NATION

PASSWORD

427 million population, still no capital

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Kolmakova
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

427 million population, still no capital

Postby Kolmakova » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:29 am

Before you ask me, i have already looked at the associated forum post about legislation pending for unlocking capital cities, religion and leader etc. But i have surpassed yet the boundary for Capital city by a tremendous amount, but i still havent got the legislation. Any ideas people?
Mushet wrote:

North Wiedna wrote:I prefer boobies.

Each to their own, some like tits, some like boobies, some like cocks, but we must respect our diversity

Lordieth
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 18, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lordieth » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 am

Issues are random, so it's a matter of waiting until the issue arrives. The only way to increase the odds is to recieve 2 issues a day in the settings page. Other than that, it's just a matter of random chance.
There was a signature here. It's gone now.

Eaglleia
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eaglleia » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:56 am

Kolmakova wrote:Before you ask me, i have already looked at the associated forum post about legislation pending for unlocking capital cities, religion and leader etc. But i have surpassed yet the boundary for Capital city by a tremendous amount, but i still havent got the legislation. Any ideas people?

Go to the settings page. But you have to wait till 500 million for that one......

Person012345
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Person012345 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:59 am

Kolmakova wrote:Before you ask me, i have already looked at the associated forum post about legislation pending for unlocking capital cities, religion and leader etc. But i have surpassed yet the boundary for Capital city by a tremendous amount, but i still havent got the legislation. Any ideas people?

Something stupid, you haven't already got 5 pending issues have you?

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 am

Kolmakova wrote:Before you ask me, i have already looked at the associated forum post about legislation pending for unlocking capital cities, religion and leader etc.

In which case you will have seen:
Kryozerkia wrote:It means your nation qualifies for the issue related to that field. Your nation will be given that issue at random.

Return to Gameplay