @@NAME@@, causing untold property damage and with early estimates of casualties already in the thousands. Your citizens are looking to you during this time of tragedy.

That'd be tighter writing.

However, while that would work in writing terms, the core question still remains: Is a tragedy of this nature a suitable issue for NS?

We've been having a similar conversation backstage, with an exemplem issue draft I assembled on Boko Haram and the treatment of the kidnap victims since their release, and that issue was one with good questions to ask and an engaging narrative. However, it was also one with no humour possible in it without being tasteless, and the broad consensus (which I agree with) is that NS should be humorous, or satirical. It can ask serious questions, but should do so with some humour. Any question where humour would be tasteless is probably best avoided.

My feeling remains that the tsunami tragedies that continue to be major causes of suffering and loss of human life (with 280,000 killed only 12 years ago, let's not forget) and thus may not be the best topic for a light hearted and humorous game.

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:24 am

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:I'll come to the rest later, but I'm a strong believer in getting the description right before going any further.

You've used "massive" twice there in a short space of time. And now we're looking at an underwater volcano, we can actually call it a tsunami.

Now, much as I like "as you should already know," I wonder if its a bit clumsy here.

I'm also thinking that "villages" being the main victims suggests a low population nation, and that there ought to at least be an estimate of casualty numbers.

Can I suggest something like:

Description: A massive underwater volcanic eruption last night has caused a tsunami that has devastated the east coast of @@NAME@@, causing untold property damage and with early estimates of casualties already in the thousands. Your citizens are looking to you during this time of tragedy.

That'd be tighter writing.

However, while that would work in writing terms, the core question still remains: Is a tragedy of this nature a suitable issue for NS?

We've been having a similar conversation backstage, with an exemplem issue draft I assembled on Boko Haram and the treatment of the kidnap victims since their release, and that issue was one with good questions to ask and an engaging narrative. However, it was also one with no humour possible in it without being tasteless, and the broad consensus (which I agree with) is that NS should be humorous, or satirical. It can ask serious questions, but should do so with some humour. Any question where humour would be tasteless is probably best avoided.

My feeling remains that the tsunami tragedies that continue to be major causes of suffering and loss of human life (with 280,000 killed only 12 years ago, let's not forget) and thus may not be the best topic for a light hearted and humorous game.

Yeah I agree, I do kind of feel odd using the tsunami part of this and that's why I liked the underwater volcano idea you came up with. I'll do my best to edit so it works better. Thanks for your input.

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:44 am

Draft #4

Description: As you should already know, a massive underwater volcanic eruption hit coastal sections of @@NAME@@ late last night. This caused a very large wave that caused heavy damage to the infrastructure and reports are showing the death toll could already be in the thousands. Your citizens are looking to you during this time of tragedy.

Validity: Not valid for nations with low tax rates

Options:
[option]"It's something you think could never happen to you," says @@RANDOMNAME@@. "One day I'm just minding my own business and all of a sudden I hear high pitched screams and what seems like a stampede of people running up to higher ground. Like everyone else around here, I lost everything! We really could use as much money and donations as possible; this truly is an emergency. Who cares if it raises the taxes that much, it's for @@NAME@@!"

[option]"We should just send donations over a extended period of time," says @@RANDOMNAME@@, your nephew. "I'm all for conserving money, but I just simply can't bear watching these people suffer right now. The government should send donations possibly a few times every other week, this way we are still contributing without putting too much of a burden on @@NAME@@ or the taxes."
[effect]the government replaced it's most important positions with 5-year old know it all's
[stats]apathy increases, niceness increases slightly, corruption increases, tourism decreases

I'm gonna keep working to add a little humor into this as possible. For now I think I'm gonna stick with the disaster being a wave caused by the underwater volcanic eruption instead of just being a tsunami, the last thing I wanna do is upset people who have gone through something like that. I'm trying my best to keep it as light hearted as possible but if it doesn't work then I am fine with just not submitting it.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:50 am

Ah, what I mean to say is that a wave caused by an underwater volcanic eruption IS a tsunami. You can't make it not so by avoiding the word.

Perhaps you could change the natural disaster entirely, to make it something more easily humorous? Something like hail-storms wracking the coast? That also gives lots of humour potential with lines like "balls the size of oranges" and "how would you like it if you got smacked in both eyes at once by a pair of balls...? Er, ice balls, I mean."

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:06 am

We already have issues about natural disasters, so a simple "send relief / don't" issue doesn't feel like it adds anything new if it doesn't address the particular peculiarities of this type of natural disaster.

(I am not, however, in the camp of people who believe that we shouldn't acknowledge the existance of unpleasant topics because it's "insensitive".)

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:"As you should already know," is an interesting narrative approach that has never been used before. I like it!

There, there was a good narrative reason why this is something you should already know.

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:A tsunami is a wave caused by seismic activity. This would just be a "splash wave". However, the physics here is off: you're not going to get tsunami sized waves from something falling into the sea.
Most tsunamis are caused by undersea earthquakes, but it is possible (albeit rare) for a tsunami to be caused by a large landslide or meteor impact. (We're talking about dinosaur-killer scale meteor impacts, here.)

A volcanic eruption (or dry earthquake) on an already-unstable mountain could conceivably cause the required amount of rock to fall into the ocean. Cumbre Vieja is famously alleged to be on the verge of causing such an event, though it's the kind of alarmist doomsaying that you shouldn't hold your breath for. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatsunami#List_of_megatsunamis for past examples.

Although possible, these are, at any rate, rare events.

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Perhaps you could change the natural disaster entirely, to make it something more easily humorous?
I do not like your sense of humor.

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:17 am

I could always change the disaster, yes. Something along the lines of hail wrecking the coast could be kind of funny to some people.

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:18 am

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Ah, what I mean to say is that a wave caused by an underwater volcanic eruption IS a tsunami. You can't make it not so by avoiding the word.

Perhaps you could change the natural disaster entirely, to make it something more easily humorous? Something like hail-storms wracking the coast? That also gives lots of humour potential with lines like "balls the size of oranges" and "how would you like it if you got smacked in both eyes at once by a pair of balls...? Er, ice balls, I mean."

That second part made me laugh way too much. Lol

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:56 am

Trotterdam wrote:I do not like your sense of humor.

Aware of that, mate, but at least I have one.

(mic drop)
Last edited by Candlewhisper Archive on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:01 pm

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:
Trotterdam wrote:I do not like your sense of humor.

Aware of that, mate, but at least I have one.

(mic drop)

OOOHHH!
See You Space Cowboy...

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Draft #5

Title: When the hail comes crashing down

Description: As you should already know, an unusual storm system hit coastal areas of @@NAME@@ late last night. This caused extremely large hail that caused heavy damage to the infrastructure, not to mention reports are showing the death toll could already be in the hundreds. Your citizens are looking to you during this time of tragedy.

Validity: Not valid for nations with low tax rates

Options:
[option]"It's something you think could never happen to you," says @@RANDOMNAME@@. "One day I'm just minding my own business and all of a sudden this grapefruit sized piece of hail falls right down in front of me! Like everyone else around here, my house was destroyed! We really could use as much money and donations as possible; this truly is an emergency. Who cares if it raises the taxes that much, it's for @@NAME@@!"

Last edited by Tishanda on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Welcome to Got Issues!

1. Description- "As you should already know" it's not an issue if you know about the problem
2. Description- Change "This has caused" to "which involved"
3. Description- "Hit coastal areas" this sounds it hit the whole coast line. This isn't likely. For example, if you look at Greece, Thessaloniki and Kalamata are both coastal, but don't even have the same climate, much less the same weather. Becomes even more complicated when dealing with massive nations, such as the United States or Canada
4. I don't see why this needs to have low taxes. Even in nations with high taxes, the government won't necessarily help citizens in disasters. Taxes are high to pay for other expenses
5. Where are the insurance companies. This should take one of three paths. Insurance companies refuse to pay claims, insurance companies pay claims but increase premiums, people without insurance didn't make the investment and are now expecting help from the government.

Options:
[option]"It's something you think could never happen to you," says @@RANDOMNAME@@. "One day I'm just minding my own business and all of a sudden this grapefruit sized piece of hail falls right down in front of me! Like everyone else around here, my house was destroyed! We really could use as much money and donations as possible; this truly is an emergency. Who cares if it raises the taxes that much, it's for @@NAME@@!"

[stats]apathy increases, niceness increases slightly, corruption increases, tourism decreases[/quote][/quote]
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:35 pm

Australian Republic wrote:Welcome to Got Issues!

1. Description- "As you should already know" it's not an issue if you know about the problem
2. Description- Change "This has caused" to "which involved"
3. Description- "Hit coastal areas" this sounds it hit the whole coast line. This isn't likely. For example, if you look at Greece, Thessaloniki and Kalamata are both coastal, but don't even have the same climate, much less the same weather. Becomes even more complicated when dealing with massive nations, such as the United States or Canada
4. I don't see why this needs to have low taxes. Even in nations with high taxes, the government won't necessarily help citizens in disasters. Taxes are high to pay for other expenses
5. Where are the insurance companies. This should take one of three paths. Insurance companies refuse to pay claims, insurance companies pay claims but increase premiums, people without insurance didn't make the investment and are now expecting help from the government.

Options:

Thanks for your input! I'll get to work on the draft again.
Last edited by Tishanda on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tishanda
Spokesperson

Postby Tishanda » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:55 pm

Updated the draft on the top post. I changed the validity to "Not valid for nations with good weather", seeing as nations with bad weather would be the ones to receive this issue. Now I'm not sure If I should keep this or not, or if I should consider adding anything else to it.

Also by the way thanks to everybody for being so helpful on this topic! I should post here more often. ;)

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:08 pm

Tishanda wrote:Updated the draft on the top post. I changed the validity to "Not valid for nations with good weather", seeing as nations with bad weather would be the ones to receive this issue. Now I'm not sure If I should keep this or not, or if I should consider adding anything else to it.

Also by the way thanks to everybody for being so helpful on this topic! I should post here more often. ;)

Not necasserily. "Good weather" is subjective. To a ski resort, good weather means plenty of snow, which could potentially mean blizzards. But let's assume that a tropical climate is your definition for "good weather", for 6 months they have the dry season which brings good weather, the other six months is the wet season, when cyclones, hurricanes and typhoons happen. These things only happen in the tropics and nowhere else. Also, storms are more likely to happen in warmer places than colder ones. The exception would be a rain forest, which has something like 320 days of rain, evenly distributed throughout the year
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?