NATION

PASSWORD

Triple Champion

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Triple Champion

Postby Bedetopia » Wed May 04, 2022 11:52 am

Well. It took years, almost ten actually, but it's finally happened, I am now the proud owner of three #1 stat badges. Surely this achievement warrants a little post.

Of course, Public Transports is still shaky and there could be a bit of back and forth happening, but it's the first time I concurrently hold all three at the same time.

Still, the question is, now what? I don't feel like pursuing other stats. I've had my fair share of adventures in R/D and I don't want to ever do that again. I consider having dominated this game through and through. I'm kind of lost...

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Wed May 04, 2022 2:46 pm

Congratulations!

Malphe II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Malphe II » Wed May 04, 2022 3:42 pm

malphe vytherov
i'm always ooc unless it's a formal statement

Dawn Denac
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Dawn Denac » Wed May 04, 2022 3:56 pm

Congrats!

Also, is it possible to learn this power?
Senior Assassin Hunter Killer

a

Vavlar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Vavlar » Wed May 04, 2022 3:59 pm

"28th in corruption worldwide"

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Wed May 04, 2022 4:16 pm

Dawn Denac wrote:Congrats!

Answer your issues everyday is the best advice I can give, although I'm hardly on the level of Bedetopia.

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Wed May 04, 2022 4:21 pm

Bedetopia wrote:Well. It took years, almost ten actually, but it's finally happened, I am now the proud owner of three #1 stat badges. Surely this achievement warrants a little post.

Of course, Public Transports is still shaky and there could be a bit of back and forth happening, but it's the first time I concurrently hold all three at the same time.

Still, the question is, now what? I don't feel like pursuing other stats. I've had my fair share of adventures in R/D and I don't want to ever do that again. I consider having dominated this game through and through. I'm kind of lost...

Congrats. That feeling when we joined almost at the same time.

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Dawn Denac
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Dawn Denac » Wed May 04, 2022 4:34 pm

Comfed wrote:
Dawn Denac wrote:Congrats!

Answer your issues everyday is the best advice I can give, although I'm hardly on the level of Bedetopia.

I've tried to do this on my RP main, but NS issues can be a bit silly sometime.

Seriously though, congrats Bede. I can't imagine the amount of numbers crunching it took if you did that route or just opted to go with gut feeling. Still an immense amount of time to put in for a good payoff.
Senior Assassin Hunter Killer

a

Pencil Sharpeners 2
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pencil Sharpeners 2 » Wed May 04, 2022 4:50 pm

Congrats Bede! Three #1s on one nation is a tough thing to accomplish.

If you're struggling for what to do next, you can always create some different nations to go for other rankings, though that depends on how much you like answering issues :P
I used to do stuff in TSP
Highest ranked solo player in N-Day 2, finishing 10th
Currently the holder of 7 World #1 badges

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Wed May 04, 2022 5:45 pm

Bedetopia wrote:Well. It took years, almost ten actually, but it's finally happened, I am now the proud owner of three #1 stat badges. Surely this achievement warrants a little post.

I say keep dominating. You can do it!
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Fri May 06, 2022 11:39 pm

Dawn Denac wrote:
Comfed wrote:Answer your issues everyday is the best advice I can give, although I'm hardly on the level of Bedetopia.

Seriously though, congrats Bede. I can't imagine the amount of numbers crunching it took if you did that route or just opted to go with gut feeling. Still an immense amount of time to put in for a good payoff.

At first I obviously wasn't trying to get big stats, I was but an edgy teenager that tried to make the biggest hellhole there is. But when you ban everything, it drastically reduces the pool of eligible issues, to the point that Violet commented on it. Because of this, things start to funnel, and when you eliminate most industries and government sectors, the few that remain end up getting all the funding. There was also copious amounts of abusing issue 455's option 4 to skyrocket my military to the point that I'm probably partially responsible for it getting nerfed hard.

I've maintained a spreadsheet of what to do with each issue, which option to pick and why or if I should dismiss it. Daily issue answering becomes a braindead action when following it. At first I mostly used gut feeling to decide what to do with new issues that weren't in the spreadsheet, but then that website appeared which helped with making more educated guesses.

Pencil Sharpeners 2 wrote:Congrats Bede! Three #1s on one nation is a tough thing to accomplish.

If you're struggling for what to do next, you can always create some different nations to go for other rankings, though that depends on how much you like answering issues :P

I've tried making alts where I answered issues, such as one where I answered more honestly, but I quickly realized I don't have it in me to do it on multiple nations every day.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Universe World » Sat May 07, 2022 7:15 am

Congratulations! Excellent job! I am so proud of you. God bless you, may the Lord be with you, and let the Lord be with you.
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sat May 07, 2022 8:19 am

Bedetopia wrote:
Dawn Denac wrote:

At first I obviously wasn't trying to get big stats, I was but an edgy teenager that tried to make the biggest hellhole there is. But when you ban everything, it drastically reduces the pool of eligible issues, to the point that Violet commented on it. Because of this, things start to funnel, and when you eliminate most industries and government sectors, the few that remain end up getting all the funding. There was also copious amounts of abusing issue 455's option 4 to skyrocket my military to the point that I'm probably partially responsible for it getting nerfed hard.

I've maintained a spreadsheet of what to do with each issue, which option to pick and why or if I should dismiss it. Daily issue answering becomes a braindead action when following it. At first I mostly used gut feeling to decide what to do with new issues that weren't in the spreadsheet, but then that website appeared which helped with making more educated guesses.

Pencil Sharpeners 2 wrote:Congrats Bede! Three #1s on one nation is a tough thing to accomplish.

I've tried making alts where I answered issues, such as one where I answered more honestly, but I quickly realized I don't have it in me to do it on multiple nations every day.

Wow, you do have a remarkably small issue pool.

Congrats on your three #1's!

Nadia-Greisburg
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Nadia-Greisburg » Sat May 07, 2022 12:11 pm

Bedetopia wrote:Still, the question is, now what? I don't feel like pursuing other stats. I've had my fair share of adventures in R/D and I don't want to ever do that again. I consider having dominated this game through and through. I'm kind of lost...

You could try roleplay and region-building.

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun May 08, 2022 8:27 am

Nadia-Greisburg wrote:
Bedetopia wrote:Still, the question is, now what? I don't feel like pursuing other stats. I've had my fair share of adventures in R/D and I don't want to ever do that again. I consider having dominated this game through and through. I'm kind of lost...

You could try roleplay and region-building.

In my opinion those require too much effort compared to just answering issues. If you just want to chill and answer issues, its more better to just not mess or go to the make region route,

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay