NATION

PASSWORD

Question: BDSM Support (Issue #50)

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Adovion
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Question: BDSM Support (Issue #50)

Postby Adovion » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:53 am

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=88#050
^ I always choose between options 1 and 2, but what's the real difference in their effects?

1 - A little support for our hobbies would be appreciated!
2 - And like other couples, we want the right to display our affection in public. If Master wants to take me walkies in public, he should be able to.

I like both options, but again, I'm confused as to what the actual difference in effects is with each choice, since both are BDSM-positive.

Thanks in advance for any response, hopefully helpful.

The Dark Star Republic
Senator

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Star Republic » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:58 am

Adovion wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=88#050
^ I always choose between options 1 and 2, but what's the real difference in their effects?

1 - A little support for our hobbies would be appreciated!
2 - And like other couples, we want the right to display our affection in public. If Master wants to take me walkies in public, he should be able to.

I like both options, but again, I'm confused as to what the actual difference in effects is with each choice, since both are BDSM-positive.

Thanks in advance for any response, hopefully helpful.

I think the difference is about private/public spheres. The first is essentially allowing people to do what they want, but still within the context of privacy. The second is allowing them not only to do this, but also to continue their activities in public.

Jykku
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jykku » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:36 pm

Thanks; I think this can be locked now, I guess.

Return to Got Issues?