NATION

PASSWORD

The problems of us.

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Repubon
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

The problems of us.

Postby Repubon » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:56 pm

The Nation of Repubon has and must be clear. As whole fully, Christian minded, people. On behalf of President Arooney's nation. We stand offended and slandered by the actions of people today. Why you might ask!? Because the light of our youthful generation grows dimmer each year! What ever happened to Unity!? The ignorance of the young is present and they will need a total of 3 things to break it: A Strong Father, A loving Mother, and the Almighty Jesus Christ! From the staff or Repubon's council (Which is a group of REAL PEOPLE), the fad/trend is gay rights. Everyday you go out seeing signs saying "WWJD #Gayrights2015". People of NationStates open your eyes! You all say Christians persecute blacks and gays when really YOU persecute us! There are reasons we Christians won't support homosexuality is because the bible says it is wrong, in Leviticus 18:13:[iIf a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.[/i]
Even then, some of us choose to support homosexuals claiming "We (State your Christian Division) do not follow the old testament for God also says, to not eat meat, or sacrifice." Aye, that is true but here is what I call a large diagnosis of T-Shirt wearing Christians, where they've read parts of the bible that only help them in advantages. Yes, the bible states that you shall not eat meat that is not kosher or something in the old testament, it also says that we must make sacrifices to the Lord. Yet in the New Testament GOD JUSTIFIES HIS STANDING ON MEAT AND SACRIFICES, because when Jesus died it was the ULTIMATEsacrifice and eating the meat that is not cleansed is no longer considered unholy. But, nowhere NOWHERE does God ever justify his standpoint on Homosexuality and if he did...the perfect one would've let us know in the New Testament. Because being a Homosexual in the Old Testament was a big deal, I mean c'mon he destroyed Sodom & Gomorra over it (or at least part of it).Which means NEWSFLASH homosexuality is wrong therefore we Christians are not obligated to support it, nor will any good-minded one support it. BTW, do not tell me you are a good-minded Christian who supports homosexuality when your God tells you it's wrong.
Then Racism is another big point. Racism especially most of my staff and me being white, growing up in Mississippi realize that it exists. But, to be honest not really. Take Mike Brown for example, a kid (on video) robbed a store then, when he thought he would be caught by a cop so he assaulted him, and WE ARE GOING TO GET MAD CAUSE THE BLACK KID WAS SHOT!?!? Hey NEWSFLASH 5O other people were murdered that day in America so why are we paying attention to that one!? To me and my nation we see it as people living in the past taking advantage of life by saying, "O, your gonna arrest me, it's because I'm black aint it!?" No it's because you robbed a store.
My friends love Whites and Blacks and Homosexuals. But we also know that the choices people make are sinful and we know complete Bull when we see it.

Ronoham Rooney [President]
Mieck Whitworth [Vice President] [Chief Treasure Pro Tempore]
Chavez Slowick [Speaker of the House] [Home-land Security]

Return to Got Issues?