NATION

PASSWORD

Movin' and Grovin' Flags

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Dredlockslavach
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Movin' and Grovin' Flags

Postby Dredlockslavach » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Tell me all the websites you can think of to get a moving flag on this website.
Telegram Dredlockslavach if you have any questions/comments.
If I post this, (?) , after a word that means I don't know how to spell it. I'm not I very good speller.
=^.^= That's a cat
You lost the game!
WTF! Welcome to Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/ 98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down; if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your signature.

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 pm

You mean an animated gif?
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

Dredlockslavach
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dredlockslavach » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Great Valencia wrote:You mean an animated gif?
:clap:
Yeah, that can be something. Also others.
If I post this, (?) , after a word that means I don't know how to spell it. I'm not I very good speller.
=^.^= That's a cat
You lost the game!
WTF! Welcome to Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/ 98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down; if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your signature.

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Either find one on the internet (12kb or lower) or have someone animate your flag
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage

Dredlockslavach
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dredlockslavach » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Great Valencia wrote:Either find one on the internet (12kb or lower) or have someone animate your flag

How do you have someone animate your flag? :?
=^.^= That's a cat
You lost the game!

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:17 pm

DEFCON 5
-Conservative Morality

Dredlockslavach
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dredlockslavach » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 am

Great Valencia wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4289

Try this

But he's an ex-nation and doesn't exist anymore. :(
=^.^= That's a cat
You lost the game!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay