NATION

PASSWORD

Why are Fascist Countries / Regions so hated?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pifferian osterreich
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

sdgf

Postby Pifferian osterreich » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:04 am

ssdgfsd

The Great Nevada Overlord
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Great Nevada Overlord » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:04 am

1: I see some stuff about Mussolini and I have to give my two cents.

Mussolini was an abhorrent monster who murdered innocent Ethiopians and persecuted Jewish people fir the fun of it.
Also he didn't get rid of the Mafia.

2: Are we talking about fascist REGIONS or fascism itself? Last time I looked at the thread I thought it was REGIONS.
Welcome To The Great Nevada Overlord! Enjoy Your Stay!
I am an American Social Democrat, I like debates and long walks on the beach.
The Great Nevada Overlord is a large nation located on the western side of North America, it borders the United States in the east, Canada in the north, and Mexico in the south. It is a very closed off nation, with no legal immigration or emigration. Freedoms are practically nonexistent. The people are kept in the dark and are told that the rest of the world (especially the United States) are coming for them.

Bewaffnete Krafte
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bewaffnete Krafte » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:05 am

The Great Nevada Overlord wrote:1: I see some stuff about Mussolini and I have to give my two cents.

Mussolini was an abhorrent monster who murdered innocent Ethiopians and persecuted Jewish people fir the fun of it.

2: Are we talking about fascist REGIONS or fascism itself? Last time I looked at the thread I thought it was REGIONS.

We're talking about the regions and most of us say it's because fascism is bad but apparently some of us disagree so bit of a side tangent, but still connected
The Federal Republic of Germany"Gott Mit Uns"Established 7/30/1947
A Grand and Free Germany, with Fair and Democratic elections, United in their chant for Prosperity. After the world war, large-scale education campaigns made the modern germany one of the most politically stable, anti-Fascist nations in the world.
|President: Gottfried Schaffer (DPB)|Prime Minister: Monika Wißler (SDP)|
Map
 WächterNEWS|Populist Right Wing Eine Deutschland Partei, 4th in Bundestag, makes official statement towards the acquirement of the Rhineland. Friday, November 19th, 2021 8:16 PM CET

Temple State
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Temple State » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:07 am

Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:
Hispida wrote:about that last point (it's undeniable that the USSR was behind population transfers, i'm not going to argue that): the VKP(b) did actually try to aid especially ukraine but their hands were pretty tide given that the exportation of grain was a major driving force in the mechanization of industry, industrialization of the army, electrification of the country, and other goals of the five-year plans which were undeniably the biggest factors in the soviet union's defeat of nazi germany just over a decade later

stalin personally approved an ordinance in 1933 that lowered the grain levies from ukraine by ~14 thousand tons, with central soviet authorities giving over 400,000 poods (about 6,552 metric tons) in total to both odessa and dnipropetrovsk (both receiving around 200,000 poods) by february of 1933, with dnipropetrovsk receiving an extra million and odessa receiving 800 thousand a few weeks later. between february and june of 1933 the soviet government aided ukraine with over 35 million poods, comprising half of soviet agricultural aid, primarily given to the hardest affected areas. the ukrainian government ordered that starving peasants be housed with the wounded and ill, which provided them greater nutritional intake.

most of the food aid that was withheld (especially in kazakhstan) was by local officials, not the central soviet government, such as levon mirzoyan, first secretary of the communist party of kazakhstan. stalin and the politburo definitely tried to alleviate the ukrainian and kazakh famines during the hardest years of 1933. it's not that hard to research!

don't disparage alger's good name like that. he's a national hero

I don't know much about the Holodomor and less about the Kazakh famine so I won't argue this point.
Temple State wrote:
Keep believing lies. God is not on your side.
Mussolini's only mistakes were atheism, allying with Hitler and invading the Balkans.

God is either completely made up or cruel unfeeling asshole. He sent Native Americans to hell in 1 AD for not believing in him a millenia and a half before they even knew he existed. He's playing a sick joke on us if he even does exist. Which of course, there is no reason to believe he does, because we have no evidence other than a 2000 year old book that has been changed hundreds of times to fit various narratives that just says "trust me bro". Fascism is a dictatorship at it's very best and Dictatorship is unforgivable. But it's never just dictatorship. It's always Racist, ultranationalistic, anti-worker, anti-freedom of speech, etc. It's against the very nature of human existance, being corporatist, and anti-freedom. It suppresses the human spirit and makes it impossible to speak your own mind about your situation and turns you into essentially drones that work and work and die. Regardless, just because you like Fascism does not make it inherently correct. Other people will very much disagree with you and want a different system if it is implimented. But they can't, because Fascism is anti-democratic. It's forcing your ideals on others on top of literally everything else.

