NATION

PASSWORD

Equality

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Equality Founder
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Equality

Postby Equality Founder » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Hello,

I am Equality Founder, founder of Equality. I have sent you this telegram to persuade you into joining my region. It may be new and I may be the only member as of now, but I see a great future for Equality. Our forums are currently under construction and a constitution is in the writing. Join now and become a part of Equality.

Durkadurkiranistan II
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Durkadurkiranistan II » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:53 am

You're probably going to want a more compelling telegram than that. Offer them 72 virgins or something like that.
Former Delegate of the North Pacific (x2)
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of Osiris
Former Delegate of Lazarus

Romanar
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanar » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Durkadurkiranistan II wrote:You're probably going to want a more compelling telegram than that. Offer them 72 virgins or something like that.

With any luck, they won't realize WHY they are virgins until it's too late. :lol:

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 am

:shock:
Erruhh.. Why?
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

Orthaethaczil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Orthaethaczil » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:59 am

My wild guess would be: they are virgins because (a) they are ugly or (b) they are lesbian or (c) they are asexual or (d) they are insufferable.
Be fruitful and multiply.

Return to Gameplay