NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of The Great Universe: Holdings Project

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Universe World
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Embassy of The Great Universe: Holdings Project

Postby The Universe World » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:17 am

This is the forum embassy for The Great Universe. Here, you will find info about the happenings of the region, and in the process, learn all about our wonderful community. Interested? Contact a member of the regional government, and join our Discord: https://discord.gg/CnPfd4zG2D
Long live TGU! End raiding!
Last edited by The Universe World on Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:08 pm, edited 45 times in total.
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:54 pm

Hey even though you're looking to end my favorite past time on this site, just wanted to stop by your new embassy and wish you luck! Always good to see new threads and faces popping up. :)

If ever you need any help, feel free to reach out.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:18 pm

old ally, congrats on starting your new embassy after 4 years, looking forward to what future dramas you get into

Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

The Universe World
Diplomat

Embassy of The Great Universe’s Statement on Aliados Brasile

Postby The Universe World » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:53 pm

Good evening. The raid of Aliados Brasileiros that commenced yesterday has shocked the government of The Great Universe and Universals. This is yet another example of the senseless, rotten reality of raiding The Great Universe despises and hopes to eventually do away with. We are appalled by this raid and send our support to the people of Aliados Brasileiros, and we are announcing that we are allowing members of Aliados Brasileiros to immigrate to The Great Universe. We are also announcing that we are allowing the real, true government of Aliados Brasileiros to operate out of The Great Universe until they are able to retake their land. We refuse to have diplomatic relations with the fake government that has been installed in this coup. We strongly condemn this raid, and the regions that participated in it, which are The Black Hawks, Lone Wolves United, the West Pacific, The Communist Bloc, Osiris, The Brotherhood of Malice, The Great North, Karma, and The Shadows. God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all. Godspeed Aliados Brasileiros. Sincerely, The Universe World, Founder and Leader of The Great Universe.
Last edited by The Universe World on Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Three Updates

Postby The Universe World » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:28 pm

Good day. We have three things on the docket today.

First, our WA Delegate, Louras, tragically ceased to exist three days ago. We currently have no WA Delegate. This is extremely unfortunate for our region and it’s people, but we shall prevail. Louras was a quiet WA Delegate, but an appreciated one. We mourn the loss of him today, and we will never forget him.

Second, our close ally, THE AGORA, collapsed yesterday, after the three nations remaining in the region (who also composed the regional government) ceased to exist. In order to prevent the region from dying and being refounded, we sent our puppet, GM Canada, who had once lived in the region. They will stay in the region until the members of the region return. If they never return, GM Canada will stay forever. This collapse has deeply saddened our region and it’s people, and we hope to one day see THE AGORA return.

Third, we are happy and proud to announce that we are on track to join Council of Minuscule and Small Regions today. The poll wraps up in three hours and, so far, everyone who has voted has voted to join. Joining this Council will help our effort to continue to improve foreign relations. This will be the third alliance composed of more than two regions that we are apart of. The other two are Bloc Brigade and Interregional Defence Pact headquarters. The Great Universe is excited to join this Council, and we look forward to it.

Thank you for reading this. God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all. Long live The Great Universe! End raiding!
Last edited by The Universe World on Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Galactic Federation of Avalon
Attaché

Founded: Mar 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Federation of Avalon » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:01 pm

Hello!

This is a message from the Founder and Executive Minister of The Galactic Union of Nations concerning our embassy and future.

Following my region's recent Presidential election (check out our regional Embassy thread for more information), some things have been brought to my attention. I would like to request an official alliance with GUN and The Great Universe. This may or may not include the construction of our own defender army (to combine with yours) using your region as a jump point in the future once we get more able members.

If you agree, than I will construct an official proclamation recording our deal and officially create our alliance.
Proud founder and Executive Minister of The Galactic Union of Nations!

Amateur Defender, Leader of the Galactic Union if Nations Defense Forces. Identifies as independent in the political scheme of things.

Please consider joining my region. We're not even a month old and we have a organised regional government and President, as well as a constitution!

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:03 pm

The Galactic Federation of Avalon wrote:Hello!

This is a message from the Founder and Executive Minister of The Galactic Union of Nations concerning our embassy and future.

Following my region's recent Presidential election (check out our regional Embassy thread for more information), some things have been brought to my attention. I would like to request an official alliance with GUN and The Great Universe. This may or may not include the construction of our own defender army (to combine with yours) using your region as a jump point in the future once we get more able members.

