NATION

PASSWORD

Why do you some people get this in there nation?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Jhung
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Why do you some people get this in there nation?

Postby Jhung » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:18 pm

How come occasionally when I read about a nation they have something in there nation text about there leader.
Why can't I write my leader?
IDAHO CONSERVATIVES AND THE INTERNATIONAL GOLF OPEN FEAR THE NATION OF JHUNG.
Having met this nation only once before, it is difficult to make an accurate analysis, but it would appear that their technology is rather primitive, and their politics are psychotic at best. Normally we do not attack nations which we do not consider a threat, and we are not making any exception for Jhung. As it stands, this nation is viewed coldly, but the analogy of the crane caught with the ospreys holds true here. - Tavan Race
Supreme Leader: Kim Jong-Un
Defence Commission Commander: Kim Jong-Un/b]
[b]The Next Leader: TBD

Handler of Foreign Affairs: Kim Jong-chul

Pythria
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:30 pm

You'll get an issue shortly after your population reaches 750 million that allows you to choose your leader. Before then, you can't.
Last edited by Pythria on Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hindopia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindopia » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:57 am

Pythria wrote:You'll get an issue shortly after your population reaches 750 million that allows you to choose your leader. Before then, you can't.

Actually, some people get the issue as soon as they reach the 790 mil mark but some don't get it for a long time. The issue is randomly given.
Playing NationStates since November 27, 2009
Back after a long hiatus

Pythria
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:43 pm

I'll rephrase that. I meant to say, an issue allowing you to name your leader is unlocked after your pop hits 750 mil. You can receive it any time after that- it could take days, it could take months. Before 750 mil, though, it's impossible.
Last edited by Pythria on Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brutesia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 11, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Brutesia » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 pm

What Pyrthia said, this question could be easily answered if you looked at your setting under "Nation's Leader" it would say "Unlockable after reaching 750 million citizens"
All Hail our Dear Leader, the Eternal-President-For-Life, who brings death to all foul western imperialists with laser vision!

Return to Gameplay