NATION

PASSWORD

[Submitted] Stinging in the Rain

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cretox State
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:40 pm

Apabeossie wrote:so in "high environmental beauty or high eco-friendliness", does that mean that nations with high beauty and low ecofriendliness (and vice versa) also can receive this issue and not just low-low ones? Do you have a value for what 'high' is? (although the editors might do it, just curious)

Other than that, great topic and great draft!

It means that you need to have subpar-subpar. If a nation has high environmental beauty, it probably wouldn’t have an environmental problem like acid rain (which is caused by pretty much the same things that would hurt the environment in general). If a nation has high eco-friendliness, it is most likely already strongly regulating things like pollution coming from power plants.
GA/SC/Issues author. Public Servant. Killer of Stats. Thought Leader. Influencer. P20 Laureate. Delegate Emeritus of thousands of regions.

Cretox State
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:59 pm

Submitted. Thank you to everyone who helped with this!
GA/SC/Issues author. Public Servant. Killer of Stats. Thought Leader. Influencer. P20 Laureate. Delegate Emeritus of thousands of regions.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:35 pm

Good Luck!
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Previous

Return to Got Issues?