NATION

PASSWORD

Time it takes for NationStates to accept or deny an issue?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Neuerdland
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Time it takes for NationStates to accept or deny an issue?

Postby Neuerdland » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:53 am

I submitted an issue a few moments ago and I was wondering how long it takes for NationStates to to accept the submitted issue, or deny it.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:58 am

Wrong forum.
From my experience, it takes up to about eightish months, but that might have changes due to them being less backed up since then. Don't expect to hear from that issue for a few months.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Neuerdland
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Neuerdland » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:02 pm

Thank you,and which forum should forum should this be in? I thought this would be the right one, but if another forum will get more responses, I would like to know.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Neuerdland wrote:Thank you,and which forum should forum should this be in? I thought this would be the right one, but if another forum will get more responses, I would like to know.

"Got Issues?" Would be more appropriate. Though it is an extremely slow moving forum.
Last edited by Valrifell on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:07 pm

You only get notified if it is accepted. We get too many spam issues to send telegrams for every denial. 99+% of all submissions are denied in any case.

Your best bet is to pay no attention to it and simply throw a party if/when you get a surprise telegram that it's been added to the game. I think the shortest time has been a couple of months, and the longest was something like 6 years (very special case, not likely to be repeated).

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:08 pm

6 years? Wow. What happened there?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Merizoc wrote:6 years? Wow. What happened there?

There were a few issues in editing bins when Sirocco retired, and we went about 2-3 years before Segistan stepped up to become the new issues moderator. At least one that had been in a retired mod's bin was worth adding ... and the author was still around ... so we cleaned it up and put it in the game.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?