NATION

PASSWORD

Adding options [SPLIT from NationStates Issues]

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Union of Despotistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Adding options [SPLIT from NationStates Issues]

Postby Union of Despotistan » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:23 pm

I dont know if its ther good thread for this but the issue #107 called : Private Lab Holds Union of Despotistan's Sick To Ransom¸

There should be a 4th option.

I think we should give the right to all nation's leaders to Nationalize the pharmaceutical companies in order to take control of the distribution and to reduce the costs of the pills.

There's not enough nationalisation options in the issues. Union of Despotistan will ne be pushed around by silly private companies.
Gloriosa, vincemus
We will not let ourselves be ruled by another.
Unis, un jour; toujours!

Andacantra
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Andacantra » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Union of Despotistan wrote:I dont know if its ther good thread for this but the issue #107 called : Private Lab Holds Union of Despotistan's Sick To Ransom¸

There should be a 4th option.

I think we should give the right to all nation's leaders to Nationalize the pharmaceutical companies in order to take control of the distribution and to reduce the costs of the pills.

There's not enough nationalisation options in the issues. Union of Despotistan will ne be pushed around by silly private companies.

Firstly, this isn't the thread for that question. Secondly, it's been stated time and again that it's highly unlikely the mods will consider adding issues to the game. The point of the game is that you have to make "hard" choices - the "obvious" answer won't always be there and even then they'll often have unexpected side effects. If you don't like any of the choices, then you can always dismiss the issue.
Abbey
Chief Kitty of the Cat Burglars
Bi-gameplayers: Raiding and defending because both are fun and ok
Nationstates Issues **SPOILER ALERT**

Union of Despotistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Union of Despotistan » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Thank you very much for your awnser.

Dismiss issue it is! With only dumb choices available, its the only way.
Gloriosa, vincemus
We will not let ourselves be ruled by another.
Unis, un jour; toujours!

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Andacantra wrote:Firstly, this isn't the thread for that question.

Split to a new thread.

Andacantra wrote:it's highly unlikely the mods will consider adding issues to the game

The word you were looking for is "new options". While we've been slack lately, we do indeed add new issues to the game quite often.

Andacantra
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Andacantra » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:14 am

This is why I do not normally post at 11pm. Oops :blush: I am aware that new issues get added to the game :P
Abbey
Chief Kitty of the Cat Burglars
Bi-gameplayers: Raiding and defending because both are fun and ok
Nationstates Issues **SPOILER ALERT**

Return to Got Issues?