NATION

PASSWORD

How to Build a Region

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

King Nephmir II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby King Nephmir II » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:00 am

Sedgistan wrote:If someone wants to take over this thread/write a replacement, please post your interest here - we could do with having this thread actively updated.

Perhaps a summit between the founders of long standing and/or regions with a high concentration of WA members is in order? The key discussion points could be compiled into a new guide by a volunteer, giving the latest information from the larger regions that are willing to attend the summit.

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:30 pm

That sounds like an unnecessarily complicated beaurocratic nightmare to be honest Neph.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:17 am

Consular wrote:That sounds like an unnecessarily complicated beaurocratic nightmare to be honest Neph.

Agreed.

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:30 am

I'd like to have a go at writing an up to date guide. I played around with some ideas while NS was down and think I have a solid outline on what needs to be covered. I think it would be best to start over rather than merely updating the current one.

NOrTh pAcIfiC spY
Spokesperson

Founded: May 29, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby NOrTh pAcIfiC spY » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:33 am

Are the recruitment rules still unchanged since the 2010 post?

@Neph - if you've got an idea for an update for this, post it on here, and a mod can edit it into the OP, or Luxdonia can include it for his updated/edited version of this (if that's going ahead).

King Nephmir II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby King Nephmir II » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:19 pm

North Pacific Spy wrote:Are the recruitment rules still unchanged since the 2010 post?

@Neph - if you've got an idea for an update for this, post it on here, and a mod can edit it into the OP, or Luxdonia can include it for his updated/edited version of this (if that's going ahead).

I would not consider myself an above average region builder. I would rather leave such things to the professionals who run regions like TCB, Europeia, KGB, or 10KI, should they choose to share their "secrets".

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:50 am

Thread locked, as we now have a replacement: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=353470

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay