NATION

PASSWORD

Good way to create flags ?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Orthaethaczil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Good way to create flags ?

Postby Orthaethaczil » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:37 am

How do you create flags ?

I am kind of thinking of creating an own one, but I dont know how ... Paint works, but many people here have really nice flags and those are near impossible to create with Paint (ok unless you work hours and days at your flag OR your flag idea is rather simple).
Be fruitful and multiply.

Selathorn
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Selathorn » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:09 pm

If you are skilled photoshop/gimp are both good, but this website is great for producing simpler ones (although you need to print screen + save in paint to save in png and it can be hard to work with at the beginning) - http://www.wearemulticolored.com/

Pythria
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:01 pm

PDN is good too.
Last edited by Pythria on Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orthaethaczil
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Orthaethaczil » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 am

Thank you !

Neotrav
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neotrav » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:27 am

Selathorn wrote:If you are skilled photoshop/gimp are both good, but this website is great for producing simpler ones (although you need to print screen + save in paint to save in png and it can be hard to work with at the beginning) - http://www.wearemulticolored.com/

Mean flag, is that the freeline symbol i see?

Brutesia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 11, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Brutesia » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 pm

If you know anyone who's talented with paint talk to them, I had my friend from school do mine I don't know how he does this stuff he's a paint wizard. If you can figure out paint try it for yourself I did and the flag of my other nation looks like crap but maybe you're more skilled. I've also seen a couple of threads around here about people willing to make flags for people you could try that.
All Hail our Dear Leader, the Eternal-President-For-Life, who brings death to all foul western imperialists with laser vision!

Orthaethaczil
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Orthaethaczil » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:14 am

I already have finished my flag :)

Found a nice motive elsewhere, used paint to change the color, then another program to resize, done.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay