NATION

PASSWORD

PRESS RELEASE: Japan

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cretanja
Attaché

Founded: Oct 01, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cretanja » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:05 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Rusticus I Damianus wrote:According to who?

The tiny people inside subatomic space that hold the fabric of spacetime together and thereby give us what is called reality.

This has to be the cheekiest of responses I've seen in a long time~ :clap: :lol2:
/\_/\
( (@v@) )
( ) : : : ( )
VV-VV
Priest
Guardian
Deputy Scribe
Sekhmet Legionnaire
Vizier of Community Affairs
Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
~ Hail the Pharaoh! Hail the Osiris Fraternal Order! ~
Former Second Minister
Former Minister of FA&D
 ☭ PROUD TCB PATRIOT ☭ 
Accounts, Records, Accomplishments, & More
Kyru’s Words Live On

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:54 am

Rusticus I Damianus wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:Real life Anitfa =|= NationStates Antifa. Try harder next time please?

Real life Fascists/Nazis = | = Nationstates Fascists/Nazis.

If they're gonna act like the real deal and be treated like the real deal, then the same applies to y'all if you're going to act like an irl terrorist organization.

So, you're taking the stance of "Griefing fascist regions on this website is comparable to actual real-world terrorism".

I liked you better when I couldn't understand what you were saying.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Kandorith
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby Kandorith » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:00 am

After following this thread for a while I have to say this is one of the most hilarious ones ever.

Also comparing raiding to real life terrorism. :rofl:

Those who defend quasi to actual fascism never cease to amaze me.
Last edited by Kandorith on Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Arashi Kanyori Yokoku

Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Hikari Kyoyu Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: LDP wins elections in landslide though Yoshiro Murakami will not return as prime minister they stated. | Latest technology showcased at the Empress Masumi Stadium as the January Tech Summit starts for the weekend | CDP claims LDP stole the election and will take legal steps against the election results

Rusticus I Damianus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Rusticus I Damianus » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:10 am

I'm not defending Fascism, I'm calling out the double standard.
Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Conservative, Free Trade, Imperialist, Libertarian, Monarchist, Raxulan, Religious, Separatist

DEUS NOSTER VIRTUS

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:27 am

I don't know shit about Antifa, I'm just a weeb who appreciates my trans homies and appreciates *adult* women in a non-creepy manner, personally
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:58 am

Rusticus I Damianus wrote:I'm not defending Fascism, I'm calling out the double standard.

Okay, it's been fun, but seriously now- If you really truly believe there's someone on this website doing something comparable to real-life terrorism and getting away with it because of a double-standard within the community, then either provide some evidence to back up your claims or walk away from the damn keyboard.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Wolflandil
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:15 pm

RiderSyl wrote:
Rusticus I Damianus wrote:Real life Fascists/Nazis = | = Nationstates Fascists/Nazis.

If they're gonna act like the real deal and be treated like the real deal, then the same applies to y'all if you're going to act like an irl terrorist organization.

So, you're taking the stance of "Griefing fascist regions on this website is comparable to actual real-world terrorism".

I liked you better when I couldn't understand what you were saying.

Looks like im INTERPOL's wanted top 10 for the things i did in Minecraft... {joke}
Rusticus I Damianus wrote:I'm not defending Fascism, I'm calling out the double standard.

The "Double Standard" ? Antifa is highly decentralized and made up of numerous sub-groups IRL. The groups that use violence for their means aren't the majority.
Meanwhile Fascists at minimum are praising those who used violence and/or hateful rhetoric to achieve their status; For example Mussolini and his Black Shirts forcible takeover of Rome, or Hitler's constant degradation of the Jews and other Minority groups in Mien Kampf. Even the "least extreme"(for better lack of words) fascist believes in forcing the people into a government where they have no freedom.
So are they really comparable enough to have a Double Standard?
RiderSyl wrote:-Snip-

Yeah, I agree Syl. There is no way that use of a game's mechanics is anywhere near RL Terrorism...

Now to comment on the region this thread is related to:
Didn't Japan get a billion chances to change its ways before this raid? This thread is just really doing the opposite effect of what it was trying to accomplish...

Jewish Underground State
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jewish Underground State » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:12 pm

ANTIFA
German for anti fascist

That's why they are called antifa
Last edited by Jewish Underground State on Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new main is Jewish Partisan Division

The beliefs posted by this nation don't reflect my current views.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:30 am

Jewish Underground State wrote:

ANTIFA
German for anti fascist

That's why they are called antifa

No…. It stands for “Antifascist Action”.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay