NATION

PASSWORD

Easter Egg Issue Received (#375)

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Mighty Prussia
Civilian

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Easter Egg Issue Received (#375)

Postby Mighty Prussia » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:56 am

I would appreciate any help or advice, preferably from experience. I'd like to receive the Easter Egg achievement from this issue, and I don't know what issue to pick, so I left it untouched until I/someone can figure it out. Let everyone know in this discussion if an option you chose failed or succeeded, and we can all benefit from your experience! :)

#375: Easter Egg: Keep Your Hands Off Those Lucky Charms!

The Issue
The sudden appearance of a bouquet of rainbows in the skies above Königsberg has bedazzled the city's natives. Initial investigations by amateur scientists have revealed the source of the phenomena to be a previously undiscovered ancient barrow just outside the city limits, apparently teeming with hoards of gold. Efforts to procure the gold, however, have been in vain, with rumours that mysterious men of a limited stature are mischievously playing tricks on would-be treasure hunters.

The Debate
1. "This is spectacular", squeals Peggy Licorish, presenter of popular entertainment show 'Us Nightly'. "All this GOLD for FREE! I can think of a thousand ways to spend it all. So what if there are a few weird dwarves - we could use all of this gold to fund the national budget! Let's blow that ditch to hell, grab the loot, and go on a shopping spree!"
The Result: N/A
Effects: N/A

2. "Gold? Dwarves? Rainbows? This is a travesty!" decrees Miranda Longbottom, an infamous mendicant preacher who wandered into a live report on the lunchtime news. "These are no mere dwarves - these are leprechauns; demons sent here to deceive us! They are wicked, sinful tricksters, who have become manifest because of our tolerance of ancient pagan burial grounds on our sacred and holy lands. We must purge these abominations and destroy all that which is connected to this Plague; the leprechauns, their evil gold, and that unholy barrow!"

3. "Top o' the morning to you laddie!" says Patrick O'Malley, a twinkley-eyed leprechaun, all clad in green. "Ara, let's not be talking about blowing up this and blowing up that. Sure we'd just love to be friends, you and I and us. Now look a chara, how's about we come to a wee deal, aye? We'll swap some of our lucky Irish gold for a couple o'drops to drink. We do be dying of the thirst and wouldn't say no to an aul whiskey or two ... dozen. Just between us, mind! Our wee secret."

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:42 pm

You should get the Easter Egg Achievement no matter what option you pick - provided you don't dismiss the issue, of course.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

New Old New New York
Civilian

Founded: Jun 04, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby New Old New New York » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:10 pm

How does one get this Easter Egg?

Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:56 pm

I JUST GOT THIS EASTER EGG TODAY!!!!!! I have figured it out. Now what should I pick, gold reserves somewhere over the rainbow or drunk leprechauns pelting people with gold? What one is better?

I support insanely high tax rates, do you?
This is Bunny:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
☻/This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world
10 - Completly Peaceful.
9 - Peaceful.
8 - Mostly Peaceful.
7 - Small Scale Crime.
6 - Major Crime.
5 - Terrorist Acts.
4 - Small Scale War.
3 - Moderatly Problematic War.
2 - Full-Scale Conflict.
1 - Nuclear War.
0 - Apocalypse.

Czechostan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Czechostan » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf wrote:I JUST GOT THIS EASTER EGG TODAY!!!!!! I have figured it out. Now what should I pick, gold reserves somewhere over the rainbow or drunk leprechauns pelting people with gold? What one is better?

Did you do anything differently to get the issue?

Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:24 pm

Czechostan wrote:
Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf wrote:I JUST GOT THIS EASTER EGG TODAY!!!!!! I have figured it out. Now what should I pick, gold reserves somewhere over the rainbow or drunk leprechauns pelting people with gold? What one is better?

Did you do anything differently to get the issue?

The mods might not like me saying this, but what do these option results have in common other than being from the same issue. Dang, I just ruined an easter egg. Sorry NS.

I support insanely high tax rates, do you?
This is Bunny:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
☻/This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world
10 - Completly Peaceful.
9 - Peaceful.
8 - Mostly Peaceful.
7 - Small Scale Crime.
6 - Major Crime.
5 - Terrorist Acts.
4 - Small Scale War.
3 - Moderatly Problematic War.
2 - Full-Scale Conflict.