If you agree, than I will construct an official proclamation recording our deal and officially create our alliance.

Hi,
We agree to all of these terms except for merging our militaries. We are willing to work alongside your military and allow your military to use our jump point, but we refuse to merge our militaries. Other than that, we agree to everything. We are excited for this alliance. Thank you!

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Federation of Avalon » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:07 pm

Thank you!

Amateur Defender, Leader of the Galactic Union if Nations Defense Forces. Identifies as independent in the political scheme of things.

Please consider joining my region. We're not even a month old and we have a organised regional government and President, as well as a constitution!

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:07 pm

The Galactic Federation of Avalon wrote:Thank you!

You’re welcome!

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:12 pm

Why would Avalon immediately seek an alliance between TGU and GUN? And why would he do so on TGU's forum thread rather than via telegram?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Federation of Avalon » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:15 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Why would Avalon immediately seek an alliance between TGU and GUN? And why would he do so on TGU's forum thread rather than via telegram?

Because I want to make my region as well-versed and as good as possible. A defender army will improve regional security and popularity

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:06 pm

The Galactic Federation of Avalon wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Why would Avalon immediately seek an alliance between TGU and GUN? And why would he do so on TGU's forum thread rather than via telegram?

Because I want to make my region as well-versed and as good as possible. A defender army will improve regional security and popularity

I think his concern is that talking about something like that on a forum that anyone can access will hinder the security of both of our regions. He also might be implying that you are attempting to sabotage TGU, albeit I am not sure if he is implying that or not. I agree with the first implication, but not the second one if it exists.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:34 pm

I'm implying that Gameplay is a poor location to negotiate a treaty. :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Federation of Avalon » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:40 pm

Tinhampton wrote:I'm implying that Gameplay is a poor location to negotiate a treaty. :P

How so? It's OOC, non-RP-related, and involves defeder gameplay. :blink:

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:34 pm

Tinhampton wrote:I'm implying that Gameplay is a poor location to negotiate a treaty. :P

Agreed. But Avalon is new and is a very promising player, so I will cut him some slack. I was not the brightest bulb when I first joined (or for the first two years after I joined. I am sure that I am not the only one who remembers my horrible cringey dispatches). And he is doing much better now than I did back then.
Last edited by The Universe World on Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Democratic Republic of Avalon
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Avalon » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:49 pm

The Universe World wrote:

Agreed. But Avalon is new and is a very promising player, so I will cut him some slack. I was not the brightest bulb when I first joined (or for the first two years after I joined. I am sure that I am not the only one who remembers my horrible cringey dispatches). And he is doing much better now than I did back then.

Oh I'm not that new. Check out my main, Ambrossa

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:58 pm

The Democratic Republic of Avalon wrote:
The Universe World wrote:Agreed. But Avalon is new and is a very promising player, so I will cut him some slack. I was not the brightest bulb when I first joined (or for the first two years after I joined. I am sure that I am not the only one who remembers my horrible cringey dispatches). And he is doing much better now than I did back then.

Oh I'm not that new. Check out my main, Ambrossa

Fair. But, in comparison to me and Tinhampton; you are new. No offense.
Last edited by The Universe World on Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambrossa
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2021

Postby Ambrossa » Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:52 pm

None taken
Proud member of New World Union!

The Universe World
Diplomat

EmbassyRegionia

Postby The Universe World » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:08 am

Good day. Today, I am announcing the official end of Phase One of the TTT Triumvirate’s operations in EmbassyRegionia. TTT Triumvirate is a new alliance that consists of The Great Universe, The Galactic Union of Nations, and The Great Storm. We are all regions with defense operations and a common goal of liberating regions. That was our reasoning for stationing our troops in EmbassyRegionia. When raiders came for the region, TTT Triumvirate was there to stop them. We provided critical information to other defenders, and helped banish the raiders, ending the insurgency. We, along with White Hawks, uncovered multiple raider plots and put a stop to them. And we have stayed to protect the region. Through this, we have changed the fabric of the region’s community, and have made it vibrant and stronger. This is a great achievement and a show of the power of our alliance.

That being said, we cannot stay in the region forever, but, we cannot leave it to the wolves either. That is why I am announcing the end of Phase One of our operation. We will now switch to a rotating format, so the region is still protected, while also allowing us to work in other operations. This is just the beginning of TTT Triumvirate, and we look forward to our future. Thank you. God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

The Universe World
Diplomat

TTT Triumvirate’s First Solo Detag

Postby The Universe World » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:34 am

T’was a quiet day, when a Brotherhood full of Malice decided to come and raid the day’s featured region. Horror swept across the region, but lurking in the shadows was TTT Triumvirate. With mops and brooms in hand, TTT Triumvirate swooped in and saved the day (and this time with no help from anyone else)!

Regions Detagged: 1
Steam Punk

Trigger/Leader: The Galactic Federation of Avalon (Agent of GUN)
Helper One: The Universe World (Poll Maker)
Helper Two: The Hurricane

Each region in TTT Triumvirate, which consists of The Great Universe, The Galactic Union of Nations, and The Great Storm, participated in this detag.

LONG LIVE TTT TRIUMVIRATE! END RAIDING!
Last edited by The Universe World on Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

Team Leo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Team Leo » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:27 am

The Universe World wrote:T’was a quiet day, when a Brotherhood full of Malice decided to come and raid the day’s featured region. Horror swept across the region, but lurking in the shadows was TTT Triumvirate. With mops and brooms in hand, TTT Triumvirate swooped in and saved the day (and this time with no help from anyone else)!

Regions Liberated: 1
Steam Punk

Each region in TTT Triumvirate, which consists of The Great Universe, The Galactic Union of Nations, and The Great Storm, participated in this liberation.

Congrats!

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:41 am

The Universe World wrote:T’was a quiet day, when a Brotherhood full of Malice decided to come and raid the day’s featured region. Horror swept across the region, but lurking in the shadows was TTT Triumvirate. With mops and brooms in hand, TTT Triumvirate swooped in and saved the day (and this time with no help from anyone else)!

Steam Punk

Each region in TTT Triumvirate, which consists of The Great Universe, The Galactic Union of Nations, and The Great Storm, participated in this liberation.

A liberation is forcibly switching raiders out of a region where their military has refused to leave. A detag is cleaning up the region after the fact, which is what occurred here.

I'd like it better if you had not changed the region's WFE to your update report and spammed the region's RMB. The goal of defenders is to preserve the region in the state that its natives left it, restoring it to as close of a point as we can determine it was with the tools we have. Not to make our own marks on the region without the native's consent.

Training in basic defending operations is provided by every major defender military. As I said in the past, I highly recommend one or all of your people pursue this training, for it is much more difficult to reinvent the wheel and guess how it works from a distance.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:42 am

Refuge Isle wrote:

Steam Punk

A liberation is forcibly switching raiders out of a region where their military has refused to leave. A detag is cleaning up the region after the fact, which is what occurred here.

I'd like it better if you had not changed the region's WFE to your update report and spammed the region's RMB. The goal of defenders is to preserve the region in the state that its natives left it, restoring it to as close of a point as we can determine it was with the tools we have. Not to make our own marks on the region without the native's consent.

Training in basic defending operations is provided by every major defender military. As I said in the past, I highly recommend one or all of your people pursue this training, for it is much more difficult to reinvent the wheel and guess how it works from a distance.

We did restore the WFE, flag, tags, and unsuppressed posts. The update report was only temporary until we found it; you must not have looked at it again. I will change the terminology to detag. In regards to training, that is in the works. I do not mind advice being given, but please look at what we did first, because we did fix everything possible.
Last edited by The Universe World on Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:50 am

The Universe World wrote:
Refuge Isle wrote:

We did restore the WFE, flag, tags, and unsuppressed posts. The update report was only temporary until we found it; you must not have looked at it again. I will change the terminology to detag. In regards to training, that is in the works. I do not mind advice being given, but please look at what we did first, because we did fix everything possible.

You still spammed the native RMB with your content and you're building embassies with the target region and your home region without the native's consent.

I am looking at it presently.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:52 am

Refuge Isle wrote:
The Universe World wrote:We did restore the WFE, flag, tags, and unsuppressed posts. The update report was only temporary until we found it; you must not have looked at it again. I will change the terminology to detag. In regards to training, that is in the works. I do not mind advice being given, but please look at what we did first, because we did fix everything possible.

You still spammed the native RMB with your content and you're building embassies with the target region and your home region without the native's consent.

I am looking at it presently.

The embassies were not my decision, so I will speak with Avalon about that and get them halted. The RMB was primarily used to coordinate, with the exception of Avalon posting about TTT Triumvirate.
Last edited by The Universe World on Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay