NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of The Great Universe: Holdings Project

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:08 pm

The Universe World wrote:
The Hurricane wrote:
Your not wrong, EmbassyRegionia is basically a wasteland, And Swaklaton's endorsements are falling rapidly. I wont be suprised if theres a new delegate soon replacing Swaklaton.

It is not a wasteland. I know what the future holds for the region, and it is not that.

Ok, good to know. I have my bets on that.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Universe World » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:14 pm

The Hurricane wrote:
The Universe World wrote:It is not a wasteland. I know what the future holds for the region, and it is not that.

What do you mean by that?
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:24 pm

The Hurricane wrote:

What do you mean by that?

I bet in one month, EmbassyRegionia is still gonna look like a trash can dumpster can. Still WA infested, still barely any embassys, still with unwanted raiders.

Ambrossa
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2021

Postby Ambrossa » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:19 am

The Hurricane wrote:
The Universe World wrote:What do you mean by that?

I bet in one month, EmbassyRegionia is still gonna look like a trash can dumpster can. Still WA infested, still barely any embassys, still with unwanted raiders.

Pessimist
Proud member of New World Union!

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:26 am

When life gives you detags, make do with what you have. That is how the saying goes, right? Well, TTT tried to detag three regions during this update. The first failed, the second was a success, and the third would’ve been a success… but defenders from another military showed up. But, in the spirit of the classic saying, we will make do with one detag yet again.

Regions Detagged: One
Portugal de Esquerda

Trigger: The Galactic Federation of Avalon (Agent of GUN)
Helper One: The Universe World (Useless Puppet)

LONG LIVE THE GREAT UNIVERSE! LONG LIVE TTT TRIUMVIRATE! END RAIDING!
Last edited by The Universe World on Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

Ambrossa
Spokesperson

Postby Ambrossa » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:28 am

The Universe World wrote:When life gives you detags, make do with what you have. That is how the saying goes, right? Well, TTT tried to detag three regions this update. The first failed, the second was a success, and the third would’ve been a success… but defenders from another military showed up. But, in the spirit of the classic saying, we will make do with one detag yet again.

Portugal de Esquerda

We tried

The Gilded Ray
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Ray » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:08 am

The Universe World wrote:When life gives you detags, make do with what you have. That is how the saying goes, right? Well, TTT tried to detag three regions during this update. The first failed, the second was a success, and the third would’ve been a success… but defenders from another military showed up. But, in the spirit of the classic saying, we will make do with one detag yet again.

Portugal de Esquerda

Heyo! ^_^ be proud of the one detag that you got! Any military activity is good.

But just to note, unless that region had embassies with you guys previously before the region was raided and the embassies burned, constructing embassies with your home region might not be a good idea (defenders may consider that tagging rather than detagging) but then again I switched from defending to raiding over a year ago, things might change etc. But a current defender leader would be much better to hear from in regards to detags.
Ray (they/them)

The Stellar Phoenix and Praetor of Foreign Affairs of Inferno Stellaria

Malphe II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Malphe II » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:32 am

The Gilded Ray wrote:Heyo! ^_^ be proud of the one detag that you got! Any military activity is good.

But just to note, unless that region had embassies with you guys previously before the region was raided and the embassies burned, constructing embassies with your home region might not be a good idea (defenders may consider that tagging rather than detagging) but then again I switched from defending to raiding over a year ago, things might change etc. But a current defender leader would be much better to hear from in regards to detags.

Huh, yeah this. Try communicating more with established defender players, much safer & more effective than trying to learn the ropes by your lonesome.
malphe vytherov
i'm always ooc unless it's a formal statement

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:57 am

The Gilded Ray wrote:
The Universe World wrote:When life gives you detags, make do with what you have. That is how the saying goes, right? Well, TTT tried to detag three regions during this update. The first failed, the second was a success, and the third would’ve been a success… but defenders from another military showed up. But, in the spirit of the classic saying, we will make do with one detag yet again.

Portugal de Esquerda

Heyo! ^_^ be proud of the one detag that you got! Any military activity is good.

Hi,
The reason why we did that is because the region had embassies with us beforehand. Therefore, as detaggers, we reconstructed the embassies in order to fix the region. We are simultaneously embassy collectors and defenders, so this happens often. Thank you for the feedback!
Last edited by The Universe World on Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:12 am

We first need to address a matter before getting into this report. The Great Storm is no longer apart of the alliance formerly known as TTT Triumvirate. Due to clashing views, we decided it would be best to go our separate ways. Thus, the alliance has been renamed The Great Union (this is a working title, so this may change). However, The Great Storm is still allowed to participate in detags. But they will be credited as an external military force helping The Great Union.

Ok, now for the fun part of this update!

In the spirit of the classic 10s tune (link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjE9H8QlA4), we decided to detag update after update. That is right, we are coming at you with TWO consecutive reports! And a third may be coming soon ;).

Exotic Butters

Trigger: The Universe World (Useless Puppet)
Helper One: The Hurricane (this nation is a member of an external military)
Helper Two: The Galactic Federation of Avalon (Agent of GUN)

LONG LIVE THE GREAT UNIVERSE! LONG LIVE THE GREAT UNION! END RAIDING!
Last edited by The Universe World on Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Gilded Ray
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Ray » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:09 am

The Gilded Ray wrote:

Hi,
The reason why we did that is because the region had embassies with us beforehand. Therefore, as detaggers, we reconstructed the embassies in order to fix the region. We are simultaneously embassy collectors and defenders, so this happens often. Thank you for the feedback!

Oh that makes sense ^_^ Just wanted to be sure
Ray (they/them)

The Stellar Phoenix and Praetor of Foreign Affairs of Inferno Stellaria

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:22 am

Three consecutive reports! Who says small orgs are useless? Not us! With yet another slam dunk detag, it is clear that we are here to stay.

As we took the little Defensemobile for a spin, we saw a region filled to the brim with rubble and smoke. Determined to save the region and it’s natives, we went into the region and detagged it.

Algerbor

Trigger: The Hurricane (this nation is from an external military)
Helper: The Universe World (Useless Puppet)

LONG LIVE THE GREAT UNIVERSE! END RAIDING!

Note: whether or not this was a mission by The Great Union is debatable, as only one region in the bilateral alliance (The Great Universe) participated.
Last edited by The Universe World on Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Agent of GUN
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Agent of GUN » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:38 pm

The Universe World wrote:Three consecutive reports! Who says small orgs are useless? Not us! With yet another slam dunk detag, it is clear that we are here to stay.

As we took the little Defensemobile for a spin, we saw a region filled to the brim with rubble and smoke. Determined to save the region and it’s natives, we went into the region and detagged it.

Algerbor

Note: whether or not this was a mission by The Great Union is debatable, as only one region in the bilateral alliance (The Great Universe) participated.

Good job! Sorry I couldn't participate…

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:23 pm

The Universe World wrote:We first need to address a matter before getting into this report. The Great Storm is no longer apart of the alliance formerly known as TTT Triumvirate. Due to clashing views, we decided it would be best to go our separate ways. Thus, the alliance has been renamed The Great Union (this is a working title, so this may change). However, The Great Storm is still allowed to participate in detags. But they will be credited as an external military force helping The Great Union.

In the spirit of the classic 10s tune (link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjE9H8QlA4), we decided to detag update after update. That is right, we are coming at you with TWO consecutive reports! And a third may be coming soon ;).

Exotic Butters

1. Please don't use "this nation is a member of an external military" again, please
2. heres a name for your alliance, "The Universal Onion"

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:51 pm

Agent of GUN wrote:
The Universe World wrote:Three consecutive reports! Who says small orgs are useless? Not us! With yet another slam dunk detag, it is clear that we are here to stay.

Algerbor

Good job! Sorry I couldn't participate…

Thank you! It is ok :).
The Hurricane wrote:
The Universe World wrote:We first need to address a matter before getting into this report. The Great Storm is no longer apart of the alliance formerly known as TTT Triumvirate. Due to clashing views, we decided it would be best to go our separate ways. Thus, the alliance has been renamed The Great Union (this is a working title, so this may change). However, The Great Storm is still allowed to participate in detags. But they will be credited as an external military force helping The Great Union.

Exotic Butters

1. Please don't use "this nation is a member of an external military" again, please
2. heres a name for your alliance, "The Universal Onion"

1. Ok, what would you prefer to be credited as?
2. Thank you for the suggestion! We will consider it.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:25 pm

[quote="The Universe World";p="39532609"][quote="Agent of GUN";p="39532414"]
Good job! Sorry I couldn't participate…[/quote]
Thank you! It is ok :).
[quote="The Hurricane";p="39532479"]
1. Please don't use "this nation is a member of an external military" again, [b]please[/b]
2. heres a name for your alliance, "The Universal Onion"[/quote]
1. Ok, what would you prefer to be credited as?
2. Thank you for the suggestion! We will consider it.[/quote]
1. Just the plain [nation]the hurricane[/nation], nothing else
2. Your welcome! :)
Last edited by The Hurricane on Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ambrossa
Spokesperson

Postby Ambrossa » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:03 am

I would totall go with it, but there is already a region with a raiding/defending organisation with Onion in the name. :(

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:34 am

We planned to detag two regions last night but I fell asleep uh, the Defensemobile broke down. But we got one detag done! Now we are at the repair shop, getting Defensemobile ready for minor. The mechanic is telling us nothing is wrong with the vehicle, but I am sure he is wrong *sweats*.

Fortnite Players

Helper: The Hurricane

Team Leo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Team Leo » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:37 am

The Universe World wrote:We planned to detag two regions last night but I fell asleep uh, the Defensemobile broke down. But we got one detag done! Now we are at the repair shop, getting Defensemobile ready for minor. The mechanic is telling us nothing is wrong with the vehicle, but I am sure he is wrong *sweats*.

Fortnite Players

Dude if raiderdom ended, defenders wouldn't exist. Y'all exist bc of us...

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:38 am

Team Leo wrote:
The Universe World wrote:We planned to detag two regions last night but I fell asleep uh, the Defensemobile broke down. But we got one detag done! Now we are at the repair shop, getting Defensemobile ready for minor. The mechanic is telling us nothing is wrong with the vehicle, but I am sure he is wrong *sweats*.

Fortnite Players

I am aware. And I would be very happy if raiderdom ended even though that means no more defending.
Your 180 change in beliefs because you were offered a card is hilarious, especially since you used to be a hardcore, over the top defender. Now you have a holier-than-thou attitude because you think you saw the light by raiding. Sad.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:24 pm

Team Leo wrote:

I am aware. And I would be very happy if raiderdom ended even though that means no more defending.
Your 180 change in beliefs because you were offered a card is hilarious, especially since you used to be a hardcore, over the top defender. Now you have a holier-than-thou attitude because you think you saw the light by raiding. Sad.

Wow. how much was the card?
Last edited by The Hurricane on Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Galactic Federation of Avalon
Attaché

Founded: Mar 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Federation of Avalon » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:17 pm

The Hurricane wrote:
The Universe World wrote:I am aware. And I would be very happy if raiderdom ended even though that means no more defending.

Wow. how much was the card?

Malice gifted out some legendaries for free to anyone involved in the EmbassyRegionia raid.
Proud founder and Executive Minister of The Galactic Union of Nations!

Amateur Defender, Leader of the Galactic Union if Nations Defense Forces. Identifies as independent in the political scheme of things.

Please consider joining my region. We're not even a month old and we have a organised regional government and President, as well as a constitution!

One Small Island
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby One Small Island » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:32 pm

Team Leo wrote:Dude if raiderdom ended, defenders wouldn't exist. Y'all exist bc of us...

Why don't you give it a try and see how many of us complain.
Generally Retired
They//Them
Trying to find peace and enjoyment in the game again.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:09 am

Is it just me or are TGU and company really trying to detag Jenny, an unofficial jump point literally founded by a raider? :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:19 am

Tinhampton wrote:Is it just me or are TGU and company really trying to detag Jenny, an unofficial jump point literally founded by a raider? :P

Nothing like jumping into the region hours ahead of the update lol.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay