NATION

PASSWORD

Issue: National Animal

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Playsia
Civilian

Founded: May 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Issue: National Animal

Postby Playsia » Fri May 03, 2013 1:02 pm

I recently received an issue that required me to choose between Eating our national animal, hunting them for sport or declaring them sacred and illeagal to kill. I would have prefered to domesticate the animals and train them to be used by the military. How can I have more control over the resolution of an issue? Or should I not worry as some issues will reoccur?

Undivulged Principles
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Undivulged Principles » Mon May 06, 2013 9:31 pm

You can't.

In most cases you don't have to worry too much over your choices since issues will reoccur. However, that particular issue is a bit of a powder keg. If you choose to make it your national meal it can take a while to reverse the decision.
- I could RP my big toe to be more powerful than your nation. That doesn't mean it applies in NS
~ Source? I'm not your mommy. Do your own homework. Not providing third party support for opinions. Don't believe look it up yourself, or not. Idc
~ democracy allows the least qualified to judge the most..

Westernmecca
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Westernmecca » Mon May 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Domesticate them and if you prefer them as man's best friend you will find another way. Or compromise check for volunteers or use some as live stock mom ot dad after a litter is born.

Return to Got Issues?