NATION

PASSWORD

Regions

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Alamaina
Civilian

Founded: Jan 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Regions

Postby Alamaina » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello! I am a fairly new country and have received many telegrams requesting to join a region and I would like to ask a question or a few.

How do I know what region would be the right choice?

Should i join a region at all?

I thank you in advance for any answers

The Murtunian Tribes
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murtunian Tribes » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Well, you should definitely become active in a region of some sort. Unless you plan on solely roleplaying (even then it might still be a good idea), it's an important part of playing this game.

As for deciding which region, well that depends on exactly what you look to be involved in. Do you want to be in a large region, or a small one? Do you want to be actively engaged in regional and/or interregional politics? Engaged in military conflict? It all boils down to what you're interested in.

Nova Caeli
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Caeli » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 am

Well currently our region of New REnnaissance is small but going with a comunity of active members on the forum, we are not a imperial region and have no intention of attacking everyone. Currently we are making plans for a Constitutional COnvention it could be really interesting to be a part of it and ask anyone who reads this to join.

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:46 am

The Murtunian Tribes wrote:Well, you should definitely become active in a region of some sort. Unless you plan on solely roleplaying (even then it might still be a good idea), it's an important part of playing this game.

As for deciding which region, well that depends on exactly what you look to be involved in. Do you want to be in a large region, or a small one? Do you want to be actively engaged in regional and/or interregional politics? Engaged in military conflict? It all boils down to what you're interested in.

You do realize they are those who go to NS for Forum 7 or debate in NSG, TMT.

Alamaina wrote:Hello! I am a fairly new country and have received many telegrams requesting to join a region and I would like to ask a question or a few.

How do I know what region would be the right choice?

Should i join a region at all?

I thank you in advance for any answers

Alamaina, my advice is wander around through regions, experience, until you find the best region for you.

Abarth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Abarth » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:49 am

Check whether your nation's political ideals are similar to the other nations before entering a region
“Power corrupts. Knowledge is power. Study hard. Be evil.”

“Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me.” Napoleon Bonaparte

Lerwood
Secretary

Founded: May 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lerwood » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:50 am

JOIN THE FURRY FEDERATION!
If Tylenol, Duct-tape, or a band-aid cant fix it, you've got a problem.

The greener grass on the other side is probably astroturf.

My god weilds a hammer, your's was nailed to a cross, any questions?

The Creedon Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Creedon Republic » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 pm

I'm thinking about creating an Edwardian region.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay