NATION

PASSWORD

Half Daily Issue

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Half Daily Issue

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:38 pm

I have set my issues to 2 per day. I get my issues at around 3-4 o'clock my time, it is now 8:30, I went to sleep at around 1:30 last night/this morning. Why haven't I recived my daily issues? Please help, thanks!
Kalaspia-Shimarata's flag represents the Union between K&S. The dark blue represents the sea and the light blue represents the sky. In Kalashi language considers light blue and dark blue to be different colours. England colonised, and unified K&S, between 1774 and 1953, and English, light blue and dark blue are considered to be the same colour. Therefore, the contrast between dark blue and light blue represents the union, but the differences between K&S where as blue being two but simultaneously one colour represents K&S being two, but simultaniously one entity. The opposite to the symmetry represents the unity and indipendance of K&S, whilst also representing the Kalashi culture of opposite symmetry.KS is 75% Christian, hence the cross.

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:This is probably related to whatever is slowing down the minor update. When that problem is resolved, this one will be too.
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Sanctaria wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:This is probably related to whatever is slowing down the minor update. When that problem is resolved, this one will be too.

Ohhhh...
Thanks!
Kalaspia-Shimarata's flag represents the Union between K&S. The dark blue represents the sea and the light blue represents the sky. In Kalashi language considers light blue and dark blue to be different colours. England colonised, and unified K&S, between 1774 and 1953, and English, light blue and dark blue are considered to be the same colour. Therefore, the contrast between dark blue and light blue represents the union, but the differences between K&S where as blue being two but simultaneously one colour represents K&S being two, but simultaniously one entity. The opposite to the symmetry represents the unity and indipendance of K&S, whilst also representing the Kalashi culture of opposite symmetry.KS is 75% Christian, hence the cross.

Return to Got Issues?