NATION

PASSWORD

Collaborative region-making project

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

What type of RP should this region use?

Poll ended at Thu May 12, 2022 12:47 am

RMB Roleplay
72%
Forum Roleplay
22%
Other
6%

Total votes : 18

Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Collaborative region-making project

Postby Arpasia » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:47 am

Due to my maps being rejected in two other regionmaking threads (one of them being Let's Make a Region! (LMAR)). I have decided to make a thread myself, you see, the map I am making for this thread is different from the maps that I submitted, as you will soon find out when you scroll down on this thread. I am making this thread because I don't know what to do with a bunch of PSD files of maps on my PC's hard drive, so I think that it would be better to make use of at least one or two of those maps rather than leave them lying around in my folders and fill up space, so before I delve into the maps, I will get into the region's lore and RP setting first.

Everything pertaining to the region's government, flag, government style etc. is open for discussion, but for now, we will mainly talk about the lore behind the region, the name of the planet and it's continents, the planet's geography, cultures and ethnicities, military tech and many many more.

My suggestions
I would like to begin this by proposing how the region does it's RPing, so I think that this region would use the "news feed" style of roleplaying paired with the occasional "In-Character" thread where characters from nations in the region discuss about what will they do in the future.

I would also propose the use of IIwiki or a Miraheze page as an official encyclopedia for the region.

Map
Map.

Lore
The year is 2495, a year which saw many new technological discoveries, engineering feats, ideological struggles, international conflicts, public protests and many other memorable events, it is in this year where many across the globe hope for a peaceful and prosperous future in the new century, explaining why many seem to have high expectation for when the 2500s finally roll in.

Explanation:
  • This region will be a fully MT (Modern Tech)-exclusive region, however, the use of technologies such as orbital weaponry, railguns, advanced fighter jets and other associated tech is permitted, but it it only allowed to be used in small or medium quantities, since the 2490s, most the aforementioned technological feats have not been put to use in the battlefield
  • 2495 is 1995 in our timeline, meaning that the late 2400s and early 2500s are comparable to the 1980s-2020s
  • This world shares similarities to that of Strangereal, therefore explaining why I mentioned orbital weaponry and the others.
  • The borders on the maps are pre-made claims for anyone that might stake their claims, the claim in the southwestern continent is reserved for a puppet I will make soon.
Last edited by Arpasia on Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:12 am

Update: Theatrum founded.
Last edited by Arpasia on Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:45 am

/bump

New England and New Wales
Attaché

Founded: Oct 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and New Wales » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:50 am

I may make a puppet.
In my accounts I am: RP mod in the 2070 RP Region, ex-Meta Mod of the Democratic Bloc, 1st (and former) President of the GCN, ex-RP owner of Medieval RP, and only Emperor of DA DA DA DAT DA.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I don’t use NS stats.

Doge Land
Envoy

Founded: Feb 15, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Doge Land » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:51 am

It seems you already have this planned out so I'll throw in a puppet and see what happens

Edit: or not
Last edited by Doge Land on Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
this is a signature

Ambrossa
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ambrossa » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:55 am

New England and New Wales wrote:I may make a puppet.

I may as well, Mr Okie Tex

Even if I'm actively juggling this, my main, and three others

Arpasia, even if I dont join, expect an embassy! :p
Proud member of New World Union!

Florantica
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Florantica » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:57 am

starfoullah
King of Frasburg

New England and New Wales
Attaché

Founded: Oct 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and New Wales » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:58 am

Ambrossa wrote:
New England and New Wales wrote:I may make a puppet.

I may as well, Mr Okie Tex

Even if I'm actively juggling this, my main, and three others

Arpasia, even if I dont join, expect an embassy! :p

I’m already juggling 8… I can do it!
In my accounts I am: RP mod in the 2070 RP Region, ex-Meta Mod of the Democratic Bloc, 1st (and former) President of the GCN, ex-RP owner of Medieval RP, and only Emperor of DA DA DA DAT DA.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I don’t use NS stats.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:58 am

Arpasia wrote:/bump

Don't:
Sedgistan wrote:Bumps are spam; try posting relevant new content instead. Threads in the Gameplay forum should not be bumped unless at least 24 hours have passed since the previous post in them. If a thread is bumped too often, it may be locked. If it doesn't get any interest, no-one is interested.

Also:
Arpasia wrote:Everything pertaining to the region's government, flag, government style etc. is open for discussion, but for now, we will mainly talk about the lore behind the region, the name of the planet and it's continents, the planet's geography, cultures and ethnicities, military tech and many many more.

That sounds like you want to discuss and plan the region's roleplaying. The Gameplay forum is not for roleplay planning.

Haganham
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:36 am

This region will be a fully MT (Modern Tech)-exclusive region, however, the use of technologies such as orbital weaponry, railguns, advanced fighter jets and other associated tech is permitted, but it it only allowed to be used in small or medium quantities, since the 2490s, most the aforementioned technological feats have not been put to use in the battlefield

The term you are looking for is Post-Modern Tech.
Imagine reading a signature, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw sinawtur iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

… wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie sinatwr?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha signwtr, good job!

Communist Beijing Must be China
Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2021

Postby Communist Beijing Must be China » Sat May 14, 2022 3:02 am

Haganham wrote:
This region will be a fully MT (Modern Tech)-exclusive region, however, the use of technologies such as orbital weaponry, railguns, advanced fighter jets and other associated tech is permitted, but it it only allowed to be used in small or medium quantities, since the 2490s, most the aforementioned technological feats have not been put to use in the battlefield

The term you are looking for is Post-Modern Tech.

But he did state it is similar to the 1990s - 2020s.
puppet of Tranquilizer-O7

current speaker of Vibonia, former vice president of Vibonia, sr rper
FOCUS w
roblox speedrunner, i mainly sift on discord now

Stravonia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Stravonia » Sat May 14, 2022 3:06 am

Looks like an interesting endeavor. But I think discord would be better to discuss a new region.
Last edited by Stravonia on Sat May 14, 2022 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live Our Glorious Republic - A.M. Ogus

Sudindya
Secretary

Founded: Jan 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudindya » Sat May 14, 2022 8:02 am

i do like the idea but id have to agree with the others on putting this on discord instead as it seems more natural to do that

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Sun May 15, 2022 8:43 am

Stravonia wrote:Looks like an interesting endeavor. But I think discord would be better to discuss a new region.

Considering that I failed to login to my discord account, I'd have to rethink the discord thing.

Communist Beijing Must be China wrote:
Haganham wrote:The term you are looking for is Post-Modern Tech.

But he did state it is similar to the 1990s - 2020s.

To clarify: yes, the world is kind of in the middle of transitioning from Modern-Tech to Post Modern-Tech.

Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2021

Postby Communist Beijing Must be China » Mon May 16, 2022 1:03 am

I've decided I will consider making a puppet. But since I already have enough puppets, I might as well move one of them instead.
puppet of Tranquilizer-O7

current speaker of Vibonia, former vice president of Vibonia, sr rper
FOCUS w
roblox speedrunner, i mainly sift on discord now

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay