NATION

PASSWORD

Issues to Improve Environmental Beauty?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Tulija
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Issues to Improve Environmental Beauty?

Postby Tulija » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm looking to improve my nation's frankly quite dire Environmental Beauty - I wrecked it early on with one of the very first environmental issues, but I'm fairly sure its possible to fix. What I'd like some help with is a quick list of Issues that I could go about answering to rectify this (please note, not Environmental Spending, rather issues that will affect Beauty - this may happen without putting money into the budget for it). If you could provide ideal options to select as well, I'd be very, very grateful.
Last edited by Tulija on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look up my Factbook, it's snazzy
THE UNITED PROVINCES OF TULIJA
Tulija is a Great Power, renowned for its liberal culture and technocratic governance. It is a world leader in several areas (education, social mobility, HDI, GDP, lack of corruption, public services, technology, secularism etc.) and maintains an excellently equipped and trained military. Regularly topping lists of most desirable locations to live in, its freedoms and economic success are largely unparalleled. Internationally, its foreign policy holds substantial sway. If it were real:
Caeruleus wrote:It would be by far the best country in the world
GDP per Capita = $51,461
Unemployment = 3.2%
Inflation = 1.8%
HDI = 0.988
₳1 = $1.95
Head of State:
The Rt. Hon. Arch Minister, Arthur Kaylor

Factbook!

MALZED
Civilian

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Environmental Beauty

Postby MALZED » Sun May 17, 2015 12:47 pm

I would pick issues until I find an environment issue such as the uranium mining in the rainforest. The correct decision is to stop rainforest mining. In addition, the "Oil's well that ends well" decision allows one to perform well in environment; stop oil drilling and invest in alternative energy. I hope that helped!

(Protect the Forests --> the Misty Morning achievement). The only problem is that environment and economy often lie in an inverse relationship.

Sincerely,
MALZED

Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf » Sun May 17, 2015 4:24 pm

MALZED wrote:I would pick issues until I find an environment issue such as the uranium mining in the rainforest. The correct decision is to stop rainforest mining. In addition, the "Oil's well that ends well" decision allows one to perform well in environment; stop oil drilling and invest in alternative energy. I hope that helped!

(Protect the Forests --> the Misty Morning achievement). The only problem is that environment and economy often lie in an inverse relationship.

Sincerely,
MALZED

This was posted 3 years ago without a response. That would be grave digging.

I support insanely high tax rates, do you?
This is Bunny:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
☻/This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world
10 - Completly Peaceful.
9 - Peaceful.
8 - Mostly Peaceful.
7 - Small Scale Crime.
6 - Major Crime.
5 - Terrorist Acts.
4 - Small Scale War.
3 - Moderatly Problematic War.
2 - Full-Scale Conflict.