NATION

PASSWORD

#254 here

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Pwnshop
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

#254 here

Postby Pwnshop » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:02 am

Freedom Comes At A Price
The Issue

A recent boom in @name@'s slave trade has uncovered the work of slave liberation group, Friends of Spartacus, who are purchasing slaves by the hundred in order to set them free. As a result of this huge increase in demand, slavers have had to resort to raiding the poorer regions of @name@ for more 'stock'.
The Debate

1. "This has gone too far!" yells @randomname@, a supermarket cashier and father of seven. "Slave liberation indeed! Thanks to the efforts of the so-called 'Friends' of Spartacus, decent, hardworking people are being dragged kicking and screaming from their homes to be used for profit against their will! The government has to do something about these ignorant activists before they cause any more harm!"

2. "I can't believe what I'm hearing!" cries Friends of Spartacus founder, @randomname@. "I think we all know the real issue here is that the despicable trade of human beings is actually legal in this country! It's unethical, barbaric, and just plain wrong. Are we not above this kind of thing? I propose we abolish the slave trade altogether!"

3. "Abolish the what, now?" asks @randomname@, a wealthy slaveholder. "Have you any idea how important our sla- er… merchandise, is to @name@ economy? Without all this free labour, dozens of major industries would fall apart, and fine upstanding tradesmen such as myself would be sent straight to the poorhouse! If the government would see fit to invest in this highly lucrative business, we could import our product from abroad to meet demands instead of trading in the dregs of our own populace. Problem solved!"

Issue by: The Dictatorship of Responsible
Editor: Responsible
/-/4|*\|_|/-/1 > |<-0|\|
http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/J ... /Home.html
Shota OBJECTIFIES MEN!!!!

I AM PART OF A STEREOTYPICAL ZIONIST CONSPIRACY

Pope Joan wrote:Your nation has no political freedoms, so you can't be.

You might still be a whiny pseudo liberal neocon twat, however.

Return to Got Issues?