NATION

PASSWORD

Lone Wolves United - For Your Protection

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

A Bloodred Moon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby A Bloodred Moon » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:06 am

We'd like to note that we are, in fact, alive. We've been somewhat quiet on these forums since our record-breaking op in A Liberal Haven, which we are certain is for strategic reasons rather than laziness on our part. But we aren't inactive, on the contrary, we've been doing things, which I shall now bore- err, enlighten you with. Last things first (because chronological orders are confusing and we shall not use them), we raided Nova Historiae at major tonight, and provided assistance to The Black Hawks in their raid on Warzone Sandbox. We broke a 592-day and a 924-day streak in the same update, as well as our own turnout record - for this update, 14 LWU-affiliated updaters showed up, breaking our previous record of 12 updaters on the same night.

The cast of scholars writing new history:
Khan A Bloodred Moon
Il-Khan General Kawaii
Khalif Sidoneia
Alpha Emertius Green
Kheshig Yozhizawa Kasumi
Kheshig Gankands
Kheshig Rose Weisberg-Talleyrand
Late Wolf Syberis
Wolf Gregory Swan
Wolf Franfurter
Wolf Gangsang
Wolf Vandoosa
Wolf McMannia Whitehall
Wolf Six Feet Away

However, we've been doing more things over the past month and a half or so since we reported on A Liberal Haven. Because I need to pad out my report to make it seem like I'm saying something important, we will report on it here. Firstly, we provided support to our friends in The Brotherhood of Malice for their operation in The Mystical Council (you can't really have missed that one), where we brought close to 50 pilers. Which is neat, and is also a good excuse to explain what we were busy doing for the majority of February. Then, on the minor update of 26/02/2022, LWU stopped by The Islands of Smead during a training raid, before being informed the region would not be defended. We decorated it, held it, then got bored and decided we'd move on to do something else instead, so we hit Furry Antifascist Alliance on the major of 27/02/2022, sent out a ping and waited until minor to see if we could ban some defenders. Technical difficulties ensued, the region was liberated, so we moved on to raid The Region of Warsaw during another training raid on 03/03/2022. Unfortunately the founder returned, but we still had a good time and we got to promote several participants.

We're certain a longer and slightly more coherent update on our recent activities will be coming to an embassy near you shortly, once we get to writing it. We're certain it will include the stale memes, lame jokes and half-hearted puns we are beloved for, but for now this was our brief update.
JoWhatup

Alpha Emeritus of Lone Wolves United - For Your Protection

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:13 am

That is a lot of wolves! Love seeing Syberis and Vandy in there.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Omnicidal Goddesses
Civilian

Founded: Mar 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Omnicidal Goddesses » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:37 am

We did it! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:39 am

I love the WFE you guys used in NH. Looking forward to writing more history alongside the Wolves!
Formerly known as Ambroscus Koth, +1843 posts. Trust no one.
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:36 pm

We might have tried for a raid and failed but I was bored with one more WA.. so I jokingly jumped around a bit and got a LOT of fendas chasing after just little old me..

I made that many fendas go EEEEP!.. so I'd call it a victory even without a hit.
Kevät itkee talven töitä Käy hyinen tuulen henki Kevät itkee talven töitä Virta kantaa luita rantaan

Defending Ivysaur
Civilian

Founded: Mar 22, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Defending Ivysaur » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:16 pm

Vando0sa wrote:We might have tried for a raid and failed but I was bored with one more WA.. so I jokingly jumped around a bit and got a LOT of fendas chasing after just little old me..

I think this explains it.

Nepleslia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Nepleslia » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:05 am

Defending Ivysaur wrote:
Vando0sa wrote:We might have tried for a raid and failed but I was bored with one more WA.. so I jokingly jumped around a bit and got a LOT of fendas chasing after just little old me..

I think this explains it.

Or this. :P
Last edited by Nepleslia on Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gankands
Secretary

Founded: Aug 28, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gankands » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:38 pm

Greetings, I am Gankands. Following the occurrence of what this post pertains to the two times that I have led it, I would kindly like to remind those chasing me to use common sense when jumping to where I jump lest you provide humor to me at your own expense. A region that has already updated isn't likely to update a second time during the same update nor can a single nation take the delegacy on their own.

Attempt 1 (March 28th, 2022) | Region Benny-Hilled: Smol Bean Paradise | Region Update Time: 12:26:26 AM (EDT)

Attempt 2 (April 10th, 2022) | Region Benny-Hilled: NANI | Region Update Time: 12:24:55 AM (EDT)

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:51 pm

Gankands wrote:Greetings

When the difference between defending a region and losing a region is a 1s margin of error, you tend to move first and check where you landed later. If you have time to read, you have time to lose.

Welcome to GP, I can only assume.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:25 pm

Refuge Isle wrote:
Gankands wrote:Greetings

When the difference between defending a region and losing a region is a 1s margin of error, you tend to move first and check where you landed later. If you have time to read, you have time to lose.

Welcome to GP, I can only assume.

In this dark future, we are all illiterate.
Last edited by Lord Dominator on Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:28 pm

Refuge Isle wrote:When the difference between defending a region and losing a region is a 1s margin of error, you tend to move first and check where you landed later. If you have time to read, you have time to lose.

What Gankands posted are called "meme thorns". I do them sometimes when there's a break in the action during update, and they're only ever meant as a light-hearted thing, so... Flexing on defenders over meme thorns is an interesting choice.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Malphe II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Malphe II » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:27 am

Bleh. Find better things to gloat over, & at least make the gloating remotely engaging to read.
malphe vytherov
i'm always ooc unless it's a formal statement

A Bloodred Moon
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby A Bloodred Moon » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:02 am

At the major update of the 7th of August, Lone Wolves United and friends decided we would help steer the Realm of the Whispering Winds in the right direction, as it seemed to be drifting off into inactivity. Fortunately, in our eternal benevolence, we and our friends managed to keep the region afloat, and the worst of the stormy weather fortunately did not appear. As such, with some luck, it will be smooth sailing from here on out. So long as we don’t run aground, really, the future looks bright for the Realm of the Whispering Winds.

Besides the puns, this is also an excellent opportunity to start advertising LWU more often on the forums, something we actually do on occasion outside of the forums. Like this update, which I had definitely not forgotten to advertise for here. Better late than never, I always say.

Special thanks should go to our crew of friends. Some arrived by sea, such as the pirates in The West Pacific and the Royal Navy of Empire of Great Britain, with air support from The Black Hawks and the PRAF from The Communist Bloc, and last but certainly not least Lily. After all, everything is better with friends, and that goes doubly for commandeering some region or another.

And we brought a lot of friends.

The Crew of Friendship:

Lone Wolves United:
Khan A Bloodred Moon
Khalif Tom
Khalif Sidoneia
Alpha Emeritus Green
Alpha Emeritus Scardino
Kheshig Greg
Kheshig Frank Cain
Wolf Jasper
Wolf Gongantina
Wolf Khalrum
Wolf Vandoosa

The Black Hawks:
General Ever-Wandering Souls
Colonel Miravana
LTN Lucklife
LTN Aleena Connolly
LTN The Gilded Ray
LTN Twobagger
SGT Oblivious Ben
SGT Emunickle Society
CPL Neopolitan
CPL Triseria
PFC Dark Heaven
PFC Ravall
PFC Senissimi

TWPAF:
Captain of the Fleet Wyvern
Gunner Nagaraningrad
Powder Monkey Varanius

PRAF:
Air Marshall Pan Kath
Flight Sergeant Iota
Flight Sergeant Lusenocte/Renah Marasiya
Flight Sergeant SAFT
Flight Sergeant UFROE
Pilot Officer Kireerva

Lily:
"The Tom Brady of R/D" sweeze, lily
not rc cola guy Refiria of Lily
Every rose has its Thorn 1000, Lily
The “waste” Waste waste of Lily

Empire of Great Britain:
Admiral of the Fleet and Commander-in-Chief Romeshire2
Admiral and Fleet Commander The Hinterplace
Admiral Lambold
Admiral of the Fleet Gabatic
JoWhatup

Chef Big Dog
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Chef Big Dog » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:18 am

I'm glad we could pre-emptively liberate this region. Realm of the Whispering Winds will undoubtedly prosper under our governance.
Lone Wolves United - Hearts and Minds
Proud Griefer

Lucklife
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2020

Postby Lucklife » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:40 am

We had the wolves, the army, the air force and two navies, twas a great hit yall!
suisui wrote:"I have an idea"
Mikochi wrote:"No violence"
suisui wrote:"I no longer have an idea"

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:17 am

Ben was there o/

May RotWW Live long and prosper under wolves and hamster oversight :lol:

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:35 am

Nicely done

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:23 pm

We tried to raid stuff but we ended up doing not that.. but the dishes got done so Victory for Raider Unity today!
Last edited by Vando0sa on Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevät itkee talven töitä Käy hyinen tuulen henki Kevät itkee talven töitä Virta kantaa luita rantaan

Gongantina
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 17, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gongantina » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:27 pm

Vando0sa wrote:We tried to raid stuff but we ended up doing not that.. but the dishes got done so Victory for Raider Unity today!

and I got 2 legendary cards!
isn't that a good deal?
Kheshig and operations leader in Lone Wolves United

Fuck Democracy
-Humanish

in unrelated news: If you guys want me to draw something for you I'll draw it for a $5 commission
-Tom

The hidden secret

Discord: GSZ#0344

The Castle of Dark Illusions
Secretary

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Castle of Dark Illusions » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:32 am

Vando0sa wrote:We tried to raid stuff but we ended up doing not that

So business as usual for LWU then?
Colonel of the LDF
Defender Moralist

A Bloodred Moon
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby A Bloodred Moon » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:29 am

The Castle of Dark Illusions wrote:
Vando0sa wrote:We tried to raid stuff but we ended up doing not that

So business as usual for LWU then?

Yes, when I'm thinking of all those major defender victories this year I can only be envious of your success rate.
JoWhatup

Hulldom
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hulldom » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:43 am

Vando0sa wrote:We tried to raid stuff but we ended up doing not that.. but the dishes got done so Victory for Raider Unity today!

The real enemy of raider unity: that tough grime on the baking pan after lasagna night.
...And I feel like I'm clinging to a cloud!

Aenglaland
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2008

Postby Aenglaland » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:59 am

Hulldom wrote:

The real enemy of raider unity: that tough grime on the baking pan after lasagna night.

"Grime is not a joke, Jim! Millions of baking pans suffer every year!"
Last edited by Aenglaland on Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aye, 'tis Loh
"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems"

Haganham
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:23 pm

A Bloodred Moon wrote:
The Castle of Dark Illusions wrote:So business as usual for LWU then?

Yes, when I'm thinking of all those major defender victories this year I can only be envious of your success rate.

We got 30 yesterday before yall gave up.
Honestly id trade for clean dishes
Imagine reading a signature, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw sinawtur iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

… wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie sinatwr?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha signwtr, good job!

The Castle of Dark Illusions
Secretary

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Castle of Dark Illusions » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:30 pm

A Bloodred Moon wrote:Yes, when I'm thinking of all those major defender victories this year I can only be envious of your success rate.

You sound grumpy, I'd suggest skipping a few updates to get some sleep but 'a few updates' would be LWUs entire yearly activity.
Colonel of the LDF
Defender Moralist

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay