NATION

PASSWORD

Voidcall Forum Embassy | A Highly Amusing Mini-Raid

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Ever Growing Shadows
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 30, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Voidcall Forum Embassy | A Highly Amusing Mini-Raid

Postby The Ever Growing Shadows » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:56 am

Voidcall Forum Embassy

Region | Previous Operations | Ranks
Some links may not currently work.

What Is Voidcall?
Voidcall is the banner under which the Man of Many Masks, otherwise known as Improper Classifications, conducts his stealth raider operations. It is a small-scale stealth raiding operations region that focuses on long-term subversion rather than brute force and speed.
Can I Join Voidcall?
See this post.
Can I Request Embassies With Voidcall?
Most reasonable embassy requests (i.e. fellow raiders, friends, etc.) will be accepted. If you don't automatically align with one of those categories, feel free to send an embassy request regardless - I will always at least glance at requesting regions.
Embassy collector requests as well as requests from regions that allow fascists, homophobes, and/or bigots will be automatically rejected without recourse.

Current Leadership

RankHolder
Champion of the VoidImproper Classifications
Last edited by The Ever Growing Shadows on Sat May 11, 2024 5:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

The Ever Growing Shadows
Political Columnist

Postby The Ever Growing Shadows » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:57 am

Last edited by The Ever Growing Shadows on Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2003

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:28 am

Congratulations on taking down Pentarchia. Less than 12 hours from the Founder copping a DEAT to closing the region.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

The Ever Growing Shadows
Political Columnist

Operation Sunbreak / Shattered Ground

Postby The Ever Growing Shadows » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:30 am

VOIDCALL FORUM EMBASSY
Operations Sunbreak and Shattered Ground

Part I: Sunbreak

Explosions rocked through the sky as Danburg burned to the ground. It had been discovered that the region was unhesitating about its acceptance of fascism, an unacceptable crime, and so when a no-protection order was guaranteed, legions of raiders moved in to burn the region to the ground. Most natives noticed only the soaring hawks, the dark assassins, and the sparkling mages putting all their energy into a can of refried beans, but what they did not and could not notice was a Sunbreaker moving among them, wearing the guise of a song, Running After Tiny Fractures. Nobody realized his true identity as they abandoned Danburg and moved on to the Colony of Sun, distant from their past mistakes. Little did they know of their new vice-chancellor, but times were peaceful and they suspected nothing of it.

Part II: Shattered Ground
Three months after the fall of Danburg

The Sunbreaker was becoming restless. It had been three months, and the Colony of Sun had continued to die, but there seemed to be no chance of acquiring the one thing that he desired most: the Governor's seat. His only recent action had been to help create the anti-virus software for Operation Codebreaker, but the region had reemerged in Pentarchia and had seemed to gain nearly 70 members on top of it.
Then he remembered something: He had been stewing his stealth operation in Coloniam Solis for three months - why not leverage that into a position in Pentarchia and see how it could go? So the Sunbreaker took his daggers and stashed them in his bag, and headed for Pentarchia with his mask marked "RATF" on.
To his surprise, the leaders of Pentarchia had no issue welcoming him in. He was even able to, after some light pushing, get a government role that made him the primary successor to its Head Consul. And fate seemed to align, as just 36 hours after granting him the office, Head Consul Gorutimania was seemingly wiped off the face of the earth, only a small pillar badge remaining next to his name. The Sunbreaker's persona was pushed into the seat, and at 8:11 AM EST on January 17, 2024, Fractures cleared the region, locked it behind a password, and left behind a single nation to maintain the region and (apparently) its 150 RMB pages, thus bringing to a close 111 days of cloaked operation in Coloniam Solis and later Pentarchia.

Operation Statistics

Days masked: 111
Natives cleared: 69
Embassies closed or closing: 28
RMB pages to suppress: 142
Close calls: 1

VOIDCALL STANDS AGAINST BIGOTRY, FASCISM, AND HATE OF HUMAN BEINGS
Last edited by The Ever Growing Shadows on Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Ambis
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2021

Postby The Ambis » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:34 am

Congrats IMPC. Always good to see.
MINISTER | Magister | Godfather | Archangel | Justice
...There's an obvious gameplay solution to that problem - burn Algerheaven to the ground.
An insightful quote from Site Director Sedgistan

My main base of operations. The Ambis, Legal Affairs Minister of Thaecia, at your service.
Find my citizenships here, my accomplishments here, and my positions here.

"When Alger is the voice of reason, you know you have a problem"

Omnicontrol
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 03, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnicontrol » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:46 pm

impc is based again
the sun is a deadly laser
United Calanworie wrote:It only is "absent" in F7 because nobody previews their posts because they're trying to move at the speed of mach fuck to not get ninjd.

Reventus Koth wrote:you're right guys my bad the next time i write a treaty i'll make sure to leave the possibility of raiding the other signatory on the table

Mlakhavia wrote:TCB arent fascists, we are simply the People
the People have a Stick
We use it to Whack piddly rightist frontiers

United Calanworie wrote:Us mods don't do shit.

[violet] wrote:lol

United Calanworie wrote:what in tarnation

Rosartemis
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 06, 2023
Corporate Police State

Postby Rosartemis » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:16 pm

Omnicontrol wrote:impc is based again

when did he ever stop
........A S T O R I A........
UNITIUM GLORIA
...OPHANIM AND SERAPH ...
... LADY GRANDMASTER ...
OF THE CELESTIAL ORDER
OF THE RADIANT CAVALRY
MY POSITIONS || RAIDER STATS || OOC STUFF || CITIZENSHIPS
Trans Rights are Human Rights! You are accepted, don't forget that <3

Also known as Ionaris / Rosacorp
STUFF I'VE DONE

DOWN WITH FASCISM ☮︎ FIGHT THE FAR RIGHT

Sateru
Secretary

Founded: Apr 29, 2023
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Sateru » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:40 pm

Congrats, keep up the good work
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Lindwyrm in Lair of the Dragon, Former Janitor of Warzone Trinidad, Cavalier Ensign in the Astorian Radiant Cavalry, Supreme Intercessor & Keeper of the Nexus in Astoria

Angeloid Astraea
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Angeloid Astraea » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:29 pm

Good work. =D
JOY TO THE WORLD
CAN YA HEAR ME?

SANCTIONED by MGC:"On Europe"

Dantek
Envoy

Founded: Sep 30, 2022

Postby Dantek » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:18 pm

Literally Hybodus
Hybodus in the Rejected Realms
Parvai in Vibonia
And of course, Dantek in the North Pacific

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:21 pm

Interesting name for their founder.
Formerly known as Ambroscus Koth, +1843 posts. Trust no one.
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

Improper Classifications
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Voidcall Forum Embassy | Operation Death Star

Postby Improper Classifications » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:26 pm

VOIDCALL FORUM EMBASSY
Operation Death Star

Operation Report

Majestia: a planet that had it all. A growing and thriving community, a strong leader in their Monarch Simonia, and a competent regional admin team. But that all fell apart during the events of February 5th, 2024, when the Majestian Revolution proudly overthrew the Monarch to install a democracy. Amidst the chaos and celebration, a new nation, Davids Gorge, slipped into the region. He gained his trust in the natives by writing a constitution for them at no cost, and worked his way through chaotic elections to become Majestia's newest WA Delegate.

Davids Gorge had a secret, though, that no Majestian knew - he commanded a Death Star. His only goal was the destruction of the Majestian planet, and as the denizens laughed and feasted, he schemed. For eight days he lay in the World Assembly, waiting for the moment to pounce. Finally, an opportunity opened up: The planet had begun to fall to ruin all on its own, and so David used the opportunity. He asked the President to "temporarily" assume the role of Governor, the planet's most powerful position, and after much convincing, the deal was brokered and David was gifted the powers, and with it, the responsibility of the galactic coordinates, where he could target the planet.

He returned to his Death Star and plotted the attack. It was a simple charge, and with no pesky Skywalkers around, David easily fired the ray on the planet. It was razed and destroyed forever. Ordering the Death Star maneuvered, he decided to take a little piece of Majestia back home to his planet shrouded in mist. Voidcall had, after all, not seen such a radiant rock in a long time...

Operation Statistics

Days masked: 145
Natives cleared: 114
Embassies closed or closing: 835
RMB pages to suppress: 1352
Close calls: 4

Voidcall Reports: Fall of the Raxulan Empire
Today, known fascist and homophobe Rusticus I Damianus was swept for his crimes. Under the banner of the NationStates Anti-Fascist Compact, or NSAFC, the Champion of the Void successfully refounded 40 Raxulan holdings, teaming up with allies in Warzone Trinidad and Astoria to complete the collection of 150 regions formerly held as Raxulan Imperial Domains.

Last edited by Improper Classifications on Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Improper Classifications
I hear hell's been better since he split!

President Avatargirl
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 12, 2023
Corporate Police State

Postby President Avatargirl » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:33 pm

Improper Classifications wrote:
VOIDCALL FORUM EMBASSY
Operation Death Star

Operation Report

Majestia: a planet that had it all. A growing and thriving community, a strong leader in their Monarch Simonia, and a competent regional admin team. But that all fell apart during the events of February 5th, 2024, when the Majestian Revolution proudly overthrew the Monarch to install a democracy. Amidst the chaos and celebration, a new nation, Davids Gorge, slipped into the region. He gained his trust in the natives by writing a constitution for them at no cost, and worked his way through chaotic elections to become Majestia's newest WA Delegate.

Davids Gorge had a secret, though, that no Majestian knew - he commanded a Death Star. His only goal was the destruction of the Majestian planet, and as the denizens laughed and feasted, he schemed. For eight days he lay in the World Assembly, waiting for the moment to pounce. Finally, an opportunity opened up: The planet had begun to fall to ruin all on its own, and so David used the opportunity. He asked the President to "temporarily" assume the role of Governor, the planet's most powerful position, and after much convincing, the deal was brokered and David was gifted the powers, and with it, the responsibility of the galactic coordinates, where he could target the planet.

He returned to his Death Star and plotted the attack. It was a simple charge, and with no pesky Skywalkers around, David easily fired the ray on the planet. It was razed and destroyed forever. Ordering the Death Star maneuvered, he decided to take a little piece of Majestia back home to his planet shrouded in mist. Voidcall had, after all, not seen such a radiant rock in a long time...

Operation Statistics

Today, known fascist and homophobe Rusticus I Damianus was swept for his crimes. Under the banner of the NationStates Anti-Fascist Compact, or NSAFC, the Champion of the Void successfully refounded 40 Raxulan holdings, teaming up with allies in Warzone Trinidad and Astoria to complete the collection of 150 regions formerly held as Raxulan Imperial Domains.

This is very OFFTOPIC, but weren't you pelted by the WONDERFUL moderators for DEHUMAZING a Fascist? Seems hypocritical???

Sateru
Secretary

Founded: Apr 29, 2023
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Sateru » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:40 pm

based
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Lindwyrm in Lair of the Dragon, Former Janitor of Warzone Trinidad, Cavalier Ensign in the Astorian Radiant Cavalry, Supreme Intercessor & Keeper of the Nexus in Astoria

The Ambis
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2021

Postby The Ambis » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:40 pm

BASED IMPC!!!
MINISTER | Magister | Godfather | Archangel | Justice
...There's an obvious gameplay solution to that problem - burn Algerheaven to the ground.
An insightful quote from Site Director Sedgistan

My main base of operations. The Ambis, Legal Affairs Minister of Thaecia, at your service.
Find my citizenships here, my accomplishments here, and my positions here.

"When Alger is the voice of reason, you know you have a problem"

Eternal Algerstonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Algerstonia » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:41 pm

WAS THIS WHERE ALGERHEAVEN'S DEATH STAR PLANS WENT?

Thal Dorthat
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Thal Dorthat » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:42 pm

Improper Classifications wrote:
VOIDCALL FORUM EMBASSY
Operation Death Star

Operation Report

Operation Statistics

Nice job in the raid, if I do say so myself...
THAL DORTHAT

Grand Master of The Crimson Crusaders, assassin of the Brotherhood of Malice, and supreme intercessor & cavailer of Astoria and the Astorian Radiant Cavalry.
Defenders say they are "still here." Despite this, I have only seen defenders under my microscope.
Anti-Monarchy, Social Democratic, and Astronomy Lover. Enjoys Star Trek.
Currently changing lore, check back soon.

Rosartemis
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Rosartemis » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:58 pm

You never disappoint, IMPC, cheers to another region in flames :clap:
UNITIUM GLORIA
... LADY GRANDMASTER ...
OF THE CELESTIAL ORDER
OF THE RADIANT CAVALRY

STUFF I'VE DONE

Omnicontrol
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 03, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnicontrol » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:28 pm

holy fucking shit this is fire
the sun is a deadly laser
United Calanworie wrote:It only is "absent" in F7 because nobody previews their posts because they're trying to move at the speed of mach fuck to not get ninjd.

Reventus Koth wrote:you're right guys my bad the next time i write a treaty i'll make sure to leave the possibility of raiding the other signatory on the table

Mlakhavia wrote:TCB arent fascists, we are simply the People
the People have a Stick
We use it to Whack piddly rightist frontiers

United Calanworie wrote:Us mods don't do shit.

[violet] wrote:lol

United Calanworie wrote:what in tarnation

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2003

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:44 am

I do like a good stealth operation.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

KRiShNaNA
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 17, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby KRiShNaNA » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:25 am

Good raid!

Voidcall
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 09, 2023

Postby Voidcall » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:17 am

V O I D C A L L

Announcement from the Champion: Applications Now Available

Formerly, I had intended for Voidcall to be either simply a region where I could rank myself with a cool name and theme and post announcements at random on the Gameplay Forum, or possibly an invitation-only raider region for friends I could trust who wanted cool titles of their own. But after the Majestian raid, I've reconsidered and decided that I want to see Voidcall spread across NationStates. Therefore, I am opening Voidcall to application-only nations who want to join up with the stealth raiding cause that I've started, with a low commitment and response level (i.e. the ability for the stealth operative to 'do their own thing' in their stealth operations). The application process will be as follows:
- First, message me on Discord (@thunderwave89). Include your main nation name (this won't be shared with anyone), say how long you've been on NationStates, and finish with why you want to join up. Qualifications are helpful but not necessary.
- If all goes well, I'll vet your application and accept you. You'll receive further instructions including something along the following:
"Go to [x] region (or a region with [x] characteristics) and stealth your way into getting [y]. Then, use [y] to change something about the region that will show up on the activity page (this is important!), do [z] on the RMB, and leave. Then screenshot what you've done and the activity page and send it all back to me."
- If that is successful, you will be accepted into Voidcall and be given a callsign, or more likely, allowed to choose your own callsign. You should have a callsign already chosen before you finish your first stealth operation. If you want to choose your own callsign, do the following:
  1. Two random capital letters. Cannot be the same.
  2. Hyphen
  3. Two random numbers. Feel free to use a random generator or choose something that signifies you (but not something that could identify you).
  4. Space
  5. Two nouns (or one noun and one verb, or one adjective and one noun), four to six letters each, stuck together.
  6. Example Callsign: AC-45 Starbreak
  7. Example Callsign: NJ-84 Blankspace
  8. NOT Example Callsign: OO41 ClassFire (two of the same letters, no hyphen, some personally identifying info)
- You will then be given a link to a Discord server. This is a one-time invite, so don't try sharing it with anyone. Join up, and make sure to make your server profile name your callsign so nobody knows who you are.
- Your application is now complete, and you are free to run stealth operations in the name of Voidcall (provided you clear it up with the Champion of the Void first).

Applicants will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. There is no recourse for a rejected application, however, you may reapply after one month and one successful stealth operation on your own.

From the desk of the Champion of the Void, Improper Classifications, Feb 14 24.
Last edited by Voidcall on Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ostrovskiy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ostrovskiy » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:28 am

Tempting
Elected Director of the Union of Democratic States

Warden-Lieutenant, TGW | Lieutenant, UDSAF
First person to complete the lavenderest collection in Season 3, Best Rarity Collection of 2023 (as voted by the Cardens)
SCR#439, SCR#444, GAR#674, SCR#471, SCR#492, SCR#493, Issue #1622

"Big R/D pipeline is stealing our twinks" - Vara, May 20th, 2024

Rosartemis
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Rosartemis » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:34 am

I am excited to see where this goes, stealth raiding has slowly grown more and more prominent in R/D lately, an organization dedicated to this very purpose makes things... Very, very interesting
UNITIUM GLORIA
... LADY GRANDMASTER ...
OF THE CELESTIAL ORDER
OF THE RADIANT CAVALRY

STUFF I'VE DONE

Galactic Powers
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Galactic Powers » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:34 am

Rosartemis wrote:I am excited to see where this goes, stealth raiding has slowly grown more and more prominent in R/D lately, an organization dedicated to this very purpose makes things... Very, very interesting

Wonder how much of that is due to Frontiers. Much easier for new nations to build up a massive region with much less experience.

Regardless, the Void does impressive work. Can’t trust anyone these days, I suppose. :p
Some OOC things. Dominioan’s new nation - Est. Dec 9, 2019
Boomer Sooner, Chop On.
^ Here's what those mean ^
Founder and King of the former Bluecrown Keep
Canons: Dominioan (IOC RP) - Dominioan (Personal) - 1AP Dominioan

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay