NATION

PASSWORD

Lone Wolves United - For Your Protection

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

A Bloodred Moon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby A Bloodred Moon » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:13 pm

Hulldom wrote:
Vando0sa wrote:We tried to raid stuff but we ended up doing not that.. but the dishes got done so Victory for Raider Unity today!

The real enemy of raider unity: that tough grime on the baking pan after lasagna night.

Defender piles are nothing compared to the piles of dishes to be done every day.

The Castle of Dark Illusions wrote:
A Bloodred Moon wrote:Yes, when I'm thinking of all those major defender victories this year I can only be envious of your success rate.

You sound grumpy, I'd suggest skipping a few updates to get some sleep but 'a few updates' would be LWUs entire yearly activity.

Quality over quantity, I always say. It falls somewhat flat given the defender performance on every major operation this year, but I have to admit that was a good attempt.

Haganham wrote:We got 30 yesterday before yall gave up.
Honestly id trade for clean dishes

Ah, I forgot tag raids were the real fight.
JoWhatup

Alpha Emeritus of Lone Wolves United - For Your Protection

Haganham
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:27 pm

A Bloodred Moon wrote:Ah, I forgot tag raids were the real fight.

Do something more interesting then. It's not like I like chasing taggers anyway.
Imagine reading a signature, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw sinawtur iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

… wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie sinatwr?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha signwtr, good job!

Chef Big Dog
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Chef Big Dog » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:02 pm

Haganham wrote:
A Bloodred Moon wrote:Ah, I forgot tag raids were the real fight.

Do something more interesting then. It's not like I like chasing taggers anyway.

Perhaps you should try your hand at Security Council authorship. Passing an SC resolution seems to be one of the main defender metrics for victory these days anyways. Besides of course epic detags.
Lone Wolves United - Hearts and Minds
Proud Griefer

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:59 am

Chef Big Dog wrote:
Haganham wrote:Do something more interesting then. It's not like I like chasing taggers anyway.

Perhaps you should try your hand at Security Council authorship. Passing an SC resolution seems to be one of the main defender metrics for victory these days anyways. Besides of course epic detags.

I dunno, I thought we handled you guys tonight pretty well ;)
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Haganham
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:46 pm

Chef Big Dog wrote:
Haganham wrote:Do something more interesting then. It's not like I like chasing taggers anyway.

Please let me know what you think viewtopic.php?f=24&p=39981473#p39981473
Imagine reading a signature, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw sinawtur iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

… wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie sinatwr?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha signwtr, good job!

Chef Big Dog
Spokesperson

Tyranny by Majority

Postby Chef Big Dog » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:01 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:
Chef Big Dog wrote:Perhaps you should try your hand at Security Council authorship. Passing an SC resolution seems to be one of the main defender metrics for victory these days anyways. Besides of course epic detags.

I dunno, I thought we handled you guys tonight pretty well ;)

Yes you guys ending the 380 day streak in The Sacred Marian Empire was impressive. That's some defending I can definitely get behind.

Tonight though the two chasers were a bit on the slow side. Great practice though I suppose!

Haganham wrote:
Chef Big Dog wrote:Perhaps you should try your hand at Security Council authorship. Passing an SC resolution seems to be one of the main defender metrics for victory these days anyways. Besides of course epic detags.

Please let me know what you think viewtopic.php?f=24&p=39981473#p39981473

Beautiful proposal. It captures the spirit of the SC perfectly. I think you have a bright career ahead of you.
Proud Griefer

Chef Big Dog
Spokesperson

Tyranny by Majority

Lone Wolves United Spreads Pro-Smoking Philosophy

Postby Chef Big Dog » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:43 am

In Lone Wolves United we're all about standing up for what's right. That's why we're out here today supporting the noble cause of Big Tobacco. Many lies have been spread about smoking and the brave corporations that work tirelessly to ensure people get the cigarettes they need. Big Tobacco corporations have even been accused of illegally smuggling cigarettes into certain countries. You know who else was accused of smuggling by authoritarians? Han Solo. Many great heroes of history were smokers. Titanic figures such as George Washington, Gandalf, Joan of Arc, and Solid Snake were all proud smokers. It's a little known fact that the person who actually destroyed the Ring of Power was Phillip Morris himself. His last words were "I've got this Frodo, you can rest easy with the smooth flavor of marlboro reds." With all of this in mind, we ask that everyone in the NSverse join us in standing shoulder to shoulder with Phillip Morris International, British American Tobacco, and Japan Tobacco International. The revolution starts with you, start smoking today.

Soldiers of Big Tobacco:

Lone Wolves United
Khan A Bloodred Moon
Khalif Chef Big Dog
Alpha Emeritus Scardino
Alpha Emeritus Untitled Goose Game
Kheshig Valoptia
Kheshig Gongantina
Wolf Vando0sa
Wolf Suir

The West Pacific
First Mate Nagaraningrad
Quartermaster Teralyon
Powder Monkey Synne Clo

Proud Griefer

Scardino
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Scardino » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:56 am

If we don’t stand up for big tobacco, who will? I say bring back smoking sections in high schools.
Scardino
Alpha Emeritus - LWU

Cormactopia II - God damn it Scardino
Drachen - god damnit scar
Syberis - Dammit Scar
Mall - fok u scar
Anerastreia - Scar so racist
Liliarchy - you evil evil man
Xoriet - You're adorable, Scar
Altino - Scar, I think I love you
Lamb Stone - Scardino knows I <3 him.
Severisen - Scar is the Rod Stewart of raiding
Roavin - Scardino has a sexy voice.
Biyah - so, I dearly love Scardino, he rocks my nuts
Lost - you're hulk mixed with tony stark
Cain - Scar restrains himself quite significantly on NS and is still known far and wide for his antics.
Biyah - God help us from Fedele bringing back the old ways. The current level of inept is just fine, thanks

Malphe II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Malphe II » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:59 am

can wolves even physically smoke
malphe vytherov
i'm always ooc unless it's a formal statement

Scardino
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Scardino » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:19 am

Malphe II wrote:can wolves even physically smoke

I wasn’t really prepared for these kinds of existential questions.
Scardino
Alpha Emeritus - LWU

Syberis - Dammit Scar
Mall - fok u scar
Cain - Scar restrains himself quite significantly on NS and is still known far and wide for his antics.
Biyah - God help us from Fedele bringing back the old ways. The current level of inept is just fine, thanks

Aenglaland
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aenglaland » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:24 am

It's a mystery how I lived all my life so far without even thinking about this.

I need answers.
Aye, 'tis Loh
"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems"

Hulldom
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hulldom » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:35 am

Now this is evil.
...And I feel like I'm clinging to a cloud!

PhilTech
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:41 am

BRAVO! :clap: :D :clap:
-------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ -----------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED.....................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.........................

Haganham
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:06 am

Aenglaland wrote:

It's a mystery how I lived all my life so far without even thinking about this.

I need answers.

I suspect not. I base this on the fact that dogs need to lap up water because they can't close their lips, wolves would need to do the same to smoke and are physiologically similar to dogs.
Thus i conclude that the above report has been altered, probably to cover up LWUs dip habit.
Last edited by Haganham on Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Scardino
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Scardino » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:23 am

Haganham wrote:
Aenglaland wrote:It's a mystery how I lived all my life so far without even thinking about this.

I need answers.

I suspect not. I base this on the fact that dogs need to lap up water because they can't close their lips, wolves would need to do the same to smoke and are physiologically similar to dogs.
Thus i conclude that the above report has been altered, probably to cover up LWUs dip habit.

Why would they use their mouths?
Scardino
Alpha Emeritus - LWU

Syberis - Dammit Scar
Mall - fok u scar

The Web of Life and Destiny
Attaché

Founded: Sep 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Web of Life and Destiny » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:19 pm

Hmm maybe this is just a me thing, but isn’t this kind of a… bad thing to be promoting? I would say “yeah this is obviously a joke” but NS is a place where impressionable 13-year-olds run wild, people who could very easily take this in the wrong way. I know, I used to be friends with… a lot of them. Ignore me freely, I don’t intend to actually change this theme or to be some kind of “moral defender gotcha”. I frankly couldn’t care less about raiders vs defenders, and I intend this fully as an OOC comment. Personally though, I just feel like this is the kind of thing I would avoid on a browser game full of children and impressionable viewers. Just wanted to make my two cents known :) Have a wonderful night.

A Cigarette A Day Keeps The Doctor Away
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Defenders choke on secondhand smoke

Postby A Cigarette A Day Keeps The Doctor Away » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:39 pm

This minor update 33 so called liberators who have been brainwashed by anti-tobacco propaganda moved in in an attempt to remove the Smoker Coalition from The philosophy zone. Despite having a 12 endorsement lead on the noble Phillip Morris fans, defenders failed to take control of the region with two of them moving in after the region was done updating. We encourage defenders to embrace the positive health benefits of tobacco products for if they had stimulated by nicotine perhaps they would have moved faster, had a tighter trigger, and actually cross endorsed properly. All in all 10 defenders were banned and the banner of Big Tobacco still flies high over the region.

Keep the revolution near and dear to your hearts smokers!

Lone Wolves United - Occupying the Moral High Ground
Last edited by A Cigarette A Day Keeps The Doctor Away on Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cretanja
Attaché

Founded: Oct 01, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cretanja » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:49 pm

*cough* Good job, y’all! *cough*

:cigarette-emoji: :smoke-emoji:
/\_/\
( (@v@) )
( ) : : : ( )
VV-VV
Priest
Guardian
Deputy Scribe
Sekhmet Legionnaire
Vizier of Community Affairs
Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
~ Hail the Pharaoh! Hail the Osiris Fraternal Order! ~
Former Second Minister
Former Minister of FA&D
 ☭ PROUD TCB PATRIOT ☭ 
Accounts, Records, Accomplishments, & More
Kyru’s Words Live On

Refiria
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2022
Capitalizt

Postby Refiria » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:33 pm

starts coughing Holy shit- guys begins coughing out liver amazing dies job..
Music for Airports

TPFKAQ
Only person to become WA Delegate of over 300 regions in one update, and second person to become WA Delegate of over 200 regions in one update
Founder, Admiral and Fleet Commander of Ijaka, Lieutenant and Commander of The Black Hawks, Big Six Tagger in Lily
Proud to be a citizen of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Basic disclaimer: I am always right. Worship my every move. Also, they/them

Gongantina
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 17, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gongantina » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:19 pm

A Cigarette A Day Keeps The Doctor Away wrote:

This minor update 33 so called liberators who have been brainwashed by anti-tobacco propaganda moved in in an attempt to remove the Smoker Coalition from The philosophy zone. Despite having a 12 endorsement lead on the noble Phillip Morris fans, defenders failed to take control of the region with two of them moving in after the region was done updating. We encourage defenders to embrace the positive health benefits of tobacco products for if they had stimulated by nicotine perhaps they would have moved faster, had a tighter trigger, and actually cross endorsed properly. All in all 10 defenders were banned and the banner of Big Tobacco still flies high over the region.

Keep the revolution near and dear to your hearts smokers!

Lone Wolves United - Occupying the Moral High Ground

This is amazing. At first, I was pretty skeptical about the benefits of smoking, but after I saw a pro-smoking flier made by LWU, I started smoking. The health benefits can be noted as soon as you start smoking; for example, you start coughing a lot, which will empty your lungs and keep the bacteria out. Afterwards, my doctor said I had "lung cancer", can you believe it? If I hadn't started smoking, it'd have gone undetected. Then, I tested positive for diabetes, which is a good thing, because it means there's a lot of glucose (energy) in my blood. Anyways, I have to continue smoking.
Bye bye and thank y'all for changing my mind!
Kheshig and operations leader in Lone Wolves United

Fuck Democracy
-Humanish

in unrelated news: If you guys want me to draw something for you I'll draw it for a $5 commission
-Tom

The hidden secret

Discord: GSZ#0344

Haganham
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:27 pm

Scardino wrote:
Haganham wrote:I suspect not. I base this on the fact that dogs need to lap up water because they can't close their lips, wolves would need to do the same to smoke and are physiologically similar to dogs.

what other orifice might they use? :blink:

Scardino
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Scardino » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:29 pm

Haganham wrote:
Scardino wrote:

what other orifice might they use? :blink:

If you have to ask, you obviously aren’t Kool enough to do it.
Scardino
Alpha Emeritus - LWU

Syberis - Dammit Scar
Mall - fok u scar

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:36 pm

This is the most LWU operation I've seen in years

A Cigarette A Day Keeps The Doctor Away
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Defenders still choking on secondhand smoke

Postby A Cigarette A Day Keeps The Doctor Away » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:39 am

Have you ever seen 25 defenders jump in a region with an 18 nation beachhead against a raider delegate with 24 endorsements and still fail to liberate the region? LWU has. This last major update 25 liberators jumped into The philosophy zone to try to avenge their fallen brethren from minor update. Unfortunately for them, the smoke inside the region was too thick for 24 of them due to our "A Pack A Day Keeps The Doctor Away" initiative. You read that correctly. 25 defenders jumped and they only made a gain of one single endorsement. While those would be good numbers for sending out recruitment telegrams, they don't exactly cut the mustard for liberations.

The ban count is now 34.

Lone Wolves United - There is no concrete evidence that tobacco products are harmful
Last edited by A Cigarette A Day Keeps The Doctor Away on Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Altys
Attaché

Founded: Aug 12, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Altys » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:55 am

Based
Minister of Foreign Affairs of The East Pacific
The East Pacific
World Assembly Delegate x2
Chief Minister of Regional Affairs
Minister of Culture x2
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs