NATION

PASSWORD

Population Question

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Embreydo
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Population Question

Postby Embreydo » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:49 pm

I was wondering how fast a nation gains population. Is it 1 million every 5 hours or something? I would like to know, so I can calculate how fast I will get 1 billion citizens.

The Kingdom of the Three Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of the Three Isles » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:52 pm

Embreydo wrote:I was wondering how fast a nation gains population. Is it 1 million every 5 hours or something? I would like to know, so I can calculate how fast I will get 1 billion citizens.

I think it’s roughly 5 million per WA update. Of course, the timing of the update kind of effects the population, but on average (8 hours), 5 million people.
No, this is not the Iron Cross (I swear), and no I ain’t a N@zi.
Ordo Theutonicorum wrote: they have a cross-pattee on their flag??
Those who say they are based aren’t based. Those who say they are humble ain’t humble. Those who say they are chads ain’t chads.

Embreydo
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Embreydo » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:58 pm

The Kingdom Of The Three Isles wrote:
Embreydo wrote:I was wondering how fast a nation gains population. Is it 1 million every 5 hours or something? I would like to know, so I can calculate how fast I will get 1 billion citizens.

I think it’s roughly 5 million per WA update. Of course, the timing of the update kind of effects the population, but on average (8 hours), 5 million people.

So if I did that math right, I should reach 1 billion in roughly 102 hours, and 500 million in roughly 16 hours. Thanks.

Resilient Acceleration
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Resilient Acceleration » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:03 am

Embreydo wrote:
The Kingdom Of The Three Isles wrote:I think it’s roughly 5 million per WA update. Of course, the timing of the update kind of effects the population, but on average (8 hours), 5 million people.

So if I did that math right, I should reach 1 billion in roughly 102 hours, and 500 million in roughly 16 hours. Thanks.

It's definitely not every 8 hours, my nation needed 6 months before it reached 1 billion, for example.
Last edited by Resilient Acceleration on Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

TLDR News | Exclusive: GLOBAL DRONE CRISIS! "Hyper-advanced" Chinese military AI design leaked online by unknown groups, Pres. Yang issues warning of "major outbreak of 3D-printed drone swarm terrorist attacks to US civilians and assets" | Secretary Pasca to expand surveillance on all financial activities through pattern recognition AI to curb the supply chain of QAnon and other domestic terror grassroots

A near-future scenario where transhumanist tech barons and their ruthless capitalism are trying to save the planet, emphasis on "try" | Resilient Accelerationism in a nutshell | OOC

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:04 am

Embreydo wrote:
The Kingdom Of The Three Isles wrote:I think it’s roughly 5 million per WA update. Of course, the timing of the update kind of effects the population, but on average (8 hours), 5 million people.

No, you gain population once per day, not every eight hours. As the above user said, it takes about 6 months to reach 1 billion population from the starting population of 5 million.
Last edited by Gandoor on Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Embreydo
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Embreydo » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:11 am

Gandoor wrote:
Embreydo wrote:So if I did that math right, I should reach 1 billion in roughly 102 hours, and 500 million in roughly 16 hours. Thanks.

No, you gain population once per day, not every eight hours. As the above user said, it takes about 6 months to reach 1 billion population from the starting population of 5 million.

Oh, then time to wait for Janurary. Thank you.

Aya Democratic Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Aya Democratic Republic » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:57 pm

How it works:

5 million people - You get 1 million people per day

10 million people - 2 million per day

20 million people - 3 million per day

32 million people - 4 million per day

40 million people - 5 million per day

50 million people - 6 million per day

62 million people - 5-7 million per day

After you gain 62 million, the growth does not change.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay