NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Annexation of the Nation - Plausible of Imagination?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
User avatar
East Lankia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Sep 10, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[DRAFT] Annexation of the Nation - Plausible of Imagination?

Postby East Lankia » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:35 pm

Note: Me and Australian rePublic both made this

The Neighboring Nation of East Westinghouse, Notorious for having horrible relations with @@nation@@, has currently com out of a horrible civil war, with much of the Nation in Ruins, yesterday they asked you something that seems ludicrous, if your nation would like to take over control of them.


Option 1:

Micheal Killinsburg, Leader of Westinghouse, Addresses you in your office, “Ever since the Civil War with my nation, much of my country is now ruined, @@nation@@ on the other hand is doing the best it’s been doing in decades, we want to ask if you would be so kind as to take in our nation, we promise to swear full loyalty to you and the people of @@nation@@, I know we haven’t had the best history, but give us a chance?”

If this Option is Chosen: @@nation@@ loves to “Peacefully” Annex its neighbors


Option 2:

Just as you Finish your discussion with Mr.Micheal, your front door burst open, Zane Millin, Who is in no way a a Cuckoo Bananas Conspiracy Theorist begins to talk, putting his tinfoil hat back in its correct position, “Leader! There is no way in all of heck we may accept these people into our glorious nation!, This is just a front for them to get into our borders and kill us! Just look at there leader! Mr. KILLinsburg! Isn’t that suspicious enough for you!” He continues to scream his theories down the hall as security escorts him away

If this Option is Chosen: Border Patrol Guards in @@nation@@ freak out whenever they see a tourist drive by there gates


Option 3:

Your Military Chief speaks up, “Well, maybe we should accept them, then WE CAN DESTROY THEM! Just think, we will be able to send them to work camps, and no one will be able to stop us!, we’ll torture them till they bleed!” He screams in glee, as everyone in the room looks at him in Confusion and Disgust

If this Option is Chosen: Residents of Enemy Nations are tortured in Work Camps


Option 4:

Your Chief of Foreign Relations, Mrs.Linda Ames, chimes in, “None of this will work at all, we will not be annexing East Westinghouse, instead we should send a healthy amount of foreign aid to there nation, this will boost our ability to improve relations with them, and will also make there nation get back on its feet, plus it could boost our economy since they might have to pay for it.” She winks, implying that it will definitely cost them a few @@Currency@@‘s to pay For.

If this Option is Chosen: @@nation@@ sends aid to any enemy nation that has gone out of a brutal event


The Neighboring Nation of East Westinghouse, Notorious for having horrible relations with @@nation@@, has currently came out of a horrible civil war, with much of the Nation in Ruins, yesterday they asked you something that seems ludicrous, if your nation would like to take over control of them.


Option 1:

Micheal Killinsburg, Leader of Westinghouse, Addresses you in your office, “Ever since the Civil War with my nation, much of my country is now ruined, @@nation@@ on the other hand is doing the best it’s been doing in decades, we want to ask if you would be so kind as to take in our nation, we promise to swear full loyalty to you and the people of @@nation@@, I know we haven’t had the best history, but give us a chance?”

If this Option is Chosen: @@nation@@ loves to “Peacefully” Annex its neighbors


Option 2:

Just as you Finish your discussion with Mr.Micheal, your front door burst open, Zane Millin, Who is in no way a a Cuckoo Bananas Conspiracy Theorist begins to talk, putting his tinfoil hat back in its correct position, “Leader! There is no way in all of heck we may accept these people into our glorious nation!, This is just a front for them to get into our borders and kill us! Just look at there leader! Mr. KILLinsburg! Isn’t that suspicious enough for you!” He continues to scream his theories down the hall as security escorts him away.

If this Option is Chosen: Border Patrol Guards in @@nation@@ freak out whenever they see a tourist drive by there gates


Option 3:

Your Military Chief speaks up, “Well, maybe we should accept them, then WE CAN DESTROY THEM! Just think, we will be able to send them to work camps, and no one will be able to stop us!, we’ll torture them till they bleed!” He screams in glee, as everyone in the room looks at him in Confusion and Disgust, he then says “Or, I don’t know, maybe just, segregate them or something?” He is still looked at very weirdly by the rest of the room though.

If this Option is Chosen: Residents of Enemy Nations are tortured in Work Camps


Option 4:

Your Chief of Foreign Relations, Mrs.Linda Ames, chimes in, “None of this will work at all, we will not be annexing East Westinghouse, instead we should send a healthy amount of foreign aid to there nation, this will boost our ability to improve relations with them, and will also make there nation get back on its feet, plus it could boost our economy since they might have to pay for it.” She winks, implying that it will definitely cost them a few @@Currency@@‘s to pay For.

If this Option is Chosen: @@nation@@ sends aid to any enemy nation that has gone out of a brutal war



[title] Annexation of the Nation- Plausible or Imagination?

[desc] After a decades long civil war in the Neighboring nation of East Westington, the
West Westinghouse faction (who is pro-@@NAME@@) lead by Mike Killinsburg narrowly beat out the East East Westinghouse faction is staunchly (anti-@@NAME@@), lead by Phil McRoin. Fearing violence will escualte again, αnd to show their support, Killinsburg has requested for his nation to be in free association with @@NAME@@

[validity] must have a military, must be well developed, co-authors Australian rePublic and East Lankia
[option] Micheal Killinsburg, Addresses you in your office, “This war has devastated us! On the other hand @@NAME@@ is extremely well developed, we want to ask if you would be so kind as to take in our nation, we promise to swear full loyalty to @@NAME@@. Plus we have plenty of resources which you could benefit from greatly!”
[effect] many new citizens hate being @@DENONYM@@

[option] “I’m not sure this a good idea” suggests minister of culture, @@RANDOMNAME@@, also holding a @@DENONYM@@ flag. “If we take in East Westinghouse, we will inherit all the political instabilty, potential rebellions, and half a population who hates us. I think we should stay away from this.”
[effect] nationalists are often rejected for not being patriotic enough to @@NAME@@

[option] “Why stop at free association?” asks military general @@RANDOMNMAE@@, who marched one of @@HIS@@ battalions into your office just to show off how well @@HE@@ can scream at them. “Take them as a full-blown colony! Exploit their resources, enslave our opponents and-and” @@HE@@ then gets distracted with his own maniacal laughter.
[effect] the nation has embarked on a new period of colonisation

[option] “Or we could just give them extreme amounts of foreign aid to help them re-build.” Suggests @@RANDOMNAME@@, your minister of sunshine and compassion “That’ll help them rebuild and show our opponents we’re the good guys!”
[effect] half of the nation’s GDP is sent to foreign war efforts
Last edited by East Lankia on Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
NS Stats are NOT CANON
Name: East Lankia
Population: 10.4 Million
Capital City: New Toron
National Language: French
Leader: Jackson Rodgers



User avatar
East Lankia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Sep 10, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby East Lankia » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:37 pm

Also if people could give Me ideas for a issue name, that would be great!
NS Stats are NOT CANON
Name: East Lankia
Population: 10.4 Million
Capital City: New Toron
National Language: French
Leader: Jackson Rodgers



User avatar
Jeriga
Diplomat
 
Posts: 579
Founded: May 14, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jeriga » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:22 pm

You have a few spelling errors and capitalization issues that I think you need to review.
I'm a Democratic Socialist and anti-militarist. Burn it all down. Start over.

User avatar
Outer Sparta
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14189
Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:38 pm

Your premise needs work. Look at current issues dealing with civil war and see if yours either overlaps a lot or is not particularly a workable premise.

Additionally, since you are new, I highly recommend you read this guide on how to write an issue: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=424657
I don't stand with Ukraine. I don't stand with Russia. I don't stand with the US, NATO, or EU. I stand with the innocent civilians being caught in the crossfire while the politicians, the media, and weapons manufacturers continue to stoke division and conflict in their geopolitical chess games and treat the people of Ukraine as mere pawns. Zelensky is a corrupt, opportunist oligarchic politician who is not fit to lead Ukraine through anything and wants to inflate his own ego and offshore accounts.

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24098
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:51 am

Did nation have any horse in the race prior to the war?
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
East Lankia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Sep 10, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby East Lankia » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:30 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Did nation have any horse in the race prior to the war?

What’s that mean?
NS Stats are NOT CANON
Name: East Lankia
Population: 10.4 Million
Capital City: New Toron
National Language: French
Leader: Jackson Rodgers



User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24098
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:37 am

East Lankia wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Did nation have any horse in the race prior to the war?

What’s that mean?

Did nation have interests which would be affect by the result of the war?
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24098
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:04 pm

Instead of annexing East Westinghouse, why don't you make it be in free association (kind of like the way in which French Polynesia is to France, Greenland is to Norway, or Cook Islands to New Zealand), which could lead to interesting consequences down the line. Also, if East Westinghouse hates nation, why would they wanna join nation, instead of any other coutry?
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
East Lankia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Sep 10, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby East Lankia » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:09 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:Instead of annexing East Westinghouse, why don't you make it be in free association (kind of like the way in which French Polynesia is to France, Greenland is to Norway, or Cook Islands to New Zealand), which could lead to interesting consequences down the line. Also, if East Westinghouse hates nation, why would they wanna join nation, instead of any other coutry?

That does seem like a good new draft idea, also they I figured that They want you to annex them because either only your nation borders them, or that maybe compared to all their other neighbors, you guys have the best relations
NS Stats are NOT CANON
Name: East Lankia
Population: 10.4 Million
Capital City: New Toron
National Language: French
Leader: Jackson Rodgers



User avatar
Orang Moku
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Mar 04, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Orang Moku » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:12 pm

... Greenland is controlled by Denmark...
Halo!

User avatar
East Lankia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Sep 10, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby East Lankia » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:19 pm

New draft published
NS Stats are NOT CANON
Name: East Lankia
Population: 10.4 Million
Capital City: New Toron
National Language: French
Leader: Jackson Rodgers



User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24098
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:59 pm

East Lankia wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Instead of annexing East Westinghouse, why don't you make it be in free association (kind of like the way in which French Polynesia is to France, Greenland is to Norway, or Cook Islands to New Zealand), which could lead to interesting consequences down the line. Also, if East Westinghouse hates nation, why would they wanna join nation, instead of any other coutry?

That does seem like a good new draft idea, also they I figured that They want you to annex them because either only your nation borders them, or that maybe compared to all their other neighbors, you guys have the best relations

You don't have to be neighbours. See Franch Guiana. Also, I still think it's implausable for a nation ghat hates you to want to join you. This could work by having two rival factions in the civil war- one that hates you and one that likes you. The war is still going, and the one that likes you hopes to join for stability
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
East Lankia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Sep 10, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby East Lankia » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:
East Lankia wrote:That does seem like a good new draft idea, also they I figured that They want you to annex them because either only your nation borders them, or that maybe compared to all their other neighbors, you guys have the best relations

You don't have to be neighbours. See Franch Guiana. Also, I still think it's implausable for a nation ghat hates you to want to join you. This could work by having two rival factions in the civil war- one that hates you and one that likes you. The war is still going, and the one that likes you hopes to join for stability

Why do you always post right when I’m going to sleep, you have the worst timing

But anyway I still think under some circumstances they may want you to annex then
NS Stats are NOT CANON
Name: East Lankia
Population: 10.4 Million
Capital City: New Toron
National Language: French
Leader: Jackson Rodgers



User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24098
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:05 am

East Lankia wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:You don't have to be neighbours. See Franch Guiana. Also, I still think it's implausable for a nation ghat hates you to want to join you. This could work by having two rival factions in the civil war- one that hates you and one that likes you. The war is still going, and the one that likes you hopes to join for stability

Why do you always post right when I’m going to sleep, you have the worst timing

But anyway I still think under some circumstances they may want you to annex then

It would only be plausible if they don't actively hate you

East Lankia wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:You don't have to be neighbours. See Franch Guiana. Also, I still think it's implausable for a nation ghat hates you to want to join you. This could work by having two rival factions in the civil war- one that hates you and one that likes you. The war is still going, and the one that likes you hopes to join for stability

Why do you always post right when I’m going to sleep, you have the worst timing


Time zone my friend. As you're going to sleep, I am waking up. (Unless you work overnight and thus sleep in the morning)
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24098
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:41 am

Is English your first language? Either way:

Yours if you want it. Just replace the curvy quotation marks and apostrophes with straight ones

[title] Annexation of the Nation- Plausible or Imagination?

[desc] After a decades long civil war in East Westington, the Hillibilli faction (who is pro-@@NAME@@) lead by Mike Killinsburg narrowly beat out the Poopookaka faction is staunchly (anti--@@NAME@@), lead by Phil McRoin. Fearing violence will escualte again, αnd to show their support, Killinsburg has requested for his nation to be in free association with @@NAME@@

[validity] must have a military, must be well developed, co-authors Australian rePublic and East Lankia
[option] Micheal Killinsburg, Addresses you in your office, “the war has devastated us! On the other hand @@NANE@@ is extremely well developed we want to ask if you would be so kind as to take in our nation, we promise to swear full loyalty to @@NAME@@. Plus we have plenty of resources which you could benefit from
[effect] many new citizens hate being @@DENONYM@@



[option] “I’m not sure this a good idea” suggests minister of culture, @@RANDOMNAME@@, also holding a @@DENONYM@@ flag. “If we take in East Westinghouse, we will inherit all the political instabilty, potential rebellions, and half a population who hates us. I think we should stay away from this.”
[effect] nationalists are often rejected for not being patriotic enough

[option] “Why stop at free association?” asks military general @@RANDOMNMAE@@, who marched one of @@HIS@@ battalions into your office just to show off how well @@HE@@ can scream at them. “Take them as a full-blown colony! Exploit their resources, enslave our opponents and” @@HE@@ gets distracted with maniacal laughter
[effect] the nation has embarked on a new period of colonisation

[option] “Or we could just give them extreme amounts of foreign aid to help them re-build.” Suggests @@RANDOMNAME@@, your minister of sunshine and compassion “That’ll help them rebuild and show our opponents we’re the good guys!”
[effect] half of the nation’s GDP is sent to foreign war efforts
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
East Lankia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Sep 10, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby East Lankia » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:05 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Is English your first language? Either way:

Yours if you want it. Just replace the curvy quotation marks and apostrophes with straight ones

[title] Annexation of the Nation- Plausible or Imagination?

[desc] After a decades long civil war in East Westington, the Hillibilli faction (who is pro-@@NAME@@) lead by Mike Killinsburg narrowly beat out the Poopookaka faction is staunchly (anti--@@NAME@@), lead by Phil McRoin. Fearing violence will escualte again, αnd to show their support, Killinsburg has requested for his nation to be in free association with @@NAME@@

[validity] must have a military, must be well developed, co-authors Australian rePublic and East Lankia
[option] Micheal Killinsburg, Addresses you in your office, “the war has devastated us! On the other hand @@NANE@@ is extremely well developed we want to ask if you would be so kind as to take in our nation, we promise to swear full loyalty to @@NAME@@. Plus we have plenty of resources which you could benefit from
[effect] many new citizens hate being @@DENONYM@@



[option] “I’m not sure this a good idea” suggests minister of culture, @@RANDOMNAME@@, also holding a @@DENONYM@@ flag. “If we take in East Westinghouse, we will inherit all the political instabilty, potential rebellions, and half a population who hates us. I think we should stay away from this.”
[effect] nationalists are often rejected for not being patriotic enough

[option] “Why stop at free association?” asks military general @@RANDOMNMAE@@, who marched one of @@HIS@@ battalions into your office just to show off how well @@HE@@ can scream at them. “Take them as a full-blown colony! Exploit their resources, enslave our opponents and” @@HE@@ gets distracted with maniacal laughter
[effect] the nation has embarked on a new period of colonisation

[option] “Or we could just give them extreme amounts of foreign aid to help them re-build.” Suggests @@RANDOMNAME@@, your minister of sunshine and compassion “That’ll help them rebuild and show our opponents we’re the good guys!”
[effect] half of the nation’s GDP is sent to foreign war efforts

English is my first langauge, also thanks for this draft!
NS Stats are NOT CANON
Name: East Lankia
Population: 10.4 Million
Capital City: New Toron
National Language: French
Leader: Jackson Rodgers



User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24098
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:08 am

East Lankia wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Is English your first language? Either way:

Yours if you want it. Just replace the curvy quotation marks and apostrophes with straight ones

[title] Annexation of the Nation- Plausible or Imagination?

[desc] After a decades long civil war in East Westington, the Hillibilli faction (who is pro-@@NAME@@) lead by Mike Killinsburg narrowly beat out the Poopookaka faction is staunchly (anti--@@NAME@@), lead by Phil McRoin. Fearing violence will escualte again, αnd to show their support, Killinsburg has requested for his nation to be in free association with @@NAME@@

[validity] must have a military, must be well developed, co-authors Australian rePublic and East Lankia
[option] Micheal Killinsburg, Addresses you in your office, “the war has devastated us! On the other hand @@NANE@@ is extremely well developed we want to ask if you would be so kind as to take in our nation, we promise to swear full loyalty to @@NAME@@. Plus we have plenty of resources which you could benefit from
[effect] many new citizens hate being @@DENONYM@@



[option] “I’m not sure this a good idea” suggests minister of culture, @@RANDOMNAME@@, also holding a @@DENONYM@@ flag. “If we take in East Westinghouse, we will inherit all the political instabilty, potential rebellions, and half a population who hates us. I think we should stay away from this.”
[effect] nationalists are often rejected for not being patriotic enough

[option] “Why stop at free association?” asks military general @@RANDOMNMAE@@, who marched one of @@HIS@@ battalions into your office just to show off how well @@HE@@ can scream at them. “Take them as a full-blown colony! Exploit their resources, enslave our opponents and” @@HE@@ gets distracted with maniacal laughter
[effect] the nation has embarked on a new period of colonisation

[option] “Or we could just give them extreme amounts of foreign aid to help them re-build.” Suggests @@RANDOMNAME@@, your minister of sunshine and compassion “That’ll help them rebuild and show our opponents we’re the good guys!”
[effect] half of the nation’s GDP is sent to foreign war efforts

English is my first langauge, also thanks for this draft!

No worries
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24098
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:29 am

So I left "free association" intentionally vague because I want to make it possible for future authors to fill in the blanks. (That, plus expanding on it might make it too wordy) However, if you think we should expand on the concept, let us know
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24098
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:39 am

Orang Moku wrote:... Greenland is controlled by Denmark...

Yep, and the Cook Islands are controlled by New Zealand, and French Polynesia is controlled by France. All under different, individual arrangements. That's why if this issue is accepted, this could open up a whole new lore for issue writers to write about, i.e. the nature and relationship of associated states
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
East Lankia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Sep 10, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby East Lankia » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:44 pm

/Bump
NS Stats are NOT CANON
Name: East Lankia
Population: 10.4 Million
Capital City: New Toron
National Language: French
Leader: Jackson Rodgers



User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24098
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:11 am

Feel free to put this on last call if you want
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads