NATION

PASSWORD

wrong issue

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Princitopone
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

wrong issue

Postby Princitopone » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:28 am

I've answered the issue about death penalty. BUT now my homepage says that I've answered the issue about "extreme political groups being outlawed", which I haven't received yet. In result of this, my political status (category) has changed. How can I fix it?

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:20 am

I assume you just picked issue 12's second option. You might want to take a closer look at what you decided on.

2. "I'm sorry," says Civil Rights Unionist @@RANDOMNAME@@, "but this travesty cannot be allowed to pass. If the government needs to crack down on lunatic fringe groups in order to keep our great nation free of the death penalty, then so be it. We must ban the politics of hatred and fear!"

See the part I bolded, that's what you decided to do.

Abbysal tyrrany
Civilian

Founded: Sep 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abbysal tyrrany » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 am

no one will endorse me

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:21 am

Abbysal tyrrany wrote:
no one will endorse me

Talk to the people in your region, they're the only ones who can endorse you.

Princitopone
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Princitopone » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks, Flibbleites. I understand now. I must say, tho, I don't like a lot the compulsory choice, I mean, couldn't I just say no to death penalty without outlawing extremists?

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Princitopone wrote:Thanks, Flibbleites. I understand now. I must say, tho, I don't like a lot the compulsory choice, I mean, couldn't I just say no to death penalty without outlawing extremists?

Not with that issue, and you can lay the blame for that on Max since he wrote that issue.

Return to Got Issues?