NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for a new region

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Lordieth
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 18, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Looking for a new region

Postby Lordieth » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Title says it all really. After a few months away after a bout of region disbanding and usurping put me off, I come back to yet again the same problem. I suppose that's the risk you take with relatively new regions, however I prefer to join a region where i'm not lost in the noise, or end up ejected or in dead zone due to politics. If anyone has any suggestions i'm open to pursuation.
There was a signature here. It's gone now.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:20 pm

If you don't want to be ejected, join The Rejected Realms. You'll be surprised - it actually has an active community - large enough to get things done, but so large that you're smothered and ignored. I'm also a member there... not sure if that counts for/against :P

Frattastan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Sedgistan wrote:If you don't want to be ejected, join The Rejected Realms. You'll be surprised - it actually has an active community - large enough to get things done, but so large that you're smothered and ignored. I'm also a member there... not sure if that counts for/against :P

He just moved out of there :lol:
San Francisco Bay Area (forum) | Founderless Regions Alliance (FRA) | Rejected Realms Army (RRA)

Drop Your Pants wrote:I think raiders are cute, the way they think they're big and scary people who threaten others :)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Well that's my question answered.... :(

Northern Chittowa
Envoy

Founded: Mar 03, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Chittowa » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Brilliant recruiting there Sedge ;)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Eh, checking the times, he actually left a couple of minutes before I posted. Apparently I'm not that bad :)

Lordieth
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 18, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lordieth » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Heh, good timing eh? I auto moved to the Rejected Realms when my region shut down, just sitting in an early dead region I was once in until I make up my mind. What put me off from RR was getting endorsement spam, and those nations had an insane amount of endorsements. I'd be a tiny ripple in the ocean there me thinks. Haven't entirely ruled it out though, it does have the advantage of stability, yet the disadvantage of size. Perhaps there's a happy medium out there that'd suit me.
There was a signature here. It's gone now.

Northern Chittowa
Envoy

Founded: Mar 03, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Chittowa » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Lordieth wrote:Heh, good timing eh? I auto moved to the Rejected Realms when my region shut down, just sitting in an early dead region I was once in until I make up my mind. What put me off from RR was getting endorsement spam, and those nations had an insane amount of endorsements. I'd be a tiny ripple in the ocean there me thinks. Haven't entirely ruled it out though, it does have the advantage of stability, yet the disadvantage of size. Perhaps there's a happy medium out there that'd suit me.

Most of the action takes place on the forums, and as they have just finished delegate elections and are discussing what to do next (Government wise) it would probably be the ideal time to get involved.

Ancoats
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancoats » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:54 am

Don't listen to Sedge, after all he's trying to get you to dstay in a region for rejects :p

And you are much too good to be a reject (fawn ,fawn)

Fancy an Imperial Throne?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay