NATION

PASSWORD

Endorsed Nations

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Greater Newcastle
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Endorsed Nations

Postby Greater Newcastle » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Is it possible to see which nations a nation has endorsed?

Walabamba
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Walabamba » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Apart from looking at their national happenings or putting them in your dossier and then looking at your reports page there is not simply a page that tells you which nations a nation has endorsed.
Avenio wrote:The Canadian ubermensch will soon sweep out of the North and devour the world in a thousand-year reign of darkness, as decreed by Dear Leader Harper from his fortress at Barad-dûr, also known as Calgary. So Canada, obviously.

Greater Newcastle
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Newcastle » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 am

I endorsed some nations without adding them to my dossier, so does this mean I can never ever track the nations which carry my endorsement?

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 am

On your region's page click the XXX Nations link, then go through the entire list of nations opening each WA members page in a new tab (they will have the WA icon next to their name). Then look for your name on their endorsement list. You'll probably be one of the last nations listed since you are so new.

This will take you a while since you are in a fairly large region with a lot of WAs, but, if you really want to know that will work.

EDIT: And of course if you want to be able to keep up with this easier in the future while doing the above you should add each nation you find that you have endorsed to your dossier.
Last edited by Topid on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Weed

Return to Gameplay