It says "Gott Mit Uns" in your signature, lol.

You have no idea who God graced or not with salvation. It says in Romans even the heathens can be saved if they have the Law written in their hearts.

The Fascist economies were the first to legislate 40 hour work weeks and 8 hour work days afaik. And paid vacation. They were not anti-worker. Your slander does not hold up to historical scrutiny.

And a Corporate Chamber is much better than a liberal parliament.

I stand by what I said. You believe in lies.
☩DEVS☩VVLT☩

Portzania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Portzania » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:07 am

The Great Nevada Overlord wrote:1: I see some stuff about Mussolini and I have to give my two cents.

Not denying Mussolini was a bad person, but haile selassie was no angel either.
⚔︎The Portzanian Social Republic⚔︎
"My final wish to mankind? Don't let women be the central spokesperson for your ideology, religion, ethics, and....."
*BEEEEEEEEEEP*
Portzania is an underdeveloped nation consisting of an archipelago located in the Mediterranean, near Egypt.
Novidades! | What is a Weeping Flesh Hive? Protect your family. | "It wasn't a hate crime because I loved doing it, officer" Says convicted suspect of Church vandalism. |"Portzania's Violence Map Shows Alarming Trends" - Portzania Reports

tag: skeletonjanitor
Here's my compass results: https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... 8&soc=0.82

The Dodo Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Dodo Republic » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:07 am

Mussolini just became the mafia the most powerful boss of the land thats it
Birds are government drones. The media has lied to you this whole time. Well, good morning good afternoon good evening nationstates. Long Island born and raised liberal conservative, actor, singer, history enthusiast (I know original), antique simp, fan of prehistory and especially dodos. Have a good day everybody :)

Repreteop
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2020

Postby Repreteop » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:08 am

The Dodo Republic wrote:

All government is the Mafia.
*̡͌*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡ ̡̡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|,̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌*Repreteop *̡͌*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡ ̡̡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|,̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌*
Repreteop wrote:I have never wanted to fast. I like food too much. Though we always ate light after Yom Kippur. Bagels, lox, whitefish.
Sucks when you want to fast too.
(Somebody edited this lol)

Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Great Nevada Overlord » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:09 am

Portzania wrote:

But no matter what, two wrongs don't make a right.
The Great Nevada Overlord is a large nation located on the western side of North America, it borders the United States in the east, Canada in the north, and Mexico in the south. It is a very closed off nation, with no legal immigration or emigration. Freedoms are practically nonexistent. The people are kept in the dark and are told that the rest of the world (especially the United States) are coming for them.

Holy Patagonia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Patagonia » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:10 am

Temple State wrote:
Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:No. I'm not researching when your account was made because I don't care. You sound like a really bad troll. Fascism is harmful and stupid, and should've died with the bullet in the tiny brain of Mussolini.

Mussolini's only mistakes were atheism, allying with Hitler and invading the Balkans.

Rich that the fascist is the one talking about believing lies

Portzania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Portzania » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:10 am

The Great Nevada Overlord wrote:
Portzania wrote:Not denying Mussolini was a bad person, but haile selassie was no angel either.

Of course, I'm not saying that.
⚔︎The Portzanian Social Republic⚔︎
"My final wish to mankind? Don't let women be the central spokesperson for your ideology, religion, ethics, and....."
*BEEEEEEEEEEP*
Portzania is an underdeveloped nation consisting of an archipelago located in the Mediterranean, near Egypt.
Novidades! | What is a Weeping Flesh Hive? Protect your family. | "It wasn't a hate crime because I loved doing it, officer" Says convicted suspect of Church vandalism. |"Portzania's Violence Map Shows Alarming Trends" - Portzania Reports

tag: skeletonjanitor
Here's my compass results: https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... 8&soc=0.82

Repreteop
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2020

Postby Repreteop » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:13 am

Temple State wrote:
Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:No. I'm not researching when your account was made because I don't care. You sound like a really bad troll. Fascism is harmful and stupid, and should've died with the bullet in the tiny brain of Mussolini.

Gods not on your side and only mistakes were atheism don't fit in the same post.
*̡͌*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡ ̡̡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|,̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌*Repreteop *̡͌*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡ ̡̡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|,̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌*
Repreteop wrote:I have never wanted to fast. I like food too much. Though we always ate light after Yom Kippur. Bagels, lox, whitefish.
Sucks when you want to fast too.
(Somebody edited this lol)

Bewaffnete Krafte
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bewaffnete Krafte » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:14 am

Temple State wrote:
Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:I don't know much about the Holodomor and less about the Kazakh famine so I won't argue this point.
God is either completely made up or cruel unfeeling asshole. He sent Native Americans to hell in 1 AD for not believing in him a millenia and a half before they even knew he existed. He's playing a sick joke on us if he even does exist. Which of course, there is no reason to believe he does, because we have no evidence other than a 2000 year old book that has been changed hundreds of times to fit various narratives that just says "trust me bro". Fascism is a dictatorship at it's very best and Dictatorship is unforgivable. But it's never just dictatorship. It's always Racist, ultranationalistic, anti-worker, anti-freedom of speech, etc. It's against the very nature of human existance, being corporatist, and anti-freedom. It suppresses the human spirit and makes it impossible to speak your own mind about your situation and turns you into essentially drones that work and work and die. Regardless, just because you like Fascism does not make it inherently correct. Other people will very much disagree with you and want a different system if it is implimented. But they can't, because Fascism is anti-democratic. It's forcing your ideals on others on top of literally everything else.

You have no idea who God graced or not with salvation. It says in Romans even the heathens can be saved if they have the Law written in their hearts.

The Fascist economies were the first to legislate 40 hour work weeks and 8 hour work days afaik. And paid vacation. They were not anti-worker. Your slander does not hold up to historical scrutiny.

I used to be moreso into nation RP than talking on forums about this stuff, so that's for my IC nation. I'm agnostic IRL.

Maybe it does, but does preaching against God not also get you hell?

Source? The U.S. was the first to implement eight hour work days for government employees in 1869, and the 40-hour work week was implemented in 1940 (in the US).

A corporate chamber is not better than a liberal parliament. Corporations have no interest in improving the lives of their employees or paying them a good wage, because they make less money. This already happens in America, it'd be many times worse under fascism.

Well, that's funny, You believe in lies. It's almost like arguments require two people to disagree. Drop the "holier than thou" bullshit because you are outright supporting Mussolini's murders of Ethiopians and oppression in his colonial holdings as well as much more.

Oh, BTW, God told the israelites to murder every single man and woman in the city of Jericho in cold blood in their conquest of canaan. Not very merciful, eh?
Last edited by Bewaffnete Krafte on Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Grand and Free Germany, with Fair and Democratic elections, United in their chant for Prosperity. After the world war, large-scale education campaigns made the modern germany one of the most politically stable, anti-Fascist nations in the world.
Map
 WächterNEWS|Populist Right Wing Eine Deutschland Partei, 4th in Bundestag, makes official statement towards the acquirement of the Rhineland. Friday, November 19th, 2021 8:16 PM CET

Temple State
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Temple State » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:25 am

Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:
Temple State wrote:

I used to be moreso into nation RP than talking on forums about this stuff, so that's for my IC nation. I'm agnostic IRL.

Source? The U.S. was the first to implement eight hour work days for government employees in 1869, and the 40-hour work week was implemented in 1940 (in the US).

A corporate chamber is not better than a liberal parliament. Corporations have no interest in improving the lives of their employees or paying them a good wage, because they make less money. This already happens in America, it'd be many times worse under fascism.

Well, that's funny, You believe in lies. It's almost like arguments require two people to disagree. Drop the "holier than thou" bullshit because you are outright supporting Mussolini's murders of Ethiopians and oppression in his colonial holdings as well as much more.

Oh, BTW, God told the israelites to murder every single man and woman in the city of Jericho in cold blood in their conquest of canaan. Not very merciful, eh?

I am not preaching against God, you are.

I am talking about mandating 40 and 8 for all workers, public or private. The New Deal of Roosevelt was only imitating Fascist and Social Democratic economies. You'd also be surprised how Fascist-leaning some Social Democrats were, e.g. the SAP of Sweden.

Corporations under corporatism are not the same as current corporations. A better word for the corporatist corporation is 'syndicate'.

Most European countries at the time had African colonies. To blame this on Fascism is hypocrisy.

Trying to hold God accountable to atheist "morality" is a pathetic oxymoron. Since you would only have Darwinism to guide atheist morals you could justify literally anything, just like liberals, commies and nazis did.

Now, to get back on topic. I see a lot of talk about how "most real Fascists on NS are toxic" and etc.
I don't see that in my region, so that must also be lies.
Last edited by Temple State on Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
☩DEVS☩VVLT☩

Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Great Nevada Overlord » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:29 am

Temple State wrote:
Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:I used to be moreso into nation RP than talking on forums about this stuff, so that's for my IC nation. I'm agnostic IRL.

I am talking about mandating 40 and 8 for all workers, public or private. The New Deal of Roosevelt was only imitating Fascist and Social Democratic economies. You'd also be surprised how Fascist-leaning some Social Democrats were, e.g. the SAP of Sweden.

Corporations under corporatism are not the same as current corporations. A better word for the corporstist corporaion is syndicate.

Most European countries at the time had African colonies. To blame this on Fascism is hypocrisy.

Trying to hold God accountable to atheist "morality" is a pathetic oxymoron. Since you only would have Darwinism to guide atheist morals you could literally justify anything, just like commies and nazis did.

Now, to get back on topic. I see a lot of talk about how "most real Fascists on NS are toxic" and etc.

This is the only part I agree with. They might spread alt-right propaganda but man are they the nicest people I've met

How does that work?

Support brutal dictatorships and horrors beyond comprehension.
Kind and chill.

Bewaffnete Krafte
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bewaffnete Krafte » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:30 am

Temple State wrote:
Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:I used to be moreso into nation RP than talking on forums about this stuff, so that's for my IC nation. I'm agnostic IRL.

Corporations under corporatism are not the same as current corporations. A better word for the corporstist corporaion is syndicate.

Trying to hold God accountable to atheist "morality" is a pathetic oxymoron. Since you only would have Darwinism to guide atheist morals you could literally justify anything, just like commies and nazis did.

Oh, then Illinois made the 8-hour work day mandatory for everyone in 1889.

No, because that's called Syndicalism.

But you are saying it is good. You never mentions his blatant racism and genocide as negatives.

No, I have the social landscape for my morals. I know Murder is bad, I know assault is bad. Athiests don't just look at what makes them live longer, we're moral just like you. The idea that athiests are all immoral monsters driven only by "survival of the fittest" is a classic religious strawman that doesn't hold up against any scrutiny. And god can justify immoral things too, like, again, genociding an entire town of people? That's objectively awful, but god told you to!

That's an anecdote. Most fascists are toxic, just because you don't think yours are doesn't change the rest of them.
Map

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:33 am

Locked pending another Moderator having a chance to review this thread (and it'll probably stay locked).

United Calanworie
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby United Calanworie » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:13 pm

That other moderator would be me. Trawl in progress.

EDIT: And let the bloodbath commence
The Aituia wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:fascism=bad

/thread

Give me one thing that the Germans have done a great contribution to the world (other than lowering the carbon emissions used, or something, I don't speak geography.)

*** Warned for threadjacking ***
Thought Obliteration wrote:Genuine question for anyone in this thread:

Let's say a group is ultra-imperialist, with a strong desire to enslave the entire world's population to assigned supportive roles, with intent to have total control over every resource, and encourage everyone who questions its intentions to die violently. Does this represent Fascism or can it be something else?

Unofficial warning for threadjacking
Romanic Imperium wrote:

Let's say a group is ultra-imperialist, with a strong desire to enslave the entire world's population to assigned supportive roles, with intent to have total control over every resource, and encourage everyone who questions its intentions to die violently. Does this represent Fascism or can it be something else?

Sounds more communist

The Astral Mandate wrote:
Arkhengelskz wrote:why am I not surprised an actual fascist showed up lol

NOT LOL. THIS IS BAD PEOPLE!

Bovad wrote:
Uinted Communist of Africa wrote:What?
Communist were some of the most vocal against any exploitation of the working class. Slavery is a no go.
If any thing its sounds like a recap of any western nation.

They said it sounds communist, because they have no idea what communism is.

Pifferian osterreich wrote:ssdgfsd

*** Warned for spam ***
The Dodo Republic wrote:

Fifth Jellian Republic wrote:I don’t even know what fascist means if it’s not nazi.
I think the word fascist now means nazi.
Find another word for what you say is an authoritarian but not an inherently meth driven genocidal human catastrophe.

*insert ACKSHUALY picture*

Technically fascism doesn't need genocide. Just assimilation or deportation.

Nzism is only genocide.

Doesn't make it any better but there are still M I N O R differences.

Portzania wrote:Not denying Mussolini was a bad person, but haile selassie was no angel either.

Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:
Temple State wrote:

Oh, then Illinois made the 8-hour work day mandatory for everyone in 1889.

No, because that's called Syndicalism.

But you are saying it is good. You never mentions his blatant racism and genocide as negatives.

No, I have the social landscape for my morals. I know Murder is bad, I know assault is bad. Athiests don't just look at what makes them live longer, we're moral just like you. The idea that athiests are all immoral monsters driven only by "survival of the fittest" is a classic religious strawman that doesn't hold up against any scrutiny. And god can justify immoral things too, like, again, genociding an entire town of people? That's objectively awful, but god told you to!

That's an anecdote. Most fascists are toxic, just because you don't think yours are doesn't change the rest of them.

Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:
Uinted Communist of Africa wrote:Well i mean our ideology doesnt state that other people are inferior....nor do we (generally) commend the genocide and/or enslavement of anyone anywhere. A political purge is not genocide its more like maintenance. I personally believe there should be purges in most political arenas every decade or so...not killing of course but just fire the politicians that have been there too long. At our core Stalinist want peace, stability, and industry for all people. Facist just want the superior race to crush everything.

Also is this thread real? Like it isnt one of those edgy "Playing devils advocate" threads?

Stalin committed his fair share of Genocide and even ignoring that he certainly wasn't some friend of non-russians. He resettled 5 million people, many of which were Poles, Germans, Estonians, Ukrainians, and others. He might not have purposefully caused the Holodomor or the Kazakh Famine but he sure as hell didn't try very hard to stop it.
Temple State wrote:Because Fascism is good, right and true while most people are wicked, wrong and love lies.
And crying on your RMB for not getting enough larpers there is pathetic.

Also, as some have already pointed out, if the contents of Fascism is rebranded as something else it wouldn't meet with even a fraction of the resistance. That's why IRL Fascists rarely call themselves Fascists. Just like libs or commies push some single issue narrative about taxes or environment, likewise do we push single issue narratives concerning family values and other ideals of ours.
Ideology in the 21st century, in large part because people have such small attention spans, is dead.

And btw, Hitler was an anglozionist puppet that single-handedly created Israel with the Haavara Agreement. Nazism is cringe.

Very funny, new troll account? You'll fit right in with Algerstonia.

Also pretty much every single other expansionist world power in history.

Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:
Temple State wrote:
Think I've had this account since 2018 at least. Try doing research before cooking up opinions.

No. I'm not researching when your account was made because I don't care. You sound like a really bad troll. Fascism is harmful and stupid, and should've died with the bullet in the tiny brain of Mussolini.
Uinted Communist of Africa wrote:Relocating is not the same as genocide....if the Belgians "Relocated" the (congonese?) people they wouldnt have went down in history for it. Stalin never signed off on any killing. I swear the only reason people even care about that relocation is because they hate communism...If you compare Stalin to any Western leader at the time he looks like a god damned pacifist.

Relocating groups across a large region and (often) working them to death in camps very quickly destroys ethnic groups because they can't sustain their communities, especially with smaller ethnic groups like Cossacks or the Ukrainians that lived in Green, Grey, and Yellow Ukraine. It is genocide. And the difference between your Congo example and this is that the Congo's natives were the only people to live in the region. There were hardly any Belgians in it. So if they relocated half of all Congonese to god knows where, the remaining half still wouldn't have any belgians to compete with. Their communities will survive. But in Russia, Russians lived in the former homelands of these relocated groups.
and regardless, I wasn't saying it was a genocide. I'm saying he definitely didn't care for his minorities. He horribly mistreated them, even if he didn't outright kill them. He abused them and certainly didn't fight for the little guy, at least ethnically.

Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:
Hispida wrote:about that last point (it's undeniable that the USSR was behind population transfers, i'm not going to argue that): the VKP(b) did actually try to aid especially ukraine but their hands were pretty tide given that the exportation of grain was a major driving force in the mechanization of industry, industrialization of the army, electrification of the country, and other goals of the five-year plans which were undeniably the biggest factors in the soviet union's defeat of nazi germany just over a decade later

stalin personally approved an ordinance in 1933 that lowered the grain levies from ukraine by ~14 thousand tons, with central soviet authorities giving over 400,000 poods (about 6,552 metric tons) in total to both odessa and dnipropetrovsk (both receiving around 200,000 poods) by february of 1933, with dnipropetrovsk receiving an extra million and odessa receiving 800 thousand a few weeks later. between february and june of 1933 the soviet government aided ukraine with over 35 million poods, comprising half of soviet agricultural aid, primarily given to the hardest affected areas. the ukrainian government ordered that starving peasants be housed with the wounded and ill, which provided them greater nutritional intake.

most of the food aid that was withheld (especially in kazakhstan) was by local officials, not the central soviet government, such as levon mirzoyan, first secretary of the communist party of kazakhstan. stalin and the politburo definitely tried to alleviate the ukrainian and kazakh famines during the hardest years of 1933. it's not that hard to research!

I don't know much about the Holodomor and less about the Kazakh famine so I won't argue this point.
Temple State wrote:

Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:
Hispida wrote:God is on everybody's side. He is benevolent, He is all loving, He is all good; to claim as you do that God does not love anyone and is supportive of fascism of all things is unfounded, arguably blasphemous, and undeniably disgusting

Disgusting ideologies like to find ways that they are objectively correct that they think nobody can argue with. Usually that's with either religion (god is on our side) or genetics ([these people] are objectively worse than us because).

Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:
Temple State wrote:

Mild trollnaming emphasized.
*** 1 day ban for heavy threadjacking + trollnaming ***
Holy Patagonia wrote:
Temple State wrote:

Rich that the fascist is the one talking about believing lies

Holy Patagonia wrote:
Western Oceania wrote:Communist regimes are also violent, and many have engaged in ethnic cleansing.

While this is true, it's kind of missing the point. Communist nations have engaged in ethnic cleansing, but ethnic cleansing is not a core belief of Communism. It is, however, a core belief of fascism.

As you have a clean record: *** Warning for threadjacking + baiting ***
Temple State wrote:

Corporations under corporatism are not the same as current corporations. A better word for the corporatist corporation is 'syndicate'.

Trying to hold God accountable to atheist "morality" is a pathetic oxymoron. Since you would only have Darwinism to guide atheist morals you could justify literally anything, just like liberals, commies and nazis did.

Temple State wrote:Because Fascism is good, right and true while most people are wicked, wrong and love lies.
And crying on your RMB for not getting enough larpers there is pathetic.

Also, as some have already pointed out, if the contents of Fascism is rebranded as something else it wouldn't meet with even a fraction of the resistance. That's why IRL Fascists rarely call themselves Fascists. Just like libs or commies push some single issue narrative about taxes or environment, likewise do we push single issue narratives concerning family values and other ideals of ours.
Ideology in the 21st century, in large part because people have such small attention spans, is dead.

And btw, Hitler was an anglozionist puppet that single-handedly created Israel with the Haavara Agreement. Nazism is cringe.

Temple State wrote:

Temple State wrote:[q
Portzania wrote:Didn't mussolini convert in his final moments? And he had a better view of religion after his socialist phase?

It was later than his socialist phase but yes afaik he did eventually convert.

Temple State wrote:
Hispida wrote:God is on everybody's side. He is benevolent, He is all loving, He is all good; to claim as you do that God does not love anyone and is supportive of fascism of all things is unfounded, arguably blasphemous, and undeniably disgusting

Wrong. God annihilated Sodom and Gomorra and you are certainly just pretending to argue from a Christian POV right now.

Temple State wrote:
Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:I don't know much about the Holodomor and less about the Kazakh famine so I won't argue this point.

Considering history: *** 2 week ban for threadjacking + baiting ***
Portzania wrote:
The Aituia wrote:Give me one thing that the Germans have done a great contribution to the world (other than lowering the carbon emissions used, or something, I don't speak geography.)

GERMANS DID NOTHING RIGHT

Portzania wrote:
Uinted Communist of Africa wrote:Well i mean our ideology doesnt state that other people are inferior....nor do we (generally) commend the genocide and/or enslavement of anyone anywhere. A political purge is not genocide its more like maintenance. I personally believe there should be purges in most political arenas every decade or so...not killing of course but just fire the politicians that have been there too long.

Also is this thread real? Like it isnt one of those edgy "Playing devils advocate" threads?

Stalin quite literally did all of this though, including the genocide and slavery (technically just legal state slavery), so I'm still not sure why people would unironically be an apologist for him outside being an edgy 13 year old that found out about hoi4.

Portzania wrote:
Temple State wrote:

Didn't mussolini convert in his final moments? And he had a better view of religion after his socialist phase?

Portzania wrote:

*** Warning for threadjacking ***
Uinted Communist of Africa wrote:
Raskana wrote:It makes sense, fascism is very bad, but I still think its weird that Stalinist tankists are completely accepted, as are supporters of the Kim regime in North Korea.

Well i mean our ideology doesnt state that other people are inferior....nor do we (generally) commend the genocide and/or enslavement of anyone anywhere. A political purge is not genocide its more like maintenance. I personally believe there should be purges in most political arenas every decade or so...not killing of course but just fire the politicians that have been there too long. At our core Stalinist want peace, stability, and industry for all people. Facist just want the superior race to crush everything.

Portzania wrote:Stalin quite literally did all of this though, including the genocide and slavery (technically just legal state slavery), so I'm still not sure why people would unironically be an apologist for him outside being an edgy 13 year old that found out about hoi4.

Because stalin was a bad ass that just stayed in power too long,got paranoid, and ruined his otherwise flawless career.
The political purges happen from what im assuming was some sort of PTSD of WW2...the man shouldnt have been in power after it. They should have fired him like churchill

So long as they arent targeting a specific race or ethnicity i think they are just Imperialist....i could be wrong.

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Sounds more communist

What?
Communist were some of the most vocal against any exploitation of the working class. Slavery is a no go.
If any thing its sounds like a recap of any western nation.

Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:Stalin committed his fair share of Genocide and even ignoring that he certainly wasn't some friend of non-russians. He resettled 5 million people, many of which were Poles, Germans, Estonians, Ukrainians, and others. He might not have purposefully caused the Holodomor or the Kazakh Famine but he sure as hell didn't try very hard to stop it.

Relocating is not the same as genocide....if the Belgians "Relocated" the (congonese?) people they wouldnt have went down in history for it. Stalin never signed off on any killing. I swear the only reason people even care about that relocation is because they hate communism...If you compare Stalin to any Western leader at the time he looks like a god damned pacifist.

Repreteop wrote:
The Dodo Republic wrote:Mussolini just became the mafia the most powerful boss of the land thats it

All government is the Mafia.

Repreteop wrote:
Temple State wrote:

Gods not on your side and only mistakes were atheism don't fit in the same post.

Hispida wrote:
Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:Stalin committed his fair share of Genocide and even ignoring that he certainly wasn't some friend of non-russians. He resettled 5 million people, many of which were Poles, Germans, Estonians, Ukrainians, and others. He might not have purposefully caused the Holodomor or the Kazakh Famine but he sure as hell didn't try very hard to stop it.

about that last point (it's undeniable that the USSR was behind population transfers, i'm not going to argue that): the VKP(b) did actually try to aid especially ukraine but their hands were pretty tide given that the exportation of grain was a major driving force in the mechanization of industry, industrialization of the army, electrification of the country, and other goals of the five-year plans which were undeniably the biggest factors in the soviet union's defeat of nazi germany just over a decade later

Hispida wrote:
Portzania wrote:Didn't mussolini convert in his final moments? And he had a better view of religion after his socialist phase?

nmgh

mussolini was weird but fascism as a whole is pretty anti-clerical and vitalist (see: nazi germany and their plans for the church as a prime example) so i wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't genuine but it's kinda hard to say for sure. fascism really views religion as a national and cultural phenomenon than any actual concrete set of principles (although there are definitely some outliers like arguably the iron legion and KKK, and it's not impossible that fascists can be genuinely religious but the ideology as a whole isn't the friendliest to religion)

yes i'm aware this is ironic coming from a christian who is also a maoist but. uh. shut up

Hispida wrote:
Temple State wrote:

God is on everybody's side. He is benevolent, He is all loving, He is all good; to claim as you do that God does not love anyone and is supportive of fascism of all things is unfounded, arguably blasphemous, and undeniably disgusting

This thread will stay locked. Do not re-establish it.
Last edited by United Calanworie on Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||
Discord: Aav#7546 @queerlyfe
She/Her/Hers
My telegrams are not for Moderation enquiries, those belong in a GHR. Feel free to reach out if you want to just chat.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay